Whats yall opinion on white women?

Options

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Kat is a sidechick and shes cheating yet she tries to shame men who do the same

If she's just a side chick that's not cheating
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? @DarcSkies‌ is the ? .damn.devil..
    smh.. thanks my ? ... ? thanx!
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BRUH STOP NOW DON'T RUIN ANYMORE FOR ME. Y'all already killed like two of the only three attractive white women in this thread don't start doing my beautiful black women in....

what do Nicole Beharie and Jessica Lucas look like without make up? father ? I've been a good soul lately, please bless me all lord!
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scarlett looks fine without makeup to me idk
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BRUH STOP NOW DON'T RUIN ANYMORE FOR ME. Y'all already killed like two of the only three attractive white women in this thread don't start doing my beautiful black women in....

what do Nicole Beharie and Jessica Lucas look like without make up? father ? I've been a good soul lately, please bless me all lord!

That's my babe shes perfect
    ondrea-barbe-photoshoot-jessica-lucas-8910093-348-463.jpg

In everyway imaginable, hands off my woman ? .
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Kat is a sidechick and shes cheating yet she tries to shame men who do the same

If she's just a side chick that's not cheating

apparently you dont know the meaning of the term "and"

also if your a side chick you are helping whomever is in a relationship cheat
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People over hype being with a white chick experience, like there's something magical about them. Some are cool and attractive, and some straight ugly ignorant flakey types.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kerry Washington
    1354903452_kerry-washington-640.jpg
    Tyra Banks
    spl_tyra_banks_no_makeup_wm_nt_120917_wg.jpg

didn't wanna do this but some of yall need a reality check
    Kerry still look better than those white ? though. Nobody ever said black females looked perfect without makeup. But they DEFINATLY look better than a white ? without makeup.

And ? here with the Tyra pic bruh. She hit her prime a decade ago so of course she look like ? without makeup now. Sports Illustrated Tyra woulda looked decent without makeup.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    If a white ? was burning she would have to burn i don't like those ? at all and they are just as racist as their brothers and fathers

black men who claim they hate white supremacy and have beef with the white establishment yet love white women are the biggest confused hypocrites on the planet.

Says the ? militant who hates white people but, wants to fukk a mixed person, someone that essentially came out of a white dude's ? .

Make your mind up bruh.

Say you did date a mixed race woman. You really think that biracial person would let you disrespect one of their parents like that? You just as confused.

? HATE white people but, ? after their children. Yea. That makes sense. Because that would mean you'd have to get rid of your precious exotic light skinned women. Guess, you not that militant, huh?
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    If a white ? was burning she would have to burn i don't like those ? at all and they are just as racist as their brothers and fathers

black men who claim they hate white supremacy and have beef with the white establishment yet love white women are the biggest confused hypocrites on the planet.

Says the ? militant who hates white people but, wants to fukk a mixed person, someone that essentially came out of a white dude's ? .

Make your mind up bruh.

Say you did date a mixed race woman. You really think that biracial person would let you disrespect one of their parents like that? You just as confused.

? HATE white people but, ? after their children. Yea. That makes sense. Because that would mean you'd have to get rid of your precious exotic light skinned women. Guess, you not that militant, huh?

You do realize that not all lightskin women are biracial right?
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As hard as it maybe for you ? and frauds to understand i really really really don't like white women
    it's that ? simple and i have no respect for any black man who claims to be pro-black but still ? white women either you are on team black or you are not there is no between.

This ? boy you the real MVP yo crazy ass comments done got my thread 9 pages boy u a real working hoe and I ain't even have to pay ya pimpin at its finest u deserve a round of applause
    HdXSXwcl.gif

ayo i don't know what kind of homosexual lifestyle you live or promote but i don't get down with the battyboy business.

so boom bye bye inna battyboy head

??? Well its official u ain't militant just koo koo
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's amazing how my simple question of fckin white ? bring out the racist In some of y'all
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shemite wrote: »

Make your mind up bruh.

Of course.

I just see ? . ? says he hates white people but, he still wants to get to have his mixed hoes too.

Nah ? .
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options

Make your mind up bruh.

half caste people are black in america always have been so we should change the last 200 years of how society viewed half caste people to suite you?? there are plenty of mixed race women and people in general who don't like their white side or have no connection to it.
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options
    As hard as it maybe for you ? and frauds to understand i really really really don't like white women
    it's that ? simple and i have no respect for any black man who claims to be pro-black but still ? white women either you are on team black or you are not there is no between.

This ? boy you the real MVP yo crazy ass comments done got my thread 9 pages boy u a real working hoe and I ain't even have to pay ya pimpin at its finest u deserve a round of applause
    HdXSXwcl.gif

ayo i don't know what kind of homosexual lifestyle you live or promote but i don't get down with the battyboy business.

so boom bye bye inna battyboy head

??? Well its official u ain't militant just koo koo

i never claimed to be a militant you ? ? , what kind of man talks about pimping another man?? a ? ? , you sounded like a ? ? and my jamaican self don't play with any ? talk. i wish i could black your ? eyes for even posting that garbage you did.
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options
    It's amazing how my simple question of fckin white ? bring out the racist In some of y'all

shut your hypocrite ass up go cockhold for some white ? you ? ? .
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White, blue, green heck rainbow I'm ? ....My ? never refused to get up cos of a bytch's race or color
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beyonce actually looks better to me no makeup.. Kelly still look better to me.. always thought she was the baddest on Destiny's Child..

Nia need to put some makeup on..

and thanx for ruining Rhiana ? ..

why dont u jus go to bed or somethin??
    ? LOG OFF!!!

Co-signature.
  • zombie
    Options
    i don't support colorism amongst black people so the lightskinned or even the mixed breeds who identify as black i accept them as being black it's that simple.

you can take two brown african americans and their child will come out looking like pico. this is a fact so i guess to some of you here huey p newton, angela davis and all the other light skinned blacks are now no longer black to you.
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Shemite wrote: »

Make your mind up bruh.

Of course.

I just see ? . ? says he hates white people but, he still wants to get to have his mixed hoes too.

Nah ? .

quote where i said i hate white people?? you dumb ? yeah we will ? the mixed hoes because they are considered part of our race that's how it is and as long as it stays that way black men should be ? them especially our darker brothers. you dumb ? not ? them only creates more division in the race i don't want that.