Fellas Real Talk - What would you do if Your Baby Mother

Options
Rell Mayne
Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Had a ? sleepin in the bed wit her and your Daughter...

Comments

• jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wow. Does this ? shell any type of money for the care of my kid?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sooooo many left out varibles..

cuz i like to beleive if for any reason me and my babymother weren't together, and she had our daughter and another dude around her..

i'd have to meet dude, sit down with dude, and get a feel on what kind of person he is, and how i feel about him being around my child to begin with...

if he's a cool ass dude, and he's really looking out for shorty's best interests and they're working better as a family unit than i could ever do with my baby mom... then it's all fine n dandy.....

but if it's just some ? she's current'y ? , and there's no long term intentions there at all...

? 's a problem
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Rell can you send me some nausea medicine. Your avi is making me sea sick.

Anyway, what the ? kinda ? is that. You dont sleep any male in the bed with your daughter. I dont give a ? how much you think you know about dude.
  • Rell Mayne
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Well the baby mother is livin wit her parents and so is the ? ...thats the only variable that counts.
  • jackthemack
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Rell Mayne wrote: »
    Well the baby mother is livin wit her parents and so is the ? ...thats the only variable that counts.

Nah ? that. ? ass ? .
  • Rell Mayne
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wow. Does this ? shell any type of money for the care of my kid?

Nope ? got no type of Car or Housin

@ Dusouljah

? a problem regardless ....its a Young girl you dont have a grown ass man thats not your father in the bed with a girl. You might even get a small pass with a boy. But not a girl at all son.
  • jackthemack
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ya that aint it man
  • Rell Mayne
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Rell can you send me some nausea medicine. Your avi is making me sea sick.

Anyway, what the ? kinda ? is that. You dont sleep any male in the bed with your daughter. I dont give a ? how much you think you know about dude.
    Exactly... Everytime i think about this ? in his Draws i start to smell Blood in my nose, No Questions Rell is goin up top on a ? today

This is exactly why i have my daughter Most of the week now.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Had a ? sleepin in the bed wit her and your Daughter...

There'd be a tripple homicide. Yes they kid gonna have to do die too, I can have another seed :|
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010
    Options

i mean i guess i wouldn't see too much of a problem with that...

cuz i'm thinking of one of my best friends wh's in a relationship with a female he's known for like the past 7 years....about as long as she's had her daughter...

they've always been just good friends, and the past 2 years thy've been in a relationship...

dude was never tryna "play daddy" but he has been around shorty's daughter as a friend of hers and eventualy her man for all of her daughters life.....

so i mean today if u were to go over there house, and u saw him sleeping on the couch with the daughter also sleeping onthe couch with him...

or even if they both were sleep in their bed and the daughter climbem in the bed with them to sleep, it would be hard to see something wrong with that because they're actually a strong stable unit working toward a ong-term picture...

it ain't like he some dude she just met atthe club a few weeks ago.....dudes always been around...

now if her baby father really had a problem with that arrangement...it would be my opinion that dude is just geeking
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LMAO!!!!!!!!
    WTF?!
    What kinda poor ass judgement is this?
    SMH.
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i honestly think it had so much more to do with the people and the maturiy involved instead of just the situation on it's own
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Okay, in Du's case, I could understand that.
    He's practically the father.
  • hummingbird
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Exactly... Everytime i think about this ? in his Draws i start to smell Blood in my nose, No Questions Rell is goin up top on a ? today

This is exactly why i have my daughter Most of the week now.

Did you tell this to her and what was her response?

Me personally I've known my s/o since birth litterally. And I would never allow my daughter to sleep in the same bed as us (granted my youngest daughter is 12) maybe if she was like 1 yr or under and he was all she knew (no dad in the picture).
  • hummingbird
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »

cuz i'm thinking of one of my best friends wh's in a relationship with a female he's known for like the past 7 years....about as long as she's had her daughter...

they've always been just good friends, and the past 2 years thy've been in a relationship...

dude was never tryna "play daddy" but he has been around shorty's daughter as a friend of hers and eventualy her man for all of her daughters life.....

so i mean today if u were to go over there house, and u saw him sleeping on the couch with the daughter also sleeping onthe couch with him...

or even if they both were sleep in their bed and the daughter climbem in the bed with them to sleep, it would be hard to see something wrong with that because they're actually a strong stable unit working toward a ong-term picture...

it ain't like he some dude she just met atthe club a few weeks ago.....dudes always been around...

now if her baby father really had a problem with that arrangement...it would be my opinion that dude is just geeking

im in agreement with Blue on this one. Your friends story is a bit differnt. He basically is what she knows as daddy.

In Rell's case, she knows Rell is daddy so no need for any other man to take on that role
  • Ace Boon
    Ace Boon Members Posts: 880 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Seems kinda weird.

Is it all 3 of them sleeping in the bed? or just the dude and the daughter?
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010
    Options
    then again i dunno, cuz i find it hard to look at this situation and not think about my friends and how they carry it...

i don't see anything at all wrong with thie situation...dude has nothing but the upmost respect for her, her daughter, and her daghters father...

he doesn't even try to force too much on her abount almost anything she choses to do with her daughter, he leaves all those responsibilities and decisions up to her and the baby daddy...

the relationship he has with the daughter is pretty much just the fact that he's an adult in the house, so she's to treat him with respect..but other than that, they're just cool as ? ...they get along fine....i mean she's known him her whole life pretty much...
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ya that aint it man
    hahaha nig what u got on? Hahaha you going back 2 the motherland?
  • Rell Mayne
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »

My Homie....Heres the rundown

My daughter is 4 goin on 5 me and miss iam been together since she was born

I keep my daughter wednesday thru saturday

My Baby mother has worked a total of 6 months in all those years

we have joint custody

My daughter is pretty much living at my house most of the week...and my fiance is more of a mother then her mother truely is to her.

I am Not out of my daughters life at all or in another state for a man to be in her life like that at all.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    thats how men black out and ? everybody.....

I vote no

and I don't even like kids
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nope ? got no type of Car or Housin

@ Dusouljah

? a problem regardless ....its a Young girl you dont have a grown ass man thats not your father in the bed with a girl. You might even get a small pass with a boy. But not a girl at all son.

and there you have it
  • hummingbird
    edited June 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    thats how men black out and ? everybody.....

I vote no

and I don't even like kids

offtopic, but when I seen that pic for the cover of Ebony the other day I automaticlly thought of you lol
  • Rell Mayne
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Did you tell this to her and what was her response?

Me personally I've known my s/o since birth litterally. And I would never allow my daughter to sleep in the same bed as us (granted my youngest daughter is 12) maybe if she was like 1 yr or under and he was all she knew (no dad in the picture).

Yes i told her...she tried to downplay it tryin to compare my relationship wit Missiam to hers wit her dude.

Firstly we have our own home (been livin together 3 years now)....my daughter has her own room here. And even if that wasnt the case Missiam is a female the only times my daughter sleeps in the bed wit us is when she has a nightmare and i let her go to sleep with us, then i throw her back in her bedroom...
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Okay, in Du's case, I could understand that.
    He's practically the father.
    im in agreement with Blue on this one. Your friends story is a bit differnt. He basically is what she knows as daddy.

In Rell's case, she knows Rell is daddy so no need for any other man to take on that role

but see the daughters knows EXACTLY who her father is, and she knows his family very well...i mean her father isn't 100% cool with my homeboy, so as a result my homeboy goes out of his way to accomadate his relationship with her....

in all honesty the biggest beef they've all had regaurding the daughter was this year because they threw hthe little girl a birthday party

(i wanna say 6 or 7)
    and my homeboy didn't go, because her father was strongly involved in the party planning, and he didn't want dude feeling uncomfortable, or like my boy was trying to challenge him as being shorty'sfather.. so we jsut chilled at his house and played ps3 all day...

but her daughter threw a full out temper tandrum cuz he wasn't there

so i mean i understand where rell is comeing from cuz even shorty's baby father geeks about the relationship sometimes...but from my position and seeing things from my boys side...i really think her baby daddy is geeking..and inda just wanted rell to look a little deepr and really see things from an angle that's not his own...

these situations may be totallly different in regards to respect and maturity...

or they may be very similiar....

but alll i know is that there's been quite a few times i went over their house, and he was there with not only his girls daughter, but like 3 or 4 of her friends and cousins while his girl was at the market or somethin like that....once u get to a certain level of trust with someone....it's all just like family