Westie wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    The fact that mostly american women expect men to slice off a part of our ? just so that we can look nice for them is an example of the shallow and sick mentality of these women.

? expect you to go through all kinds of fuckery for them but they don't want to suffer a ? thing

The same way that men expect women to go through the extremes to pluck, tweeze, wax, burn their scalp with a perm, and even have cosmetic surgery to get a nicki minaj ass or pamela anderson ? , and lipo to get thin.

Women have to deal with more pain in general, so the men can suck it up and just get that tip snipped.

My African ex was the worst! That ? is NO JOKE.

WLWYeWh.jpg

? outta here. Women go through all that ? not for men, BUT TO IMPRESS OTHER WOMEN.

? FALSE!!!!

? truth. Women compete with other women, because ya'll are fighting for the attention of the man. Don't deny it.

Women don't dress sexually provocative for other women. They do that for men. Trendy ? like haircuts that may be for women, but anything to enhance your sexual appearance is for men. Either way, it Still goes back to gaining the attention of men

women dress sexy for the "look @ me " effect... women don't dress sexy AND initiate convo to get the man... you dress sexy and WAIT for a man to come to you... then you have the CHOICE to accept or deny that man's attempt to get at you... then bash other women dressed as if not more sexy then you if you don't get the attention..

that lil boy might be like " ? that I don't wanna go thru that pain" but he don't got a choice just so an American chick thinks it's cute... foh... lol..

Why do people with penises think they know what goes on in the mind of someone with a ? ? How do you know what women are thinking is my point?

why else would you do it.. and have the convos you do... some women even ADMIT this is the case..

I don't bash other women unless the ? do something to me personally otherwise what they do and wear isn't my concern.

just because YOU are like that doesn't mean what we are saying is false...

Well me, being a woman, has more of a stance here unless you've had experience as a female?

so.. I have had conversations with multiple females who have agreed to my point... what I'm saying has validity... you are one woman.. multiple women's outweighs one..

You know… When you have a ? sometimes you meet other people with vaginas and sometimes you talk about why you do certain things and say things maybe you won't tell a man. Just so you know

so you telling me the females that said " If I get dressed up and go out and don't get noticed it ? me off if my friend gets more attention" was lying to me? why the ? would they do that? lol or have witnessed a female call another female a hoe because her ? was out but said chick had cleavage as well...

I still don't see how that doesn't have to do with wanting male attention

I'm saying you are paying more attention to other females then you are males in that situation... some females like "haters"...
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The fact that mostly american women expect men to slice off a part of our ? just so that we can look nice for them is an example of the shallow and sick mentality of these women.

? expect you to go through all kinds of fuckery for them but they don't want to suffer a ? thing

The same way that men expect women to go through the extremes to pluck, tweeze, wax, burn their scalp with a perm, and even have cosmetic surgery to get a nicki minaj ass or pamela anderson ? , and lipo to get thin.

Women have to deal with more pain in general, so the men can suck it up and just get that tip snipped.

WLWYeWh.jpg

? outta here. Women go through all that ? not for men, BUT TO IMPRESS OTHER WOMEN.

? FALSE!!!!

? truth. Women compete with other women, because ya'll are fighting for the attention of the man. Don't deny it.

Women don't dress sexually provocative for other women. They do that for men. Trendy ? like haircuts that may be for women, but anything to enhance your sexual appearance is for men. Either way, it Still goes back to gaining the attention of men

women dress sexy for the "look @ me " effect... women don't dress sexy AND initiate convo to get the man... you dress sexy and WAIT for a man to come to you... then you have the CHOICE to accept or deny that man's attempt to get at you... then bash other women dressed as if not more sexy then you if you don't get the attention..

that lil boy might be like " ? that I don't wanna go thru that pain" but he don't got a choice just so an American chick thinks it's cute... foh... lol..

Why do people with penises think they know what goes on in the mind of someone with a ? ? How do you know what women are thinking is my point?

why else would you do it.. and have the convos you do... some women even ADMIT this is the case..

I don't bash other women unless the ? do something to me personally otherwise what they do and wear isn't my concern.

Well me, being a woman, has more of a stance here unless you've had experience as a female?

so.. I have had conversations with multiple females who have agreed to my point... what I'm saying has validity... you are one woman.. multiple women's outweighs one..

You know… When you have a ? sometimes you meet other people with vaginas and sometimes you talk about why you do certain things and say things maybe you won't tell a man. Just so you know

so you telling me the females that said " If I get dressed up and go out and don't get noticed it ? me off if my friend gets more attention" was lying to me? why the ? would they do that? lol or have witnessed a female call another female a hoe because her ? was out but said chick had cleavage as well...

I'm saying you are paying more attention to other females then you are males in that situation... some females like "haters"...

No...it's more like pointing out reasons a man should be attracted to her more than the other chick.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

WLWYeWh.jpg

? FALSE!!!!

No...it's more like pointing out reasons a man should be attracted to her more than the other chick.

i agree with you on that point... but essentially you pay attention to the chick more if you not getting the attention...
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm uncut, and i thought about getting cut until my pops told me that he got cut when he was 19. He said the feeling of sex with an uncut >>> the alternative. that skin is there for a reason, its there by design for the male. ima drop some knowledge on that ass :

1. Full ? length and circumference. The "prepuce" (? ) constitutes 50% or more of the skin system of the ? [1]. If unfolded and spread flat, the average adult ? measures 60-90 square centimeters (10-14 square inches) [2], or about the size of an index card [see illustration]. The ? creates a visibly longer ? , especially when the ? extends beyond the head of the ? . Also, the double-layered tissue of the ? engorges with blood during ? and creates a visibly and sensually thicker shaft and ? .When the engorged ? retracts behind the coronal ridge of the ? , it often creates a wider and more pronounced "ridge" that many partners find especially stimulating during penetrative intercourse. The circumcised ? appears truncated and thinner than a full-sized intact ? .

2. Protection. The sleeve of tissue known as the ? normally covers the ? and protects it from abrasion, drying, callusing (keratinization), and environmental contaminants. The ? is intended by nature to be a protected internal ? , like the female ? [see illustration]. The effect of an exposed ? and resulting keratinization on human sexual response has never been studied. Increasing reports by circumcised men indicate that keratinization causes a loss of sexual sensation, pleasure and fulfillment [3, 4].

3. Ridged bands. The inner ? contains bands of densely innervated, sexually responsive tissue [1]. They constitute a primary erogenous zone of the human ? and are important for realizing the fullness and intensity of sexual response [5].

4. Gliding action. The ? is the only moving part of the ? . During any sexual activity, the ? and ? work in unison; their mutual interaction creates a complete sexual response. In heterosexual intercourse, the non-abrasive gliding of the ? in and out of itself within the ? facilitates smooth and pleasurable intercourse for both partners [Blue_ArrowD096.gif (140 bytes)see illustration]. Without this gliding action, the corona of the circumcised ? can function as a one-way valve, dragging vaginal lubricants out into the drying air and making artificial lubricants essential for non-painful intercourse [6].

5. Specialized sensory tissue. In addition to the "ridged bands" mentioned above, thousands of coiled fine-touch receptors (Meissner’s corpuscles) constitute the most important sensory component of the ? [1]. The ? contains branches of the dorsal nerve and between 10,000 and 20,000 specialized erotogenic nerve endings of several types, which are capable of sensing slight motion and stretch, subtle changes in temperature, and fine gradations in texture [7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12].

6. The frenulum. This is a highly nerve-laden web of tissue that tethers the inner ? to the underside of the ? [see photo]. It is similar to the frenula found under the tongue, the upper lip and the clitoral hood (female ? ). For many intact men, the ? frenulum is a male "? " that is highly pleasurable when repeatedly stretched and relaxed during sexual activity [13]. Depending on the surgical method used, the frenulum is partially to completely destroyed by circumcision.

7. Proper blood flow. The ? contains several feet of blood vessels, including the frenular artery and branches of the dorsal artery. The loss of this rich vascularization interrupts normal blood flow to the shaft and ? of the ? , damaging the natural function of the ? and altering its development [1].

8. Immunological defense. The soft mucosa of the inner ? produces plasma cells, which secrete immunoglobulin antibodies, and antibacterial and antiviral proteins [7, 14], such as the pathogen-killing enzyme called lysozyme [15 and Blue_ArrowD096.gif (140 bytes)see explanation]. All of the human mucosa (the linings of the mouth, eyelids, ? , ? and ? ) are the body's first line of defense against disease. This benefit of the ? could be one possible explanation why intact men are at lower risk of chlamydia and other sexually transmitted diseases [16-21].

9. Langerhans cells. These specialized epithelial cells are a component of the immune system and may play a role in protecting the ? from sexually transmitted infections such as ? (AIDS) [Blue_ArrowD096.gif (140 bytes)see explanation and 14-16, 18].

10. Proper lymph flow. The ? contains lymphatic vessels, which are necessary for proper lymph flow and immunological functioning.

11. Estrogen receptors. The ? contains estrogen receptors, whose purpose is not yet fully understood and needs further study [22].

12. Apocrine glands. These glands produce pheromones, nature’s invisible yet compelling signals to potential sexual partners. The effect of their absence on human sexual behavior has never been studied [23].

13. Sebaceous glands. The oils produced by these glands lubricate and moisturize the ? and ? , so that the two structures function together smoothly.

14. Dartos fascia. This is a smooth muscle sheath that underlies the ? , the entire ? and the tip of the ? . It is necessary for proper temperature regulation of the ? (causing these structures to elongate in the heat and shrink in the cold). Approximately half of the Dartos fascia is destroyed by circumcision [7].

15. Natural texture and coloration of the ? . In the intact ? , the ? normally appears moist, shiney, and pinkish-red to dark purple. These visual cues often attract and excite a sexual partner. The ? of a circumcised ? is dry, rough and often light pink to bluish-gray in color [see photos].

16. Zero risk of serious infection or surgical injury. Unfortunate boys who suffer botched circumcisions lose part or all of their ? from surgical mishap or subsequent infection. They are often "sexually reassigned" by castration and "transgender surgery." They are relegated to a life of hormone therapy and are compelled to live their lives as pseudo-females, the success of which has never been fully assessed [24-46].

17. Zero risk of death from surgery. Every year boy die from the complications of circumcision, a fact that the American circumcision industry ignores, obscures, or downplays [29-31].

18. Zero risk of delayed or diminished maternal bonding. Circumcision, even if anesthesia is used, causes unavoidable operative trauma and post-operative pain that has been shown to disrupt bonding with the mother, which in turn interferes with the first developmental task of every human, that of trust (trust in human contact, in personal safety, etc) [47-51].

19. Electromagnetic "cross-communication." Anecdotal reports suggest that, without the mucosa of its ? , the ? lacks the capacity for the subtle electromagentic energy transfer that occurs during contact between two mucous membranes (the vaginal walls and the exposed inner lining of the ? ). Such contact contributes to the full experience of sexual pleasure. These reports deserve further scientific study.

20. The ? is necessary for optimal health and well-being of the male, as well as contributing to fulfillment
    in his sexual relationships.
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if i get myself circumcised when im like 50 if my ? will be extra sensitive and my sex game will be top notch for an old man.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im cut and I feel all the sensations of ? while im in it...where yall gettin these stats from.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im cut and I feel all the sensations of ? while im in it...where yall gettin these stats from.

how can you compare if you have never ? ? uncut
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If ur going to stay uncircumcised then keep that ? clean. Alot of bacteria can build up in there and cause a "smell".
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BoogaSuga
    Options
    If ur going to stay uncircumcised then keep that ? clean. Alot of bacteria can build up in there and cause a "smell".

That ? can get funky too...

everyone should wash themselves.

Hope we all know that by now tho
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ppl still talking dumb ? but it can build up.

If your man or women routinely miss baths multiple days

That's a person you should drop immediately

Take a ? bath everyday.

Ain't that what you're suppose do ppl.

Y'all too grown to be ? ppl that don't take baths.
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoogaSuga wrote: »
    everyone should wash themselves.

This right here has been posted a few times in this thread and should put most of this discussion to bed.

Be honest, you people just like to talk about ? .
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so guys in here are actually complaining about the pain from this process.. as if they remember what it felt like? iight.
  • zombie
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    so guys in here are actually complaining about the pain from this process.. as if they remember what it felt like? iight.

it's pain we don't want our sons to suffer because there is no purpose for it. not to mention the diminished sexual pleasure when they get older.

some boys die after circumcision
  • zombie
    Options
    Uncircumcised penises increase the STD and ? /AIDS rate, plus their ugly.

condoms exists
  • BoogaSuga
    Options
    I have girlfriends that won't even touch a man thats not circumcised.

Ive heard that before. But i also never had sex with a girl who didnt come back for more.

My guess is once yall about to ? the womans ? preference goes out the window.

Plus if a ? is ? it dont look uncircumcised anyways.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options

how can you compare if you have never ? ? uncut

You asking me a question with a question....i didn't make any comparison.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options

You pop up every blue moon.lol
  • BoogaSuga
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Asking for potential banning purposes.

Its an issue that comes up when you have a newborn son like i did.

Thought G&S was for grown intelligent conversations
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Uncircumcised penises increase the STD and ? /AIDS rate, plus their ugly.

lol @ a ? being "ugly" cuz it Has a ? ... so if you pull the skin back does it magically become "cute"?

btw if you ? a person with that package I'm sure a ? is the least of your worries. .
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »

i got the tip of my finger cut off when I was like 3... i remember it happening but i dont remember the pain... so with that logic I shouldn't care if my child gets their finger tip cut off because when they grown they won't remember that pain.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Did you have sex before you got cut? how would you know that it couldn't feel better.. nh.
  • zombie
    Options
    Circumcision is apart of African tradition, but yet y'all supposed to be pro-black. The only people I have ever seen fight for the rights of uncircumcision are white people. Anyway, the research on this topic projects circumcision as the right thing to do as it decreases the ? /AIDS rate, along with STDS, makes the hygiene better, and makes the ? appear more attractive. I have girlfriends that won't even touch a man thats not circumcised.

Circumcision HALVES the risk of STDs by reducing levels of bacteria that cause infections

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2309466/Circumcision-lowers-risk-? -sexually-transmitted-diseases-half-changes-bacteria-levels.html#ixzz3Jvn7ZGMs

Why Circumcision Lowers Risk of ?

http://healthland.time.com/2013/04/17/why-circumcision-lowers-risk-of-? /

in traditional African society circumcision is done on older males not new borns the only reason for it in the modern world is because of religion and the shallow desires of women

tell your girl friends they are birds.