• RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Man wrote: »
    RiGGA wrote: »
    RiGGA wrote: »
    Tip w the realness ......it's crazy how these culture vultures feel as if they don't have to do their history

so maybe you can explain this to me then? can anybody explain to me how whites are so evil and ? up hip hop? don't just flag me for going against your ignorance, explain why you feel like that.

I refuse to believe you frequent the IC and claim to keep up with the culture of hiphop yet continue to be completely oblivious to the ? at hand. Flag on the play, pinky.

so this is about iggy and macklmore? I am seriously trying to understand, were are the mature posters tonight?

so you finna act like we solely blaming iggy & macklemore as the reasons you pink ? are trying to steal what's ours (like what's been done SO many times in the past) but wanna act like you better than somebody (that's that pink ? ) talmbout some damn mature posters???

Black-Bosch-Sensixx-B7-Premier-Power-TDA7640GB-Steam-Iron-Review.jpg

The ? irony b, the ? irony

still you come at me with no facts? you read your little articles online and believe everything you read, the media and the alternative media are in control of your emotions, do you ever question anything you read? and I am not a white guy trying to be black like the guy with rick ross name and picture in his avi, I know I am white and I am proud of it, just like black people should be proud to be black, it's people like you (racists) that are the problem, your no different from a white racist, your all fueled with hate, this will be my last post in here, think about what I wrote.

Once again with this better than thou ? I done told you bout that bs before pinky look here my knowledge doesn't come from google boy I have several sources that I could credit to my well-rounded understanding of how ? is in America including lessons from melanin-deficient people such as yourself. If you really need to know how the white-washing of hip-hop is connected to the grand scheme of things then you shouldn't be seeking answers on allhiphop.

Not to mention you the same dude that chastises people for getting information from alternative media yet you in here claiming to be looking for answers foh take a hike and while you're away learn the difference between prejudice and racism because unfortunately my people don't have the "luxury" to be racist.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bronson has a track with GFK though...
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FourEfil wrote: »
    Bronson has a track with GFK though...

http://youtu.be/LnWTcpBk5xI

• dj pre-k
    dj pre-k Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    as The RZA says "There's been white brothers rockin with hip-hop from the beginning, we dont point that out that hip-hop is an american culture. It comes from the original man, but the rest of america was always involved in it"

19:33 in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK2oHpQdJh4
  • dj pre-k
    Options
    Rick Rubin tho
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »

2j1qsux.jpg

The irony of Ghost in the background grinning. ..

2j1qsux.jpg
    And that face he makin too, you know he be talkin bout that elvis ass ? when him and Rae be smokin and ? , them ? prolly be talkin bout some crazy ass ? when they be smokin, esp when they was in they prime

I like Bronson doe, I don't ? wit his music cuz if I wanna hear Ghost, i'll listen to Ghost, except that Bird on a Wire, the Rockers was aight wiz verse was wack as usual, wackness as usual for that little rockie and bullwinckle lookin muthafucka

I like some of his beats, I like how he reference old WWF ? , he NYC to the bone, but that ? was outta line for number one talkin sideways to a black woman PERIOD I dont give a ? what the circumstances is, I dont give a ? how wrong she could be, aint no white boy bout to disrespect no black woman in front of me

for number two and three bringin up the Civil Rights Movement and usin the term "yall", you ? know how we feel bout ? like that, "you people" and ? like that

he basically proved to me no matter how cool these white boys is you cant let ya guard down, the only white boys thats gettin a pass from me is the ones who grew up in my neighborhood so I knew how they was livin, and aint no white boys grew up in my neighborhood, so you know what that mean

True ? right here.
  • dj pre-k
    Options
    Riff Raff tha realest tho

freestyle pro

if you aint know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mggfERl8Z6Y

• georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of ya'll just discovered Azealia Banks. If you've read or followed her Tweets for at least a year, you'd know she's

1) Trolling

2) Definitely not defending the culture
  • The Furley Ghost
    The Furley Ghost Members Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I would slap the ? out of any one any color in front of anybody I'd their disrespectful to anyone in my presence..... foh with that you're wrong just by having a disagreement with someone of a different race....wrong is wrong right is right
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -Lurks lipstickalley proudly
    - says luh boi pleah
    -writes on my wall at 4am

Dudes a swamppussy been a crybaby ? for weeks now...

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of ya'll just discovered Azealia Banks. If you've read or followed her Tweets for at least a year, you'd know she's

1) Trolling

dj pre-k wrote: »
    i remember back when azalia banks was a joke,
    now all of a sudden shes a civil rights activist

^^^ this is what i think Bronson was TRYING to say with that tweet.....

that said, with the racial climate as is............yeah your cracka ass definitely need to not be sayin ? like that if you wanna keep those (many) black fans you have.

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

1) Trolling

dj pre-k wrote: »
    i remember back when azalia banks was a joke,
    now all of a sudden shes a civil rights activist

^^^ this is what i think Bronson was TRYING to say with that tweet.....

that said, with the racial climate as is............yeah your cracka ass definitely need to not be sayin ? like that if you wanna keep those (many) black fans you have.

What did he say?

I checked his twitter and see no mention of civil rights
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Like Water is a dope poster
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    gamezpog wrote: »
    Hate her all you want, but do not miss the message.......its real. THEY are trying to distort and recategorize the culture of hip hop. Its more than just the music.

Thats what its all about and that's what i got out of her message... only white rapper i can get down with is paul wall.Paul actually is hands on in the hoods in Houston and shouts out the legends who put on before him. ? the rest of these other cac's.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ? prefer listening to azealia over bronson now huh?
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's levels to this ? ...

And this hip hop is just the tip of the iceberg.. THE TIP!

And no matter what we try to tell you.

You IGNORANT, WANNABEDOWN, BUT DON'T WANNA BE AROUND WHEN ? REALLY GOES DOWN, LIVIN' THROUGH YOUR SLAVE HAVIN' ANCESTORS, TELLIN' US TO PUT AMERICAN SLAVERY IN THE PAST punk muthaFUCKKKAS, DON'T. ? '. LISTEN!
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Hit a negative reaction with no response= LAWSE

You've clicked "Spam" & "Abuse" on people's posts towards you plenty of times to bury posts that upset you in some way. So watching you complain about a simple reaction is hilarious.

Please, continue the jokes.

Wait, so me hitting a reaction means I was upset? Lmaooo aight bruh continue to think that while I laugh at you.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, but burying a post does