I want this ? to go beyond the expected amount of sales
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is pretty dope
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly, my ONLY complaint about the album is the beat change on Mt Olympus. I know he had to, and Dahi is a dope producer, but this version lacks the punch that the original had.

Other than that, great fckin album
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a bad song on the album. Production quality is the best I've ever heard him have. Title track sounds like the best song on the album for me.

Maybe too many "serious" songs on the album. Had he pulled maybe two of them and added some feel good tracks (like the theme songs from mixtapes or some slab ? ) it would of been more balanced. Would of liked a song with just him and Big Sant, they always make good tracks together. And that stripper song sounds like the worst. Not that it's bad, but it sounds the most generic compared to the rest of the album. "My Sub pt3" should of had the drums come in sooner... and with some guitar licks.

But I'm just nit picking, 4 out of 5 album.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was alright

The hype>>>>greater than the album unfortunately.

? won't admit this because they been anticipating this album for a while not saying it's a bad album but it's more decent than it is amazing
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I think it's a dope album thats very well put together...so im not sure what ? want me or other people who like the album to "admit" or say.....I guess I dont know what he could've done better (maybe subtle things like change the drums on Life lol). I see a lof of complaining as usual....but no real commentary on what he should've or couldve done better. I guess a better question is, what exactly do yall want to hear from Krit at this point? What type of music do you want him to make that he's not making? Is there a certain sound yall are looking for? Do yall want him to sound like everyone else, same subject matter, same production? I dont get it....Obviously it's all subjective and not everyone has the same ear or like the same things but I dont get it lol.....

@Stew give me some commentary bro besides "it's just ok".....I respect your opinion on here more so than others because most times you're unbiased
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? won't admit this because they been anticipating this album for a while not saying it's a bad album but it's more decent than it is amazing

Or ? think it's a great album that lived up to the hype lol
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I think it's a dope album thats very well put together...so im not sure what ? want me or other people who like the album to "admit" or say.....I guess I dont know what he could've done better (maybe subtle things like change the drums on Life lol). I see a lof of complaining as usual....but no real commentary on what he should've or couldve done better. I guess a better question is, what exactly do yall want to hear from Krit at this point? What type of music do you want him to make that he's not making? Is there a certain sound yall are looking for? Do yall want him to sound like everyone else, same subject matter, same production? I dont get it....Obviously it's all subjective and not everyone has the same ear or like the same things but I dont get it lol.....

@Stew give me some commentary bro besides "it's just ok".....I respect your opinion on here more so than others because most times you're unbiased

For one, I've only listened to it once so I don't have a full grasp of the album yet. What I got from the first listen is much of the same KRIT(not necessarily a bad thing), soulful, humble, laid back which is much like all of his previous efforts. Idk I guess I was hoping for him to step outside the box a little bit, especially after hearing "Mt Olympus" months ago. I'm going to support the homie next week cause I think it's a good album, I guess my expectations were a little extreme.
  • southernmade
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

For one, I've only listened to it once so I don't have a full grasp of the album yet. What I got from the first listen is much of the same KRIT(not necessarily a bad thing), soulful, humble, laid back which is much like all of his previous efforts. Idk I guess I was hoping for him to step outside the box a little bit, especially after hearing "Mt Olympus" months ago. I'm going to support the homie next week cause I think it's a good album, I guess my expectations were a little extreme.

I can dig it.....after you give it the whip, headphone, weed, drank ect ect test lol....let me know your thoughts.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do you love me is my ish
  • southernmade
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Do you love me is my ish

cool concept
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel what stew is saying. I was expecting to be amazed but really wasn't. At the sametime I'm not upset or think this is wack by any means. dope album that rides out. Easily in the top tier of albums this year. Wasn't really feeling the beat on Life but besides that the album rides out. After some more listens ill have more to say. Some of these beats have so many dam layers it's ridiculous.

Lyrically he murdered every track.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was alright

either that, or to them its actually more than decent, idk idk
  • southernmade
    Options
    nov 11th where you at my ?

tumblr_m7s9atzfNS1rziwwco1_400.gif

He moved it up to the 10th
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    love the content on this album ... 3rd eye ... the "kreation" metaphor ... the "fast food" metaphor ... krit always delivers in that category
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    I feel what stew is saying. I was expecting to be amazed but really wasn't. At the sametime I'm not upset or think this is wack by any means. dope album that rides out. Easily in the top tier of albums this year. Wasn't really feeling the beat on Life but besides that the album rides out. After some more listens ill have more to say. Some of these beats have so many dam layers it's ridiculous.

Lyrically he murdered every track.

Thats all i need
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I'm 7 cuts in....DIZZZAM!!!
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Krizzle and Tha ? on a track would have most definitely been a Southern classic. RIP Sweet James Jones
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    It was alright

Why do some of ya'll think because you feel something doesn't live up to the hype but somebody else does they're lying to themselves? Everybody don't have the same opinion. That's not a hard concept to grasp

The point is who is hyped the album up? Same guys who think this album is amazing ok that's yall opinion but I'm not sold on it so no need to get upset with me because I don't see like that
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    debbie downer ass ? , ok u think the album just ok. great. next. take yo ass on lol, no need to try to act like the rest of his fans shouldnt be excited