The Official "Power" Season 2 Discussion (June 6, 9pm ET) WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE

Options

Comments

• Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    That scene with the Serb doing surgery with the chainsaw>>>>>
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    So no on gonna bring up the fact Greg caught Angela in 2 lies this episode. He's on to her ? . Wonder how that's gonna play out
    that ruiz got fifty's ? to be loyal to him

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can somebody explain to me why does tommy have coke in his apartment???
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

? is a coke head bruh

his own personal stash or some Re-Up
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe I missed something but when did Marlo get down with taking ghost package. Thought he had his own supplier when they reached out to him
  • PMoneyQueenz
    PMoneyQueenz Members Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options

My thoughts exactly and his messy was trunk with a gun in it?!?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does Tommy not have cameras in his crib?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    -Tasha slapped the ? outta that ? Ghost in the whip with no hesitation. Lol. That ? was hilarious.

-Only a matter of time before she gave that DWade looking ? the ? . That ? winning. Tasha AND Keisha.

-Like somebody else said, Tommy might be stupid as ? sometimes, but you can't question his loyalty. Only a matter of time before he had to choose between Ghost and Holly

-Tasha took her emotions out the ? and boss'd up.

-I still by my 'Ghost is gonna try to use Stern's wife to get back at him' comment.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But Tommy ain't got cameras in his crib?

Ask Aaron Hernandez how that went. That's the woat idea for someone doing illegal ? . And why tommy has all that work in the crib I don't know. That's dumb as ? .
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    So no on gonna bring up the fact Greg caught Angela in 2 lies this episode. He's on to her ? . Wonder how that's gonna play out

Greg and Holly gonna end up being the ones with the real power to take everyone down. No that Holly getting mad at tommy they gonna be the only 2 people with no dog in the fight when Tommy get snitched on, Ghost get caught up, Tasha go diwn because of Ghost and Angie get in trouble for tryna protect Ghost. Holly gont sing like a bird cuz she hate Ghost and Greg snooping around so much he gonna have photographic proof of everything Holly gonna spill.

So will the show effectively be over after that or are you over thinking it?
    Holly and Greg both about to get shot. Its season 2. Angie might have to hold a bullet at some point as well.
    S2J wrote: »
    And lmao @ nggas saying Sterns wife playing a part

Uhh, ok, seems
    For ? upset for the spoilers

Can't read for ?

It says "WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE" in the title of the thread lol

No ? , whereas the GOT thread said nggas who post spoilers or ? w/out a spoiler tag will be banned

Interesting case study

Cause the spoilers are from the shows source material (the books). You acting real stupid for a know it all ass ? .
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Holly is the only one that sees it for what it is though. Tommy does all the ? work, his hands are ? as ? . When she was looking for the gun she found everything except the right ? gun. She found dope, a different gun, more dope all kinds of ? in the crib.

I guarantee if you tore Ghost place up like that he aint got dope in the walls, Tommy just stupid as ? and thats how he ends up where he is.

She was trying to get Tommy out in front of this because no matter what she did Tommy is going down, he just that careless about his business.

That's cause Tommy that stupid enough to leave evidence where he sleep at.

There is no need to leave, money, work or more than one clean glock where you sleep.

This the basics any street dude should know.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My thoughts exactly and his messy was trunk with a gun in it?!?

When Holly was going thru his trunk, 1st thing I said was "Tommy can't be that stupid to have a gun in the car." As soon as I said it, Holly finds a damn gun. Smh. It maybe not have been the one that killed Rollo, bUT still.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO at Tasha telling Ghost:

"Keep ? that ? ".

No Stern or Kanaan this week.

I like Ghost getting in Cantos head. Cantos let the cat out of the bag about Stern's wife.

Greg is going to get back at Angie for getting played.
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're Not the Man ep 7

Ghost and Tasha attempt to calm Tommy after Holly meets with the feds and disappears; Ghost explains his actions to Angela.

Three Moves Ahead ep 8

Lobos battles threats from a rival drug cartel and the feds; Ghost attempts to distance himself from Lobos before Angela gets to him.

Time's Up ep 9

Angela and the feds pressure Tommy to flip on Lobos or spend his life in jail; Ghost faces consequences for trying to do the right thing.

Ghost Is Dead ep 10

Ghost deals with threats from Kanan and Angela's investigation as bodies continue to drop within his organization.
  • PMoneyQueenz
    PMoneyQueenz Members Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    ? keep asking why Tommy had coke in his crib...like we didn't see him doing mad lines with his mom earlier in the season. ? who do coke...have coke *shrugs*

Yeah maybe some personal a few grams or even 8 ? but not bricks
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But Tommy ain't got cameras in his crib?

Ask Aaron Hernandez how that went. That's the woat idea for someone doing illegal ? . And why tommy has all that work in the crib I don't know. That's dumb as ? .
    DR. JEK wrote: »

Greg and Holly gonna end up being the ones with the real power to take everyone down. No that Holly getting mad at tommy they gonna be the only 2 people with no dog in the fight when Tommy get snitched on, Ghost get caught up, Tasha go diwn because of Ghost and Angie get in trouble for tryna protect Ghost. Holly gont sing like a bird cuz she hate Ghost and Greg snooping around so much he gonna have photographic proof of everything Holly gonna spill.

So will the show effectively be over after that or are you over thinking it?
    Holly and Greg both about to get shot. Its season 2. Angie might have to hold a bullet at some point as well.
    S2J wrote: »
    And lmao @ nggas saying Sterns wife playing a part

Uhh, ok, seems
    For ? upset for the spoilers

Can't read for ?

It says "WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE" in the title of the thread lol

No ? , whereas the GOT thread said nggas who post spoilers or ? w/out a spoiler tag will be banned

Interesting case study

Cause the spoilers are from the shows source material (the books). You acting real stupid for a know it all ass ? .

Obviously if Greg and Holly get murked all bets are off although i think the Greg killing would set off too much suspicion. I could be over thinking it like you said tho too. Somebody at least getting shot at if not killed next episode so we'll see.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? keep asking why Tommy had coke in his crib...like we didn't see him doing mad lines with his mom earlier in the season. ? who do coke...have coke *shrugs*

Nobody keeps bricks where they sleep at.

He's wilding cause until Holly came along he was by himself... Treated his crib like the safe houses since only person to go there was Ghost.

But still, Feds run ta name and that address will come up. They could turn up for something completely unrelated and end up finding bricks, cash and guns...sloppy.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? that do coke don't keep 10 keys in the cupboard. Stop it.

Tommy not in the street like that to need all that coke in his crib. He moves like an idiot.

You ? ? me sometimes.

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We just gon' act like Tommy is a regular ? , huh? Lol.

-Most ? with money don't keep bricks of cash in the crib...but tommy does.

-Most ? with ? to lose like that are don't wife liabilities like Holly...but tommy does.

-Most ? who know they got bodies and got friends who got bodies ain't driving the city with the strictest gun laws in the country with a ? gun - with a silencer on it...but tommy does.

I could go on and on and on and on and on. Let's not act like Tommy has ever lived by the rules of logic and common sense.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We just gon' act like Tommy is a regular ? , huh? Lol.

-Most ? with money don't keep bricks of cash in the crib...but tommy does.

-Most ? with ? to lose like that are don't wife liabilities like Holly...but tommy does.

-Most ? who know they got bodies and got friends who got bodies ain't driving the city with the strictest gun laws in the country with a ? gun - with a silencer on it...but tommy does.

I could go on and on and on and on and on. Let's not act like Tommy has ever lived by the rules of logic and common sense.

And this is why Ghost is in charge. If Tommy was in charge, the feds would've been had a target on him sooner. Mainly b/c that muthafucca would've gone to war wit everybody.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IM proud of Discount D Wade

He been catching some W's lately and finally smashed Tasha
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo anyone thinking Tommy is on the same level as Ghost is crazy

Ghost is THE BOSS

Tommy is the UNDER BOSS

Julio RIGHT HAND

Even though Tommy when asked Ghost too ? Rolla, he was like this is a 50-50 partnership

which is bs

Lobos calls Ghost directly, never Tommy

In the first episode, Lobos asks both of them to leave but then asks for Ghost to stay

why else does Lobos talk to Ghost in Spanish right in front of Tommy, to block him out of the conversation when it comes to important ?

Lobos looks at Tommy like a street solider

I mean Tommy is loyal as we all saw from the last episode

but he is careless and reckless

I mean what type of street dude keeps bricks and re-up money in his crib

I know Tommy was ? other hoes before Holly

you telling me no other ? was snooping around his place while he was gone?

? could have been gone to jail, just based off his carelessness