Are blacks too inclusive?

Options
Muhannad
Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
I normally don't like these racial threads and rarely participate in 'em. I have blasted posters for making racial threads, so me making this thread a a little hypocritical. I think the topic is relevant enough to dedicate a thread to it...

Ever since I was a kid I have noticed us blacks are inclusive, eventhough outsiders generally don't reciprocatre that love or 'inclusiveness'.

As long as I can remember blacks have always accepted outsiders inton their circle, as long as the outsiders showed respect for their culture. Hence the term, "black pass". Blacks be giving out passes to whoever wanna be down. No real inniciation process, background check etc. (lol). It got to a point where a white b*tch can have a fat a*s and n*ggas wanna give her a black pass like that b*tch that played Blossom's BFF in "Blossom", Coco, Amber Rose etc. A white entertainer will get a black pass when he can do something blacks been excelling at like rapping (Em), singing (Bobby Caldwell, Michael McDonald, Thicke, Justin etc.) dancing, handles in basketball (remember Jason Williams) etc.
AA's give out passes to outsiders forn doing degenerate sh*t like making dumb life choices is somehow exclusive to blacks. N*ggas called Bill Clinton 'the first black president' for having extra-maritaln affairs and smoking weed when he was younger (plus playing the sax).

When it's the other way around, blacks gotta be atleast twice as good to even sustain in a white (or any non-black) dominated field. They'll protect their market. Which race, other then black, gives out 'passes'? Outsiders will tolerate you, but they don't accept you.
Blacks always seeking validation from outsiders and accepting anyone weekensn their position and opens them up for infiltration. No coincidence every black invention got stolen by outsiders.

Are blacks too inclusive or am I wrong?

Are blacks too inclusive? 65 votes

Yes, blacks need to start loving themselves more and outsiders less...
92%
lion_heartOhMarsfreshb651gnsplaymaker88damnkpS2J5th Lettermiamivice305the ghostTrillaaaaaabigduece69jetlifebihfortyacres2stepz_aheadhuey700Moore7sDOPEdweebzCapitalB 60 votes
No, there's only one race and that's the human race...
7%
ferociousmonkBully_PulpitSplackavelliMonkeysBananaREV_RAGE 5 votes

Comments

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there is no one on the planet like us. we should go for self first, especially with white folks still inhabiting the earth
  • Muhannad
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    I was about to vote yes but that "loving themselves more" part had me like

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsOnhwhs2dWXf8cApHvafGo6u9e2bAH2WeXEXE06LZ47hlYmCf
    What I meant by that is blacks don't seem to love too much that comes from them. They dislike the physical features that's almost exclusive to 'em, like their kinky hair, wide nose, big lips, skin complexion. 'We' make fun of black features. Meanwhile they like non-black features. In another thread I made, we were talking about how n*ggas ignore black females with so called Afrocentric features for (mixed) females with softer/ longer hair, lighter complexion etc.

I was referring the the selfhate in the blk community......
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another example is demographic of the IC

tumblr_moipk8rnqu1qbzayeo1_500.gif
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    He might not be black but...tumblr_n76fnxSRAO1qzpy7ko1_1280.jpg

havoc-prodigy.jpg
    ...CAC was mad niggerish bruh

He really wasnt though....it's jus that blk ppl got the mentality of an ignored ? at the club...we turn into clay after any positive attn

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lack of self respect.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^thats a major point of why blacks can be treated so carelessly everywhere.

Korean-americans would never die on the streets or be incarcerated like we do here. They have a nation that would issue threats on their behalf.
  • Muhannad
    Options
    'We' let anyone claim black. We the only people that accept halfbreeds if you look at it. A halfbreed can grow up with only his 'white' side, look like Blake Griffin, but will still be seen as a black by these whites. They even refer to theirn own flesh as "black" eventhough technically they are mixed and not black.
    Obama is cool but if we look at the facts, he grew up with his white mom, her Asian man and her white family. Nothing Kenyan about this dude. He never had a black woman prior to Michelle. If you look at his old pics you never see him with blacks. Michelle was the first black person he associated with, according to people who knew him growing up. He still got that 'black pass', just off the strength of him being half Kenyan and having a black wife. No other race would accept him as easily as blacks did...

Not trying to be an a*shole about this but accepting halfbreeds leaves you open to infiltration. That's why nobody does it, but the race that lacks racial selfworth.
    Compare this racial stratification sh*t to any organization that aims to be and stay successful. What component do they all have? Exclusivity. Not anybody can join them and you gotta earn your keeps. You gotta show 'em that you'll be an asset to that organization. You'll get vetted, background checks and all. Just wanna be down and being respectful ain't enough. Whether it's fraternities, criminal outfits, jobs,

No offense but f*ck that onedrop rule. Slavery been done and in my country the racial stratification was different anyway. Just cuz you have some black ancestry or share some of the same characteristics with us, don't make you one of us. F*ck these turncoats that wanna claim black when it's convenient for 'em.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »
    'We' let anyone claim black. We the only people that accept halfbreeds if you look at it. A halfbreed can grow up with only his 'white' side, look like Blake Griffin, but will still be seen as a black by these whites. They even refer to theirn own flesh as "black" eventhough technically they are mixed and not black.
    Obama is cool but if we look at the facts, he grew up with his white mom, her Asian man and her white family. Nothing Kenyan about this dude. He never had a black woman prior to Michelle. If you look at his old pics you never see him with blacks. Michelle was the first black person he associated with, according to people who knew him growing up. He still got that 'black pass', just off the strength of him being half Kenyan and having a black wife. No other race would accept him as easily as blacks did...

Not trying to be an a*shole about this but accepting halfbreeds leaves you open to infiltration. That's why nobody does it, but the race that lacks racial selfworth.
    Compare this racial stratification sh*t to any organization that aims to be and stay successful. What component do they all have? Exclusivity. Not anybody can join them and you gotta earn your keeps. You gotta show 'em that you'll be an asset to that organization. You'll get vetted, background checks and all. Just wanna be down and being respectful ain't enough. Whether it's fraternities, criminal outfits, jobs,

No offense but f*ck that onedrop rule. Slavery been done and in my country the racial stratification was different anyway. Just cuz you have some black ancestry or share some of the same characteristics with us, don't make you one of us. F*ck these turncoats that wanna claim black when it's convenient for 'em.

Lmao white women will conceive a baby, incubate that thang for months n months, pop it out and STILL look at it as something other than what she considers herself

That's some vile Ass ?

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blacks are the superior race. You're either born into it (biologically), or you're not. There are no "Black passes" in my eyes.

That said, we do not need to be inclusive whatsoever. They could never be Us.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

jono wrote: »
    He might not be black but...tumblr_n76fnxSRAO1qzpy7ko1_1280.jpg

havoc-prodigy.jpg
    ...CAC was mad niggerish bruh

lol @ clinton doing the standard stance ? do in them ratchet club pics w/ the airbrush backdrop
  • Muhannad
    Options
    No real inniciation process, background check etc. (lol).

BvpwiKIIQAAdJJv.jpg
    *Initiate...
  • Muhannad
    Options

Lmao white women will conceive a baby, incubate that thang for months n months, pop it out and STILL look at it as something other than what she considers herself

That's some vile Ass ?

It's because they understand that by making a clear distinction between them and halfcasts or mixed breeds, they maintain their white priviledge. They know the importance of keeping their group exclusive.

They'll include halfbreeds and mixed breeds when their numbers are low like in certain Caribbean countries back, latin countries etc. In countries where they form the majority they won't though. Watch them change or tweek that racial stratification system in the US once their numbers dwindle and they become a minority (numbers wise). This is all about power and maintaining it for them...
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blacks are the superior race. You're either born into it (biologically), or you're not. There are no "Black passes" in my eyes.

That said, we do not need to be inclusive whatsoever. They could never be Us.

That's kind of the bottom line, most if this other ? is generalizations.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, there's only one race and that's the human race...
    I think it's important to not stoop to the enemies level, at the the end of the day we are all humans, we all breathe the same air and we all bleed. No we don't need to be more like white people and be exclusive. That's isn't the problem.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need to be more be more inclusive in order to grow and have strong esteems of ourselves and ? new innovations in our name. A people who always want to be with everyone and everything loses themselves and their own individual selves and fall into irrelevancy.