The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Lebron might be the first player of note to lose In the finals to 3 different teams..

Magic and Worthy

Shhhhhhhhhh
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    CHrO2PxVEAENyXt.jpg

Lol funny ? , should of have all them in there jerseys with the record on it
    and the way wade been at these games supporting lebron on some sly sucka ?
    i would remove him from the pic and have tim duncan on it
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Cubs gonna win a championship before the city of Cleveland will.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Curry the 3rd PG to win MVP and lead his team to title, Cousy and Magic being the 1st and 2nd,and with all the 3PT records he broke and leading his team to 67 wins, this season right here puts him top 5 PG All time..

And he's 6 seasons in..

Nah homie he'll have to do this longer.

He's going to have to do more I'd expect him to get back to the finals and at least compete for another title or two as alpha dog as well.

What more does have to do to be considered top 5 PG All Time? GS had a historic season, led them a title in nearly half a century, set 3pt NBA records in the regular season and playoffs,first PG since Magic to win MVP and title in one season, leader of a te full of Rookies to win the title hasn't been done since Jordan in '91, 3rd most wins total in NBA history behind 95-96 and 96-97 Bulls, generally accepted as the GOAT shooter...

What PG other than Zeke,Magic and Big O would you take over him at this point?

J Kidd not a bad choice
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now I look forward to the most meaningful draft we gonna have since 2008

Stanley Johnson ftw since Charlotte might take Booker now even more since lance gone

Oh yeah James Jones and Mike Miller tried to follow their boyfriend to an easy ring to no avail so

16_zpsha209pab.gif
  • Peace_79
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Curry the 3rd PG to win MVP and lead his team to title, Cousy and Magic being the 1st and 2nd,and with all the 3PT records he broke and leading his team to 67 wins, this season right here puts him top 5 PG All time..

And he's 6 seasons in..

Curry is great...

But This is his first breakout season. Can you let the Man cook for an hour before you declare him a Hall of Famer?

And you on here saying ? is biased towards Lebron. SMH.
  • Peace_79
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

And he's 6 seasons in..

Nah homie he'll have to do this longer.

He's going to have to do more I'd expect him to get back to the finals and at least compete for another title or two as alpha dog as well.

What more does have to do to be considered top 5 PG All Time? GS had a historic season, led them a title in nearly half a century, set 3pt NBA records in the regular season and playoffs,first PG since Magic to win MVP and title in one season, leader of a te full of Rookies to win the title hasn't been done since Jordan in '91, 3rd most wins total in NBA history behind 95-96 and 96-97 Bulls, generally accepted as the GOAT shooter...

What PG other than Zeke,Magic and Big O would you take over him at this point?

Holdup forget the other ? . Did you just say GSW is a "team full of rookies?"

555322240.gif?1333773919&Expires=1434630918&Signature=uZUdglj4GjT6i~FzVE9SojN5LO7l2f8Fyzuddjid-EUIXVgQ2bYA3OHzqbULZV2n-pg68kRYT48wsvEsWClA65lKn2~pNwyi6VmdA-8fZ~MBlLKKPkFITfO7cGJgTGmafmzdw7Y3RqFWrqj18-s4RSFovO73of~kfP8VNqg0Oxo_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    And this is why he went back to Cleveland? Like I said a sucka ass move for him

LeBron-James-announces-hi-006.jpg

Ummm, man. This is very tough. This Fall, I'll be taking my talents to... Man, this is hard. This fall I'll be taking my talents to Venice Beach, and join the Los Angeles Lakers

Kobe-Bryant-Stares-Down-Coach-Mike-Brown-Lakers-Jazz-Game.gif

rj0ah4.gif

yyz2bDU.gif

CavsFansBetrayed-300x168.jpeg

aSGGIwE.gif

lebdeal.gif
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »

Ummm, man. This is very tough. This Fall, I'll be taking my talents to... Man, this is hard. This fall I'll be taking my talents to Venice Beach, and join the Los Angeles Lakers

rj0ah4.gif

yyz2bDU.gif

aSGGIwE.gif

lebdeal.gif

NOW this ? decide he wanna post something, after his daddy(LeBron) disciplined his team in the 2nd Round.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Uhh, Curry should've hoisted that finals MVP.
    I ain't mad at Iggy for getting it, but anytime a guy breaks FINALS history records for shooting, points and assists and that's the guy you were checking You shouldn't get MVP finals. Not giving Curry the finals MVP, it can be said that's a slight diss on Steph. I understand and respect Iggy's game and why he got it, and I'm not mad (Warriors wouldnt've won without his D and offense), but Lebron did just hit like astronomical numbers on you.

-Plus, when Steph was off, Warriors lost.
    -Plus Steph started every game.
    -Plus Steph carried his team throughout the entire PLAYOFFS including regular season (discounting the award since Regular season doesn't really count for finals mvp) and end the end got the ring.
    -Plus Steph was coaching on the floor and had to change his entire game up (thanks to Della getting away with fouling)
    -Plus Steph always made the correct play for his teammates and often when he didn't have the ball could be seen pointing to the alternate ball handler where and who the alternate ball handler should pass to.
    -Plus I think Steph is only in his 6th year in the NBA
    -Plus Steph is who the Cavs were focused on stopping, not Iggy

I get Iguodala getting the finals MVP, just don't agree with it.
    I'm just saying................
  • 9TRAY
    edited June 2015
    Options

rj0ah4.gif

yyz2bDU.gif

aSGGIwE.gif

lebdeal.gif

NOW this ? decide he wanna post something, after his daddy(LeBron) disciplined his team in the 2nd Round.

Moe James, you toy ass, fraudulent, ? ? , I've been posting all over these boards since the Bulls lost. Try again loser ass Ohioan. Go rub Kyrie Irving's kneecap, Chump.
  • King_MOEbra
    Options

rj0ah4.gif

yyz2bDU.gif

aSGGIwE.gif

lebdeal.gif

Moe James, you toy ass, fraudulent, ? ? , I've been posting all over these boards since the Bulls lost. Try again loser ass Ohioan. Go rub Kyrie Irving's kneecap, Chump.

LeBron said go to your room, son.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all think some cash happy team gonna snatch Draymond Green from GS?
  • 9TRAY
    Options

rj0ah4.gif

yyz2bDU.gif

aSGGIwE.gif

lebdeal.gif

That's the best reply you can muster? You're Lamer than I thought. I won't reply back to yo' weak ass from here on out
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't mind Iggy winning.

But I think it's important to note that the Cavs whole defense was focused on Curry. Every time he pick and rolled the big showed and doubled. Curry had to give it up.

Draymond and Iggy were open the whole series because of the attention Curry got.
  • King_MOEbra
    Options

rj0ah4.gif

yyz2bDU.gif

aSGGIwE.gif

lebdeal.gif

That's the best reply you can muster? You're Lamer than I thought. I won't reply back to yo' weak ass from here on out

? , I woke up at 6:30AM Eastern Time; lemme wake up a bit.
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do people think Love is coming back and Irving will stay healthy next year?
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    and LOL at J.R opting out for a long deal contract.. you better not pay that ? that money..
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bron shoot under 40% for the series? back to the lab this offseason
    Brons place in history is secured and he'll make a few more trips back considering how weak the East is.
    mdot wrote: »
    I don't mind Iggy winning.

But I think it's important to note that the Cavs whole defense was focused on Curry. Every time he pick and rolled the big showed and doubled. Curry had to give it up.

Draymond and Iggy were open the whole series because of the attention Curry got.

If u watch the game, Bron was literally scoring with ease until they put Andre Igodoudala back in.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh i get tight when i have to carry a bumass team in the rec center in 2k

To have to drop lebron numbers getting tripled team in a dam video game is the blow

Idk how lebron do it

? somehow someway no matter what he does is going to be a laffin stock

I think hes going to have a mean dynasty run in the future the ? still got 10 years left maybe more