Ja Rule: "I've never been beat up, stabbed up, shot up...He's the real victim"

Options
12346»

Comments

• eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And have those super long videos they used to make that was like a movie, and show a gorilla eating a banana a car that gets shot up 9 times, even make it so it looks like another gorilla (banks) set it up....then have the gorilla crying like a ?

Make a fake "in da club" video with no one dancing and fake fifty getting jumped abd stabbed and his gunit piece taken, then he run to the cops

? like that, again he may not have won, but it woulda been funny and taken some shine offa fifty and made ja look better

Cam would've probably done this ? in 07. It has him written all over it. Lol
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Shoulda just stayed active abd kept putting out music abd acting unfazed sorta like how ross responded to fifty

At the bolded.. exactly

Ross handled his ? with 50 professionally. He let the music do the 'talking' and he came out tops.. .

Nah son Ross got ? on with Tia Told me and officer down. I think you should look at the beef again
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    officer down was Banks not 50 and Tia Told me was ? ? ... he tricked on a hoe to prove point. thats a L. Ross talked bout 50 son called him monkey.... called him a jealous stupid ? or deeper than rap that had 50 in all his feelings. 50 aint make good enough music to compete and had to resort to skits and constumes
  • sapp08_2001
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    officer down was Banks not 50 and Tia Told me was ? ? ... he tricked on a hoe to prove point. thats a L. Ross talked bout 50 son called him monkey.... called him a jealous stupid ? or deeper than rap that had 50 in all his feelings. 50 aint make good enough music to compete and had to resort to skits and constumes

? please. Game even cosigned Ross was gettin ate up in the beef. Dont get me started bruh.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the end of the day, Ross's brand withstood the beef. 50's animal ambition or whatever was flop-worthy.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    We will never
    There need to be something worse than ether to describe how deep fifty got ja into his feelings
    It's been over ten years and this dude still talking about this

? reminds me of how MC Shan still talks about KRS-1 lol

Dawg he blocked me on Twitter for mentioning how KRS still has him in his feelings dude cussed me da ? out lol his bitterness is real
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    wait is squares reaaly n herr actin like ja brought doo doo up when he clearly said he was tired of talkin about the muuuuunkeee? real talk yall dumbs ? need 2 watch the video b4 u get 2 typin cuz rule aint wanna talk about doo doo....& I swear the 106npark generation is foolish wit this donkey Kong destroyed ja when rule was still droppin hits & goin gold after get rich or die snitchin dropped....donkey kongs snitchin is wat really destroyed murder inc musically not his raps the FEDS is the real1s who took the inc down
    @ this point I am at a loss for what is worse Ja Rules Life/Career/Beef/Musicals Direction decisions or his haters either way it all bad Ja and 50 tied together Like Biggie and Pac but on a even more petty basis. It is funny tho for Bad or Good both Pac and 50 can be mentioned or discussed about their whole body of accomplishments without mention of Biggie or Ja but the same can not be said for Ja and Biggie...

I strongly disagree cuz get rich or die snitchin is about ja rule......pac didn't jump n the rap game beefin wit rappers like 5-0....pac was 3 albums deep b4 the beef donkey Kong made his career about beef.....thats y he's floppin now cuz the public is tired of doo doos muuunkee beef ? & dont care about his muuuunkee music now
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    wait is squares reaaly n herr actin like ja brought doo doo up when he clearly said he was tired of talkin about the muuuuunkeee? real talk yall dumbs ? need 2 watch the video b4 u get 2 typin cuz rule aint wanna talk about doo doo....& I swear the 106npark generation is foolish wit this donkey Kong destroyed ja when rule was still droppin hits & goin gold after get rich or die snitchin dropped....donkey kongs snitchin is wat really destroyed murder inc musically not his raps the FEDS is the real1s who took the inc down
    @ this point I am at a loss for what is worse Ja Rules Life/Career/Beef/Musicals Direction decisions or his haters either way it all bad Ja and 50 tied together Like Biggie and Pac but on a even more petty basis. It is funny tho for Bad or Good both Pac and 50 can be mentioned or discussed about their whole body of accomplishments without mention of Biggie or Ja but the same can not be said for Ja and Biggie...

I strongly disagree cuz get rich or die snitchin is about ja rule......pac didn't jump n the rap game beefin wit rappers like 5-0....pac was 3 albums deep b4 the beef donkey Kong made his career about beef.....thats y he's floppin now cuz the public is tired of doo doos muuunkee beef ? & dont care about his muuuunkee music now

Talk to them ? gee!!!!
  • gee757
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Talk to them ? gee!!!!

I had 2 watch the video after looking @ some of the comments n here & was like wtf......cuz its clear alot of Katz makin comments n here didn't watch the video cuz rule let it b known he ain't wanna talk about doo dooo.....plus ruleyork can talk ? about doo doo now cuz they both is finished & will never go gold or plat again....&they is both back @ square1 independent its funny seein doo doo n the same position as ja n the 2k14 karma is a ? & doo doo married her
  • Talk_Of_NY
    Talk_Of_NY Members Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i aint forget about

i aint forget about u lil ? , now fall da ? back and pay attention, b4 i son u and ? on u

GG G G G GUNIT !
  • Talk_Of_NY
    edited November 2014
    Options
    im gonna turn GEe into my overweight homosxual bastard son, gonna slap the ? out of him then pound his mamas in the ass

this ? talkin like a thug u aint no mathafuccccking kila !!! ? ass ? u fat u wanna be, im everything u wish u was ? , ggg unit we running hiphop right now! 50 what up! kidd kidd NO stand up! young buck cashville 10 a key , lloyd banks . little nga stop it i getting brick money just to be back stage at theses g unit shows son, i will son u! ? ? u a rick ross son, ur dad a CO police officer and u talkin like a gagnsta, why the ? ? that own father a police sayin other ? runnin to the cops, im good in MIA i got a pass in that city i got bullet proof cars

#bigbodybenz video out now G UNIT the beast coming soon ? THE none-sense get the ? out the way or get bodied we doing it !
  • gee757
    Options
    ^cracka ? the muuuunkee-unit is finished.......? YOYO http://youtu.be/1ara2FybkQA

FREE ?
  • Talk_Of_NY
    Options
    ^cracka ? the muuuunkee-unit is finished.......? YOYO.be/1ara2FybkQA

FREE ?
    like i said pay attention lil nga , and ? them ? nggas the stravin
    Tony+Yayo9.bmp
    8141_467924226586311_679474514_n.jpg600_1359214272_61e6a81226f7ff2b431cd66c2f9e15c6.jpg
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you really yayo? ,u sure sound like it
  • sapp08_2001
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    At the end of the day, Ross's brand withstood the beef. 50's animal ambition or whatever was flop-worthy.

How so if mmg aint sold ? ? Check the numbers on the board. How many plaques do they have besides Officer Ricky? And theyre on a major label? Lmao. Cant compare 2 labels when one aint sold ?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50s brand goes way beyond music now, you guys sometimes seem to forget that
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    50s brand goes way beyond music now, you guys sometimes seem to forget that
    That is what I have been saying for the Good or Bad both Pac and 50 Cent are much bigger then their Music while both Ja and Biggie are for the most part just the Music and subsequent beef that is where their public impact ends...
    smp4life wrote: »

How so if mmg aint sold ? ? Check the numbers on the board. How many plaques do they have besides Officer Ricky? And theyre on a major label? Lmao. Cant compare 2 labels when one aint sold ?

That is a insincere comparison look at the numbers both sold in the beef time frame that is much more realistic way to ascertain and judge which also shows a much closer run...
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options