Are blacks too inclusive?

Options

Comments

• Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, blacks need to start loving themselves more and outsiders less...
    Blacks are the superior race. You're either born into it (biologically), or you're not. There are no "Black passes" in my eyes.

That said, we do not need to be inclusive whatsoever. They could never be Us.
    Superior in which sense? Is it similar to how these Jews label themselves ? 's chosen people or did you mean physically or something else? Please elaborate...

PS Agreed with the bolded part.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think it's important to not stoop to the enemies level, at the the end of the day we are all humans, we all breathe the same air and we all bleed. No we don't need to be more like white people and be exclusive. That's isn't the problem.

This is the scientific argument. There are no "races", race is a social construct....? ain't trying to hear that tho.
  • Muhannad
    Options
    I think it's important to not stoop to the enemies level, at the the end of the day we are all humans, we all breathe the same air and we all bleed. No we don't need to be more like white people and be exclusive. That's isn't the problem.
    If you've been doing something and it's obviously not working, why not change your strategy? Blacks ain't inclusive because of humanity or kindness; it's a sign of weakness and them loving outsiders more then them own kind.

Besides that, every race tries to maintain exclusivity. Even if it's just for practical reasons like not getting infiltrated etc.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can I get a summary? Preferably a really short one.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    No, there's only one race and that's the human race...
    Muhannad wrote: »
    If you've been doing something and it's obviously not working, why not change your strategy? Blacks ain't inclusive because of humanity or kindness; it's a sign of weakness and them loving outsiders more then them own kind.

Besides that, every race tries to maintain exclusivity. Even if it's just for practical reasons like not getting infiltrated etc.

And just where are we going as a human race? Towards evolution or destruction??? How come you cant love yourself more without loving outsiders less? Dont get me wrong im not on no kumbaya ? but this world aint ? and its our(ppl) fault. We not even in touch with nature anymore.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When we unite we are a force. The powers that be know this and do everything they can to keep us separate. None of us have seen the true power of Black Unity in our lifetimes, and i'm afraid we never will. To answer the thread, I got white homies, and I got love for em. Just because I love mine, don't mean I hate yours. I am aware, but I genuinely don't care about others' agendas because I know if i(or we as a race) handle what needs to be handled, then there's nothing that can stop me(us) anyway. We are the most envied, imitated, feared race on earth, and have always been. They still can't figure out our pyramids. That was us that did that, don't get it ? up. Once we organize, and ? fall in line, curtains.
  • Muhannad
    Options
    @Bully_Pulpit. Please address my questions first. That sh*t you saying sounds good in theory but it's cliche. When your people are on the bottom, you tend to not wanna hear something that won't change your situation...
    _Lefty wrote: »
    When we unite we are a force. The powers that be know this and do everything they can to keep us separate. None of us have seen the true power of Black Unity in our lifetimes, and i'm afraid we never will. To answer the thread, I got white homies, and I got love for em. Just because I love mine, don't mean I hate yours. I am aware, but I genuinely don't care about others' agendas because I know if i(or we as a race) handle what needs to be handled, then there's nothing that can stop me(us) anyway. We are the most envied, imitated, feared race on earth, and have always been. They still can't figure out our pyramids. That was us that did that, don't get it ? up. Once we organize, and ? fall in line, curtains.
    I was with you until you brought up Egypt. That sh*t happened a long time ago. I hate when n*ggas (not you personally) bring that up like it's relevant in 2015. None of us had anything to do with that sh*t anyway. If you gotta go that far back to big up your accomplishments, you haven't done enough recently IMO...

Co-sign everything else though.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blacks are the superior race. You're either born into it (biologically), or you're not. There are no "Black passes" in my eyes.

Superior in which sense? Is it similar to how these Jews label themselves ? 's chosen people or did you mean physically or something else? Please elaborate...

PS Agreed with the bolded part.

http://www.google.com/patents/US8586090
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If so what then?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Bully_Pulpit. Please address my questions first. That sh*t you saying sounds good in theory but it's cliche. When your people are on the bottom, you tend to not wanna hear something that won't change your situation...
    I was with you until you brought up Egypt. That sh*t happened a long time ago. I hate when n*ggas (not you personally) bring that up like it's relevant in 2015. None of us had anything to do with that sh*t anyway. If you gotta go that far back to big up your accomplishments, you haven't done enough recently IMO...

Nothing wrong with it, but we also need relevancy in which we have innovated a lot in this country as well. But black people need to understand economics and incorporating themselves within a system to help themselves.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They still haven't figured it out though...and until someone does, it's a relevant question. Most huge mysteries are relevant until they get solved.
  • Muhannad
    Options

They still haven't figured it out though...and until someone does, it's a relevant question. Most huge mysteries are relevant until they get solved.
    It's more symbolic than anything IMO. My ancestors ain't even from that region anyway. Even if they were it might have given me a sense of selfworth or pride, but if you need to go that far back that says enough about what you've done recently. That's like when Al Bundy kept talking about those touchdowns he scored in highschool.

You could've brought up Sundiata Keita or Mansa Musa before the Egyptians IMO.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes... I remember cats was coming for my head for saying Danny Alves wasn't Black and that ? need to stop reaching to claim others as Black
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe they are waiting to be surprised?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most def.

I don't believe in that honorary ? ...

? stupid ignorant..

OTHERS can be cool without being "YOUR ? " or giving them liberties

and aside from that some ? go out of their way to appease OTHERS while shunning their own..
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »

That's kind of the bottom line, most if this other ? is generalizations.

agreed
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing wrong with blacks being inclusive. We just need to stop hating ourselves so much that's the major problem. When we get that figured out then we can learn who on the outside is worth trusting and who isn't.
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being inclusive is ok..the issue becomes when you include "down whites" and forget who you are and begin to think you are above other Blacks and then want to come back to the Black side when the white people or any other ethnicity doesn't want you to be a part of their world or society anymore. I don't believe in giving out passes and ?
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i love being black
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Black people really shouldn't love Clinton, dude tried to ? welfare and gave Africa the heisman for 8 years.

icouldeatastar.gif

He did, but this statement sounds like some outsider ? . Somethin 'Matt' would say. Also...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZkT-nn4QUU

• hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amazing thread breh..
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options