edited June 2010
    Options
    Rell Mayne wrote: »
    My Homie....Heres the rundown

My daughter is 4 goin on 5 me and miss iam been together since she was born

I keep my daughter wednesday thru saturday

My Baby mother has worked a total of 6 months in all those years

we have joint custody

My daughter is pretty much living at my house most of the week...and my fiance is more of a mother then her mother truely is to her.

I am Not out of my daughters life at all or in another state for a man to be in her life like that at all.

these are the types of variables i was talking in the beginning....

ur baby mother has worked a total of 6 months...yet she gotta man living with her at her parents is reason enough in itself that this is not a very mature or resectful situation for her to be putting ur daughter in....

u may carry on with the savergry..in fact at this point i fully endorse it
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    that girl has some good parents, cuz aint no way my momma gonna let me AND my man stay in her house, especially if we aint married
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yes i told her...she tried to downplay it tryin to compare my relationship wit Missiam to hers wit her dude.

Firstly we have our own home (been livin together 3 years now)....my daughter has her own room here. And even if that wasnt the case Missiam is a female the only times my daughter sleeps in the bed wit us is when she has a nightmare and i let her go to sleep with us, then i throw her back in her bedroom...

see i mean u and miss i am's situation mimics what i was talking about...only differnece isa homegirl has full custody

i met both of them around the same time cuz we all worked at the airport together for years all hanging out as friends and just beeing cool...whene everybody started having kids, we all clamed down on the fgoing out wild party type ? , it started being on some chill ladi back everyone having cookouts or get togethers at different folks houses where ppl can bring their kids...

so since her daughter was a baby... she knew allllll of us... everyone watched her daughter grow up, i'm taking a circle of like 8-12 clsoe friends and not once did her baby father ever come hang out with us...yo was off doing him...

so when 2 years ago they started dating, the transition was smooth as hell with everyone, but the baby daddy.....

but it's like...dude...u've had the past 5 years to meet dude when they were just friends and was always around ur daughter musch more than u even were.......but u werne't interested then like ? that i'm doing me....

and even now my boy is open as hell to just chilling with dude and talking about what he's cool with and what he's not cool with...

but his stance is like
    "? that ? ...he ain't ur father"
    and my boy is like

"cool, i ain't her father"

no probs....
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? don't live there he sleep ova some nights...
  • junegemini
    edited June 2010
    Options

that aint going down at momma's house either

my momma got morals lol and Jesus
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010
    Options

yea this situation is seeming more and more ? up with every revealing post
  • junegemini
    edited June 2010
    Options
    does miss i am's son sleep in the bed with yall?

if so, does his father have anything to say about it?
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    no, not happening. I would pray my BM would have more sense than that, if not, I'm not afraid to slap it into her...
  • Rell Mayne
    edited June 2010
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    does miss i am's son sleep in the bed with yall?

if so, does his father have anything to say about it?

hell no he doesn't....i wouldn't feel comfortable as a dude sleepin wit someone else child unless they was my blood. He has his own room and so does she.

I just went over to my baby mothers house cuz even after findin this ? out I knew she would disrespect me I get there this ? daughter comes from the top steps so I kno he's there he picks her up in the mornin to take her to school since his daughter and mine go to the same preschool...i ask my daughter if he spent the night she looks at her mom and says yes to me. So I call his ass out downsairs in front of his daughter and my bm he's not comin down and my bm and her uncle keepin me from goin upstairs...this ? tellin me violence don't solve ? I'm tellin him he aint got no kids to know how I'm feelin...and why is he allowin her to let that ? go down. Then on top of that it's 9:30 so she keepin my daughter outta school for the day to ? in the house even though the school is on the same block she live on. Dunno too hot...this ? work at a bowlin alley hella broke and is 29 older then me and shook as hell to approach me. I'm done I'll update yall when I catch his ass slippin it's wednesday so I took my daughter.
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? just got real....
  • Sensitive Grown Man
    Sensitive Grown Man Members Posts: 67
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Um wow i don't know.
    This reminds me of
    my ex fiance having a guy
    at our old house
    in our bed when i came home.
    She said he was the cable guy
    and he was fixing our wires.
    But i didn't see any tools
    or anything except for the one that was violating my fiance.
    I didn't do anything but leave the house and cry at a park bench.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? real Rell, i hear you...but you dont wanna catch a charge and then have NO CUSTODY of ya child doggie....get 1 of ya ? to stomp that ? head in
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010
    Options
    u know what though rell, in your situation i can't even blame you though...

cuz i mean, all i could think of was my homeboys situation, yet i constantly forget that there's a lotta ppl out here that are just completely inconsiderate when it comes to someone elses kids.....

do you homie....i mean, i don't wanna see u getting locked over that ? .. but hopefully what already transpired is enough for them to realize ? ain't cool the way it's been going on....
  • Rell Mayne
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? real Rell, i hear you...but you dont wanna catch a charge and then have NO CUSTODY of ya child doggie....get 1 of ya ? to stomp that ? head in

i have joint custody all it takes is one trip to downtown newark for full...simple as that, which is my only option right now since i cant beat her ass

Its all good though, I just cant give that ? a pass...Even if its my baby mother whos givin him a pass, hes grown enough to know better. and has a daughter so he def should know how i feel ...and the ? is older then me , its just disrespect all around, i just found out her parents didnt even know the ? was sleepin ova
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Where is HeavilySleptOn when you need him?
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited June 2010
    Options
    so were just gon act like dusoljah 10,000 post ? is normal?
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Disrespectful.
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lilhd47 wrote: »
    so were just gon act like dusoljah 10,000 post ? is normal?

crazy being in the presence of greatness isn't it
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bruh real talk you might have to pull a favor from a fam from way back in the gully days to go and clip cuzzo off

cause in the end it's not worth taking a slide over getting rowdy with the other ? for this ?

in the end, you still got to be there for ya kid, and dude def needs some bones broke

and ya BM might need some sparkles smacked outta her face too for that ? SMH

I'm all sorts of heated just thinking about it and it ain't even MY daughter

bruh take a couple shots of Henny and ponder on that ? 1st, cause you could easily plan on just beating the dude ass, and ? around and end up snatching cuzzo life with ya bare hands when you finally lay palms on slim
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? ill ? him fa ya bruh
    as a father that ? aggs me
  • king-illstreet
    king-illstreet Members Posts: 67
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Don't even want to think about the possiblity of such a situation taking place in my Life... Let alone the repercussions...
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    offtopic, but when I seen that pic for the cover of Ebony the other day I automaticlly thought of you lol

my dream man is a mash up of Bobby flay and prince
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    reason # 10,000 having a baby momma instead of an actual family is a BAD idea.

the thought of some ? who could be a ? sleeping in the same bed as my daughter ? THAT SON.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I can safely say that would be the last day of my life.
    The outcome would be him murdering me, I am almost positive of that.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Damn...I would be ? I know that much. More at her than him. I could see myself blacking out and doing something crazy in the spur of the moment.