Mischievious stuff you did as a kid/youth

Options

Comments

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    When i was about 8, i was visiting my grandparents, and my grandfather had this bird that he would let out its cage. The bird instinctively hates red (don't know what the bird is called, but it's some exotic type, i think...not found in North America).

Anyway, we had some family come over and the bird was roaming around in the bushes out in the garden. One of the little girls (who was about 6) had henna on her hands and feet, and was looking for a toy she lost, so i told her it was in the bushes where the bird was roaming around. She went right into the bushes and that little psychopath bird ended up damn near chewing her feet off.

I got in so much ? . Thinking back, i don't know if that was hilarious or just plain evil. Worst part was, I didn't even have a grudge or anything against her. I just did it for the lulz.

OH ? MY POPS GOT ONE OF THOSE, the son of a ? attacked me bout 3 years ago!
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I remember stuffing Kriss Kross and TLC cassette tapes down my pants at Target. I decided to walk out the same time as an adult. When the security alarm went off, they stopped the adult. I walked out eating my candy. I was a clever muthafucka for that.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fool, and won't feel remorse for ?
    Except for one time, once I had took my fronts out and lost them ?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Speaking of Target, we used to be in that thang in the back on the display hoops having dunk contests. Get kicked out, be back in there a few days later, finishing up the final deciding round.

:)) :)) :))
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -I made my cuzn eat dog ? when he was 8

-Got into a fuckn hood rumble me n my friends beat up drunks..my friend picked up a big wood stick n broke this womans teeth(he went to juvie)

I got so many fuckn stories
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When i was a kid my older brother hulk hogan legged dropped on my neck from 10 feet i started crying like a ? ..i got revenge i stomped on his face with cowboy boots(i was like 4)

When i was a teen he used to walk n the house n be like "eww look what i got (fast food) n never shared so i would use his beard trimmer to shave my ?

My moms old BF daughter she was a ? so i used her toilet to clean ? toilet
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Used to do alot of wild ? with my cousins as a youngin. Used to live on 6th floor of an apt building and would throw anything out thewindow at people below. We would throw books, toys, ? i remember we even threw toothbrushes. One time we threw some batteries at some dealers at night until one pulled out a gun and said they would shoot. I remember filling up bottles of hot water and dumping it on people in the summer time. We would use laser pointed super soaker and would destroy neighbors flowers on window sill. Using laser pointers late at night to scare people, or would point it at the bus driver and he would speed off without picking up the passengers lmao! When I got to a teenager it turned into shooting people with bb guns. That stopped when I got threatened with a real gun lol.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Used to tie firecrackers to toads and light them ? ...
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was a young perv..to many stories to tell so i'll leave it that. whats crazy is that i was on some shy ? during my teens..

i was poor so i stole a lot. sometimes i steal money from my big sis & buy comics & candy. glad i grew out of that ? ..

i started smokin n drinking in my teens, sometime i would hang out all night with the pushers. that ? never really rubbed off on me but i dabbled a bit. for some crazy reason i would rather bust my azz workin than standing around slanging makin way more money..
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    When i was a kid my older brother hulk hogan legged dropped on my neck from 10 feet i started crying like a ? ..i got revenge i stomped on his face with cowboy boots(i was like 4)

When i was a teen he used to walk n the house n be like "eww look what i got (fast food) n never shared so i would use his beard trimmer to shave my ?

My moms old BF daughter she was a ? so i used her toilet to clean ? toilet

? . We're talking wrestilingbaby moves now? ? countless ass whoppings came for the numerous holes we made in the wall from wrestiling. From slides, to missed punches, my mom had three boys so we were wild. The worst one was I gave my little brother a pedigree on the tile, no protection for his head. ? was vicious he wouldn't stop crying for hours, luckily mom was working that day.
  • SuperSoaker
    Options
    Haha in 7th grade I came home from school and my older brother was sleeping on the couch. Idk what the ? I was thinking but I said "stop faking it," then I was like "I'm going to count to ten if your still sleeping I'm going to punch you my hy hardest in the stomach," keep in kind dude is just snoring at this point. I count to ten whined up and just slugged him in the stomach. I don't think he forgave for that till this day.
  • SuperSoaker
    Options
    Me and my older brother would fight for everything. lol one year we were going to the family Christmas party (our mom would make us dress up in slacks and polos, even though half are ghetto ass family would come in tshirts and Jordan sandals) anyway my mom would take forever to get ready, so we were like let's go hoop in the front. I used to get heated when I started losing cuz he'd antagonize me smh idk what really happened all I remember is my mom came out the house ready to go and found us rolling in the driving my older brother just pounding my head with his fists lol
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other kids threw eggs on Halloween.

I threw little plastic sacks filled with hair dye or Nair.

I used to use caulk to jam up the locks on peoples' cars and houses.

I made homemade stink bombs and set them off not only in school, but in churches.

Then I moved on to making actual explosives.

That's just the tame stuff I did. I was living proof of why you shouldn't ? with smart people. Lol
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of you ? better hope you never get shot by the police because they would smear the hell out of your name with some of the ? ya'll posting
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stole duke nukem 3d from the px.

Hook up my friends when they would come thru bk.

From 13 on my teen years revolved around ? .

Nutin in chicka mouths and then warching them kiss their boyfriends and then laugh.

Put frog parts in the school lunch.

Kicked toilet stall doors off the hinges.

Tore down a toilet stall during a fight.

B&e

B&e

B&e

Stole a tractor

Attempted cow tipping

Fighting

? ? in the woods.

Throwing chicken patties at my boss.

Slugged a white ? in the nose.

Choked a white ?

Slugged a white boy with glasses between the eyes cause he had a nervous tick.

? in a Gatorade bottle then dumped it in my old locker cause my lockermate wouldnt stop rigging the ? to stay unlocked and my pogs came up missing.

You attempting cow tipping? Wow you should come up to MN I can take you snipe hunting sometime...
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    Spray painted a squirrel with a broken back and lit it on fire...

fire was my ? ...
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    in fifth grade I used to de-pants girls hangin on the monkey bars for a dollar....
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the 8th grade me & a few homies figured out how to steal credit cards online

got so many games, cd's, movies (flicks too lol), etc.

even got two of those fake ? at about $400 each

Good thing we ain't get caught (unless the staute of limitations isn't up, this is for entertainment purposes only)
  • Brian B.
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Oh yea R.I.P to Big Mike

Real ? out of Chatt

Mike Buchanan?

if so, I graduated w/ his sister

stayed next door to my homie in Hixson at one point & always showed love on the bud... would give us bout a quarter (of mid) for $10

RIP
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Oh yea R.I.P to Big Mike

Real ? out of Chatt

Mike Buchanan?http://community.allhiphop.com/post/quote/520476/Comment_7317576

stayed next door to my homie in Hixson at one point & always showed love on the bud... would give us bout a quarter (of mid) for $10

RIP

Yea you talking about fine ass Porsche. I'll holla at her but in respect of Big Mike then I rejected that option.

One of my peoples pulled her a long time ago. I was shocked he pulled her but that ? didn't take advantage. That ? stupid

Big Mike use to have that work in Chatt & you can hear that ? from a mile away with his speakers, when he was whipping the green Cherokee
  • Brian B.
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Oh yea R.I.P to Big Mike

Real ? out of Chatt

Mike Buchanan?http://community.allhiphop.com/post/quote/520476/Comment_7317576

RIP

Yea you talking about fine ass Porsche. I'll holla at her but in respect of Big Mike then I rejected that option.

One of my peoples pulled her a long time ago. I was shocked he pulled her but that ? didn't take advantage. That ? stupid

Big Mike use to have that work in Chatt & you can hear that ? from a mile away with his speakers, when he was whipping the green Cherokee

Lol hell yea

& I've personally seen dude w/ a trash bag full of weed, so when I heard he moved on to bricks of yayo I wasn't surprised
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My friend and I keyed and egged a woman's car cause she called us little ? , when we were on our way to school.