ladies and gents: stories of stinky ? .

Options

Comments

• BarreGoff
    BarreGoff Members Posts: 326 ✭✭
    Options
    BarryHalls wrote: »
    You smashed some stank broad you met online without a rubber??

hahaha that made me throw up a little
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    join the group brother. but on the real though them stanky ? be the wettest.

lol. sad..but kinda true from what I seen
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im flagging every stankin post in here
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo' that stories pretty bad. Too be honest most American women's P**** have a smell. I'm just being real. It's not a bad smell but I don't care how much they wash it's there. I ain't lying or else I got a damn good nose. Of course some of theirs is waaaay worse than others, but I mean even straight out the shower and to the bed I can taste it or when I'm down there smell it. Again, I ain't talking about it stinking, it's just that scent. I know American women probably hate me for saying this, but I have to: when I travelled outside the US and had some out of the country ass, I didn't smell nothing. I kept trying to smell it too and couldn't smell nothing. I think it's the diet. But back to the point, if that ass is musty smelling I don't do it. I did in the past but I would just stop, tell her about herself another time and give her one more shot.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread starter is definitely a west end Louisville ? .
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    luke1733 wrote: »
    yo' that stories pretty bad. Too be honest most American women's P**** have a smell. I'm just being real. It's not a bad smell but I don't care how much they wash it's there. I ain't lying or else I got a damn good nose. Of course some of theirs is waaaay worse than others, but I mean even straight out the shower and to the bed I can taste it or when I'm down there smell it. Again, I ain't talking about it stinking, it's just that scent. I know American women probably hate me for saying this, but I have to: when I travelled outside the US and had some out of the country ass, I didn't smell nothing. I kept trying to smell it too and couldn't smell nothing. I think it's the diet. But back to the point, if that ass is musty smelling I don't do it. I did in the past but I would just stop, tell her about herself another time and give her one more shot.

this...

tell them to put down the unclean foods and they will be surprised at the good it does for the body overall.

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Threadstarter died of AIDS.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nasty ass ? ! LOL
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »
    Thick indian jawn. Kissing and what not, I take off her lil yoga tights, I been waiting for months to dig her out. Slid them off, and the funk straight up had me in SHOCK. I said ? it anyway and stuck my fingers in. Yo...the smell was so bad I started gagging. Wiped my fingers off on my white T and no lie that ? STAINED MY SHIRT. I could never get it out. I just ended up throwing that ? away...

Yo wtf! I Literally just threw my phone across the bed.

? got the Ganges water in her ?
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @mods stickie this ? . yall sticky everythang else
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »
    Thick indian jawn. Kissing and what not, I take off her lil yoga tights, I been waiting for months to dig her out. Slid them off, and the funk straight up had me in SHOCK. I said ? it anyway and stuck my fingers in. Yo...the smell was so bad I started gagging. Wiped my fingers off on my white T and no lie that ? STAINED MY SHIRT. I could never get it out. I just ended up throwing that ? away...

Not surprising. Indian people are not exactly big on bathing. Factor in their diet, and it's no surprise her snatch smelled like a dead cow rotting in the hot sun.

Used to have an Indian couple living upstairs from me, and the wife would always leave for work before I left. Every morning, I walked into a mushroom cloud of perfume. No lie, that ? would take like 20 minutes to clear out. Only reason you could possibly need that much perfume is if you aren't washing your ass.

There can only be one way to deal with a woman with crotch rot.

[img][/img]1105.gif
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    luke1733 wrote: »

This man might be onto something. Cause I was w/ an aruba chick during my vacay and she didnt have a smell at all
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I went over to this shorty house I met off tagged a few years back. Body was on point, face cute, fat ass and ? had some extreme nasty thoughts in mind
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The last chick popped me off 8 times . I was so amazed at her commitment to please me. She even let me finish in her mouth. Later that night we had sex and she rode me. Cool, but turn her around to do the " face down ass down" to her and man that ? slapped my face harder then a bich. Went limp and went to sleep. I guess that's the reason she tried to make up for time.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so yall goin limp on stank ? ? no ?
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jayvon32 wrote: »
    ^^^
    ? ? smelled liked garbage juice and week old feet. ? was mad as ?

I spent time online acting like this ? was deep and for what? So putrid ass ? ! ? I tried to fight through it, yet the odor was too overwhelming. I just got up and left, ? asking where I'm going, I gave her a serious ass mug.

Went home and wack it off heavy that night. I took a Huge L and Win that night at the same damn time

Yea, shadyteam ? stinks, ? throat game on point though.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Uppin for a slow night :joy: