'Money & Violence' (webisode)....Brooklyn's version of 'The Wire' (Updated with SEASON FINALE)

Options

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody love Raiff due to his words of wisdom and how he carries himself and his overall maturity with street smarts, but at the end of the day he still chooses to rob and ? innocent and not so innocent people, that could be your mother, father, sister, brother, girlfriend, boyfriend and etc.

On the low, Joe should be the most respected character on the show.

At the end of the day tho, imma say Raiff couldnt turn back into being a regular Joe due to the permanent path he took, but then again ? get out o# jail and change their thug past everyday for themselves and family so....ya, its all about or comes down to choices to me.

I agree, Joe is the realest on the show.

Like I precious stated in the thread. I'm probably Joe in real life
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone should be idolizing Joe over the G's in this show. I hope they don't write him a tragic end on some bs.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone should be idolizing Joe over the G's in this show. I hope they don't write him a tragic end on some bs.

I hope not too. If he get wrote off then I hope it is something like "he gotta job promotion in another state" or some ?
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Exactly, but like with every street drama, people love the villains. Out of the whole series, he is the only one that is a good guy and has his life together.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rafe and Choppa gon cross paths again... shorty might end up catching a stray
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tai act just like one of my cousins..shiesty ass ?
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    series is a certified classic on some hood tip. great show i can't wait til the next episode
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man finally caught up:

These are the dumbest most gullable ? ever lol

Shane my fav character but he stupid as hell lol and I had a friend just like tai back in the day. Some funny ? who would chill over your house eat up your food then Rob you of your ? CDs when you leave the room. My ? juelz Santana what the games been missing and thug motivation 101. Scheming Ass funny ? like that

I'm sad muggz got killed that was my ? right there

I swear I used to know that ? Leon in real life. I used to either goto middle school with that ? , he my friend cousin, or he some hood ? who used to live in Paterson. I remember that ? underbite and big Ass nose.

Yo the intro song and the song that plays when them Jamaicans come in go hard af

Them ? say bloodclot, bumbaclot, and bredren every 6 words lol
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    that bad man no runnin dancehall/trap song is ? fire

true indeed, does anyone has it?
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    louis rich wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    that bad man no runnin dancehall/trap song is ? fire

true indeed, does anyone has it?

They said they will be releasing the soundtrack to the webisode soon.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @iKingGodGivBiz‌ all of life comes to choices we make, but its still unfair that the urban community has way more easy access to bad choices and circumstances that make them easier than hard choices.

Like anyone can say go to school rather than commit crime, but if you dead broke and no food in fridge and dad not around and mom smoking ? , then yeah getting money might be something you more concerned with than getting grades. I think a good thing about this show (and the wire) is that dudes can be in that criminal world but not be psychpathic killers.

Someone like charles manson, he just a ? who loves killing. Someone like Omar from wire, I don't think he a psychpath I think he a dude that says I can make money this way and I can help by robbing drug dealers. I don't think all these criminals would be so if they had other options.

On topic, if bet shane has less strong role models in his life than joe did. And I think that's the point. Dukie from the wire was the smartest but his mom a heroin addict, he soft, and he had no strong role models so he became a drug addict. You can't just tell him oh well you shoulda just studied harder you made that choice, too bad. Yes he did, but he was what? 13? 13 year olds shouldn't be forced to make that choice. Mad white boys make dumb choices at 13, it don't shape their whole life.

So I guess my main point is itd be one thing if shane grew up with mom and dad in suburbs abd nice school. And he said ? it ima sell drugs in bklyn, in that case yah he made his choice. But if odds are so stacked against you that you really feel you need to get money to survive abd crime is all up in your face, then yeah you might be weak at 15 and say ima do that.

That's how they get poor ppl. Criminals will always tend to be poor with poor schools and tough childhoods. It's not like they born to do crime, it's that those circumstances breed crime. Wire and this show are showing you/us all criminals ain't bad they just product of their environment and a small mistake like what raef did, scars him for life. And squares like kane have such a hard time even getting a job that they feel they need to resort to ? .

Its a ? up game, but it's not so easy as "too bad, he made his choice"

Blacks/latinos/poor whites have much harder "choices"to make, abd that's what's ? up abut our society.

Ok I'm off my soapbox
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao didn't read
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love this ? cause it's everyday ? . I can relate to a few of these niccas. I was a Shane type nicca when I was a youngsta . Took charges went on the run came home took more charges and cases didn't give AF . Meet some cool as ol heads and changed my life in to a working , family ass nicca.
  • ClemsonKUjayhawks215
    ClemsonKUjayhawks215 Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options
    what time the new jawn come on???
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^Cloud9tv.net today at 8pm...YouTube tomm morning at 8am.
  • ClemsonKUjayhawks215
    Options
    good look... im the website now clocking on "watch now" but this ? aint workin...I been fiending for this jawn... i got all my ? watching these jawns lol
  • ClemsonKUjayhawks215
    Options
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just watched all the episodes. Not bad. Shane is gulliable as hell.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Episode 21 was crazy. Especially the end. Lol at Mister and Cain in this episode.
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SPOILER
    SPOILER
    SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

I like that Black had the I Can't Breath shirt on. That knock off Flava Flav in epi. 21 and the ending had me dying though.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Ep 21
    I like that Black had the I Can't Breath shirt on. That knock off Flava Flav in epi. 21 and the ending had me dying though.

Spoiler please lol I aint watch it yet.. will upload it once it's out tho...
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Episode 21 was crazy. Especially the end. Lol at Mister and Cain in this episode.

Lol @ tai
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ep 21 is dope to. They need a bigger platform to show there ? off.
This discussion has been closed.