The Iggy/Azealia/TI/Eminem/QTip/Lupe/Migos/Ross/Gucci/Coontastic Mega Thread

Options

Comments

• J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad somebody finally checked his big goofy ass.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Hit a negative reaction with no response= LAWSE

You've clicked "Spam" & "Abuse" on people's posts towards you plenty of times to bury posts that upset you in some way. So watching you complain about a simple reaction is hilarious.

Please, continue the jokes.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sniperx wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Who has Jay-Z beaten in a battle ? Cuz he sure as hell aint beat Nas... ? never disputed Em cuz they respected where he came from and were trying to find out if he still had it. Drake will never battle Mook, Jay-Z will never go at Loaded Lux for the same reasons Joe Buddens and Freeway will never do a battle rap again. He made his bones already, he doesn't have to prove anything, ? is tiring when people bring this ? up SMMFH.

Ma$e, Mobb Deep, Jungle, Beanie, and sorry but Takeover was better than Ether if you have an IQ in the triple digits and aren't a 15 year old boy.

"...one was nahhhh the other was Illmatic, that's one hot album every 10 years average"

Is way better than...

"? sucking lips...how much of Big's ? gonna come out your fat lips," and a whole lot of immature school yard jokes about another man's lips.

Not only has JayZ bodied people, he's shown he has the ability to do it in less than 2 bars.

"...and the little homie Jungle is a garden to me."

"...you little ? I got money stacks bigger than you."

"...Check ya own videos you'll always be #2"

COME ON BRUH...

But EMinem yelling, "Can-A-? ! Dont want it with Slim Nooooo!" is some how respectable? Oh ok....

This post is so selective it is hilarious.

First of all, when does any rapper or fan say "yo, I just did a Takeover on that dude!"?

Yet, "Ether" is an everyday part of our conversation because of that Nas track... ? , there is even an "ether" button below this post (which people will use after I dismantle your arguments).

Takeover had a nice beat... Kanye West flippin' that Doors song is why he is a GOAT producer...

But it is almost universally accepted that "Ether" is the better diss track (it even made Jay Z cry on the radio...haha)

Nas had a sample of Tupac yelling out "? Jay Z" to start the track... cold-blooded

He flipped Jay's "I will not lose" mantra... c'mon son, that was ruthless

"First Biggie's your man, and then you got the nerve to say you are better than B.I.G."

"KRS already made an album called the Blueprint"

"In '88 you was getting chased through your building... calling my crib and I ain't even give you my numbers... all I did was give you a style to run with"

"I'll whip your ass... you 36 in a karate class?" Jay Z has been lying about his age for years... dude is 50 years old

"...went from Jaz to hanging with Kane, to Irv, to B.I.G., And Eminem murdered you on your own ? "

"Shawn Carter to Jay Z? Damn, you on Jaz ? ..."

Man, I could go on, but each Nas line is ETHEROUS...

? nobody gives a ? about a bunch of internet ? saying ETHER. That's why you ? are weirdos to me. When the last time somebody in REAL LIFE said "son got ETHERED?" and they wasnt an IC poster? NEVER.

And every NAS line you said is weak as ? . Why do I give a ? if Jay went from hanging with Kane to Irc to BIG? I guess NAS couldnt rhyme, "you sure do have a lot of friends in the industry." lol

And thats what I meant when I said, "if you're not a 15 year old boy." If you're impressed by the lyricism of Ether then you're likely a simpleminded muthafukka. "You 36 in a Karate Class?" OHHH! HOW DID JAY RECOVER?!!?!? Excuse my sarcasm...

As does anybody truly believe JayZ called NAS while running through a building? JUst stop bruh.
  • peterpiffin
    peterpiffin Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    shes barking up the wrong tree. stick to iggy and macklesmores.
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    GSonII wrote: »
    I don't think its smart to compare or utter in the same sentences the whitewashing of hip hop to these recent tragedies and the rulings of courts.

I agree that the tragedies are of a completely different struggle, but the overall theme is still white supremacy and us being second class citizens.

I can't take this seriously because I have watched white people show how they have poor self-esteem since Obama got in office. They have committed more hate-filled racist acts than I can remember anytime in my life since Obama has been in office. The acts do not show that they still run stuff or are superior it shows that they are desperate and reaching, all signs of people with deep rooted issues such as lack of self-esteem.

White people running hip hop would not be a sign of superiority at all. It would be a sign that people are buying there records. We are second class citizens and have always been even before hip hop.

I don't have a problem with people wanting to be pro black but don't put hip hop in the same category as civil rights issues and injustices that have been going on forever.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • whoseworldisthis
    whoseworldisthis Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sniperx wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Who has Jay-Z beaten in a battle ? Cuz he sure as hell aint beat Nas... ? never disputed Em cuz they respected where he came from and were trying to find out if he still had it. Drake will never battle Mook, Jay-Z will never go at Loaded Lux for the same reasons Joe Buddens and Freeway will never do a battle rap again. He made his bones already, he doesn't have to prove anything, ? is tiring when people bring this ? up SMMFH.

Ma$e, Mobb Deep, Jungle, Beanie, and sorry but Takeover was better than Ether if you have an IQ in the triple digits and aren't a 15 year old boy.

"...one was nahhhh the other was Illmatic, that's one hot album every 10 years average"

Is way better than...

"? sucking lips...how much of Big's ? gonna come out your fat lips," and a whole lot of immature school yard jokes about another man's lips.

Not only has JayZ bodied people, he's shown he has the ability to do it in less than 2 bars.

"...and the little homie Jungle is a garden to me."

"...you little ? I got money stacks bigger than you."

"...Check ya own videos you'll always be #2"

COME ON BRUH...

But EMinem yelling, "Can-A-? ! Dont want it with Slim Nooooo!" is some how respectable? Oh ok....

This post is so selective it is hilarious.

First of all, when does any rapper or fan say "yo, I just did a Takeover on that dude!"?

Yet, "Ether" is an everyday part of our conversation because of that Nas track... ? , there is even an "ether" button below this post (which people will use after I dismantle your arguments).

Takeover had a nice beat... Kanye West flippin' that Doors song is why he is a GOAT producer...

But it is almost universally accepted that "Ether" is the better diss track (it even made Jay Z cry on the radio...haha)

Nas had a sample of Tupac yelling out "? Jay Z" to start the track... cold-blooded

He flipped Jay's "I will not lose" mantra... c'mon son, that was ruthless

"First Biggie's your man, and then you got the nerve to say you are better than B.I.G."

"KRS already made an album called the Blueprint"

"In '88 you was getting chased through your building... calling my crib and I ain't even give you my numbers... all I did was give you a style to run with"

"I'll whip your ass... you 36 in a karate class?" Jay Z has been lying about his age for years... dude is 50 years old

"...went from Jaz to hanging with Kane, to Irv, to B.I.G., And Eminem murdered you on your own ? "

"Shawn Carter to Jay Z? Damn, you on Jaz ? ..."

Man, I could go on, but each Nas line is ETHEROUS...

? nobody gives a ? about a bunch of internet ? saying ETHER. That's why you ? are weirdos to me. When the last time somebody in REAL LIFE said "son got ETHERED?" and they wasnt an IC poster? NEVER.

And every NAS line you said is weak as ? . Why do I give a ? if Jay went from hanging with Kane to Irc to BIG? I guess NAS couldnt rhyme, "you sure do have a lot of friends in the industry." lol

And thats what I meant when I said, "if you're not a 15 year old boy." If you're impressed by the lyricism of Ether then you're likely a simpleminded muthafukka. "You 36 in a Karate Class?" OHHH! HOW DID JAY RECOVER?!!?!? Excuse my sarcasm...

As does anybody truly believe JayZ called NAS while running through a building? JUst stop bruh.

Buddy, are you trolling with this response?

I just watched a rap battle last week where a guy used ether in a line... ? outta here

You don't understand punchlines... it is a well known fact that Jay Z ? rode everybody in his earlier years to make it to where he is today. Nas could have added how Jay borrowed his newer flow from Young Chris and ? rode Kanye West and Beyonce's success to make himself relevant to the younger generation if he ever made an "Ether 2" but since Jay and Nas squashed beef and Jay made it right with that big Def Jam contract it is all good now.

Tupac's "Hit 'Em Up" wasn't "lyrical"... "No Vaseline" wasn't "lyrical"... both were ETHEROUS disses though

And that Jay Z "running through a building" line went way over your head... in the early years, Jay was begging Nas to be on all his singles and making whole songs out of Nas punchlines... hence, the "style for you to run with"

A double entendre for 15 year olds, I guess...
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Delivery is just as important as the message. She has poor delivery and I don't think she is the right person to deliver the message.

Not in this genre

If that was true then Tupac wouldn't top so many goat lists
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    Heavenly father we call upon you today, to take this young mans sickness and turn it into something more positive, make him loooooooove ? again lord, we callll upon thee to snatch this young mans ? away!

@SWAMPGOD‌ you have been delivered, stand and be free from the chains of homosexuality!!!!

boy det aint neva changed, you got me ? up, betta go try to bully these white boys on here cuz swamp aint the one

I know thats why im praying for you.

? is awesome you should try it some time...

whatever you say man, just take that L and keep it movin

What L?

You just got done rationalizing why you talk stupid....

That tells me that you applied thought to why you would rather be a slave to stereotypes and illiteracy.

Yeah you are such a big help in showing these crackas how far we have come when you do that.

May as well be signing ur name with an X

yeah okay whatever you win, you can stop talkin now

Wow, so now you gon act like a victim?

lmaooo naw im tired of you tryna save face, you picked a fight and got knotted up, now cocksucka beat it, i used to ? wit you too, heavyyyyyy, i woulda neva corrected you dont give a ? how wrong a ? was, you was on my no-sign list meanin i wont hit wack on ya ? if i disagree just a no-sign, i still ? wit ya doe ? , jeh go on

You broke man law.
    Got your card punched for and then called me a bully.

Now you acting like i broke some your trust or some ? , ? you a grown ass man the ? you still doing with role models?

Quit violating man law.
    Quit acting like a victim.

Bottle your tears and send them to me tho....

See, nothin worse than a ? who cant accept defeat, a ? who who lose an argument then try to twist the opponent's words

first of all i ain call you a bully, i said you better off TRYNA bully them white boys, i AM a bully muthafucka, im just sayin your usual shtick cant work on me, i may listen to gucci man and talk like an autistic slave from the antebellum period but believe ? i have a bachelors degree in psychology from a prestigious 4 year college, so "it aint gon be as easy as it look boy"

2nd you aint break no trust, im just sayin i ? wit you, you not my role model, i simply just said i ? wit you, i ? wit gee 757 too but i wouldnt exactly call the ? a ? role model, and what you mean too old for a role model, a ? could never be too old for a role model, the ?

violating man law? how? by droppin letters from words, NATURALLY, there is no attempt to speak like that, this is just the accent that i was raised around so of course i naturally speak like that, so i guess the blacks that unintentionally turned the word ? into ? was flamin ? too huh

actin like a victim? no im actin like im tired of you quotin and mentionin me tryna get some getback, tears? i aint cried since elementary school, i wish i would have enough emotion in my body to be able to cry lol

You talking about Jamel and how and how he acting different but I aint never seen you get done like this real ? . You wasn't on no "no sign list" and def wasn't no role model but damn lol. In depth ass explanations and ? .
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tip w the realness ......it's crazy how these culture vultures feel as if they don't have to do their history

so maybe you can explain this to me then? can anybody explain to me how whites are so evil and ? up hip hop? don't just flag me for going against your ignorance, explain why you feel like that.

• RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? gon learn to respect my campaign one way or another
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    If a ? go to a country concert, you'll get looked at funny.
    If a ? go to a rock concert, you'll get looked at funny.
    If a ? go to a jazz concert, you'll get looked at funny.

guess what, All those genres were started by African Americans.
    I feel where Azelea and J.Cole r coming from.
    Iggy won a best rap album award.
    This is the tipping point where they r taking rnb n rap from us, we could b Goofy n let them take it, r we can hold it down.

Nah son ? fill up jazz concerts. Wish somebody would look at me funny. Get mushed word to jigga
    jay-z-o.gif

Majority of ppl at jazz events r white. N ? do get hit , with tge, what r u doing here look. 5-10 years from now, when a ? go to a rap concert, ? will get hit with that ,what he's doing here look.T

Look what they did to Australia, and tried to do IN South Africa.? get hit with the what r u doing here look, in their native lands.

There were far more black fans at the Action Bronson show I went to than the Freddie Gibbs one.

Interesting.

Anyone care to explain this?

p.s Action sorta sounds like Ghost like TEN ? YEARS ago before his voice deepened ? did any of ya'll ? actually listen to Tony recent albums
  • RiGGA
    Options
    The_Man wrote: »
    Tip w the realness ......it's crazy how these culture vultures feel as if they don't have to do their history

so maybe you can explain this to me then? can anybody explain to me how whites are so evil and ? up hip hop? don't just flag me for going against your ignorance, explain why you feel like that.

I refuse to believe you frequent the IC and claim to keep up with the culture of hiphop yet continue to be completely oblivious to the ? at hand. Flag on the play, pinky.
  • G.Avant
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Action is more hip hop than here. And she better watch out for those craxy ass Albanians. They dont play

@aggyaf what does this mean?

It means "I bees shook nows".

pussyhole
    @AggyAF‌

I know you aint co-signin this diva ass ? bout my accent, we let yall west indian ? come on african american boards talkin that ? jamiacan paatwoi ? ? you think you aint finna read some classical african american vernacular "then you must really be on that dope"

i was born here but suck yuh mudda ? pussyhole

chupa mi dolo chi chi man

wa gwan, sak passe and sak ap fet to all my islanders tho

I cant read det gwala gwala ? ?

I'm pretty sure he called you ? somewhere in there... just saying tho
  • The_Man
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »

I refuse to believe you frequent the IC and claim to keep up with the culture of hiphop yet continue to be completely oblivious to the ? at hand. Flag on the play, pinky.

so this is about iggy and macklmore? I am seriously trying to understand, were are the mature posters tonight?

• G.Avant
    Options
    I think people are kinda nitpicking his civil rights comment tho
  • RiGGA
    Options

so this is about iggy and macklmore? I am seriously trying to understand, were are the mature posters tonight?

so you finna act like we solely blaming iggy & macklemore as the reasons you pink ? are trying to steal what's ours (like what's been done SO many times in the past) but wanna act like you better than somebody (that's that pink ? ) talmbout some damn mature posters???

Black-Bosch-Sensixx-B7-Premier-Power-TDA7640GB-Steam-Iron-Review.jpg

The ? irony b, the ? irony
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just cooling with some hoes from the valleyyyyyyyyy
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She ain't even nice enough to have this ? going. Gone ahead and keep on remixing Crystal Waters songs and leave Hiphop to these hiphop cats
  • The_Man
    Options

so you finna act like we solely blaming iggy & macklemore as the reasons you pink ? are trying to steal what's ours (like what's been done SO many times in the past) but wanna act like you better than somebody (that's that pink ? ) talmbout some damn mature posters???

Black-Bosch-Sensixx-B7-Premier-Power-TDA7640GB-Steam-Iron-Review.jpg

The ? irony b, the ? irony

still you come at me with no facts? you read your little articles online and believe everything you read, the media and the alternative media are in control of your emotions, do you ever question anything you read? and I am not a white guy trying to be black like the guy with rick ross name and picture in his avi, I know I am white and I am proud of it, just like black people should be proud to be black, it's people like you (racists) that are the problem, your no different from a white racist, your all fueled with hate, this will be my last post in here, think about what I wrote.

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    Heavenly father we call upon you today, to take this young mans sickness and turn it into something more positive, make him loooooooove ? again lord, we callll upon thee to snatch this young mans ? away!

@SWAMPGOD‌ you have been delivered, stand and be free from the chains of homosexuality!!!!

boy det aint neva changed, you got me ? up, betta go try to bully these white boys on here cuz swamp aint the one

I know thats why im praying for you.

? is awesome you should try it some time...

whatever you say man, just take that L and keep it movin

What L?

You just got done rationalizing why you talk stupid....

That tells me that you applied thought to why you would rather be a slave to stereotypes and illiteracy.

Yeah you are such a big help in showing these crackas how far we have come when you do that.

May as well be signing ur name with an X

yeah okay whatever you win, you can stop talkin now

Wow, so now you gon act like a victim?

lmaooo naw im tired of you tryna save face, you picked a fight and got knotted up, now cocksucka beat it, i used to ? wit you too, heavyyyyyy, i woulda neva corrected you dont give a ? how wrong a ? was, you was on my no-sign list meanin i wont hit wack on ya ? if i disagree just a no-sign, i still ? wit ya doe ? , jeh go on

You broke man law.
    Got your card punched for and then called me a bully.

Now you acting like i broke some your trust or some ? , ? you a grown ass man the ? you still doing with role models?

Quit violating man law.
    Quit acting like a victim.

Bottle your tears and send them to me tho....

See, nothin worse than a ? who cant accept defeat, a ? who who lose an argument then try to twist the opponent's words

first of all i ain call you a bully, i said you better off TRYNA bully them white boys, i AM a bully muthafucka, im just sayin your usual shtick cant work on me, i may listen to gucci man and talk like an autistic slave from the antebellum period but believe ? i have a bachelors degree in psychology from a prestigious 4 year college, so "it aint gon be as easy as it look boy"

2nd you aint break no trust, im just sayin i ? wit you, you not my role model, i simply just said i ? wit you, i ? wit gee 757 too but i wouldnt exactly call the ? a ? role model, and what you mean too old for a role model, a ? could never be too old for a role model, the ?

violating man law? how? by droppin letters from words, NATURALLY, there is no attempt to speak like that, this is just the accent that i was raised around so of course i naturally speak like that, so i guess the blacks that unintentionally turned the word ? into ? was flamin ? too huh

actin like a victim? no im actin like im tired of you quotin and mentionin me tryna get some getback, tears? i aint cried since elementary school, i wish i would have enough emotion in my body to be able to cry lol

You talking about Jamel and how and how he acting different but I aint never seen you get done like this real ? . You wasn't on no "no sign list" and def wasn't no role model but damn lol. In depth ass explanations and ? .

I'm too high to even understand WTF this paragraph even mean right now ?

I just touched down on a half of OG Cheese, I don't give a ? about nothin that happened in this thread earlier
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    I'm just cooling with some hoes from the valleyyyyyyyyy

Smokin on a whole bunch of Caliiiiiiiiiiii