The Official 2015/2016 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    44Since88 wrote: »
    Last weekend without football until Valentine's Day brehs! Thank you based madden!

Looking forward to scrimmaging against y'all next week.

Need Watt to kick the rook Sherff ass a lil, get em right.
  • raisethe3
    raisethe3 Members Posts: 13
    Options
    Bobby Wagner is now highest paid LB.
    The Seattle Seahawks have signed All-Pro middle linebacker Bobby Wagner to a four-year contract extension.

Team owner Paul Allen confirmed Wagner's extension on his Twitter account on Saturday night. The deal is worth $43 million, making Wagner the highest-paid middle linebacker in football, according to NFL.com.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13363697/seahawks-bobby-wagner-agree-four-year-contract-extension

Kind of knew it already. Seattle has the core pretty much locked up.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what was his tweet for if he got his deal? I swear Seattle full of a bunch of diva ass ? man.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what was his tweet for if he got his deal? I swear Seattle full of a bunch of diva ass ? man.

That's the only way to get paid.

You damn well they ain't gon pay a ? what he deserves until he makes a big fuss about it.

Remember. They can cut you 1 year into your deal.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seattle good now
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We're gonna win the NFC East and if we stay healthy on offense, Eli is gonna take MVP. Quote me.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    44Since88 wrote: »
    Last weekend without football until Valentine's Day brehs! Thank you based madden!

Looking forward to scrimmaging against y'all next week.

Need Watt to kick the rook Sherff ass a lil, get em right.

Oh yeah anytime you can get work in against another team it's a good look. Hopefully by this time next week I'll know who the starting QB is. Please be Mallet.....
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Kyle Long GOAT
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kyle Long GOAT

? that crybaby ?

• themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    We're gonna win the NFC East and if we stay healthy on offense, Eli is gonna take MVP. Quote me.

You need to plug me in with yo weedman ASAP bruh.
  • FlyFreeCt
    Options

Lol watch...With Cruz back, Odell in his 2nd year, Randle progressing in his route running, Donnell in his 2nd year as a starter and adding Shane Vereen with Jennings and Williams we could be the highest scoring offense in the league easily....The Oline just has to hold up a little. Beatty being out kinda hurts but in MacAdoo's offense Eli doesn't hold the ball too long anyway. We're bout to be powerful on offense.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Giants skill position nice, they're wack in the trenches though.

Defense kinda meh too.
  • FlyFreeCt
    Options
    I think our defense is gonna surprise people a little. I don't think we'll be in the top 10 but we're not gonna be as bad as people are thinking. Spags will bring back the aggressiveness we were missing under Fewell and that bend but don't break ? he ran.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol watch...With Cruz back, Odell in his 2nd year, Randle progressing in his route running, Donnell in his 2nd year as a starter and adding Shane Vereen with Jennings and Williams we could be the highest scoring offense in the league easily....The Oline just has to hold up a little. Beatty being out kinda hurts but in MacAdoo's offense Eli doesn't hold the ball too long anyway. We're bout to be powerful on offense.

The O-line is my main worry right now. I want to see how Flowers cope with the defenses he will see.
  • FlyFreeCt
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »

The O-line is my main worry right now. I want to see how Flowers cope with the defenses he will see.

The crazy thing is I'm more concerned about the RT spot with Marahall Newhouse than Flowers side smh. Our interior should be fine with Richburg, Shwartz and Pugh though.
  • Shizlansky
    Options

You saying all this and Eli still gon throw bout 20 picks and lose bout12 fumbles.
  • bigev240
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

You saying all this and Eli still gon throw bout 20 picks and lose bout12 fumbles.

And still would win another Super Bowl.
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Get carried to another Superbowl.

If Yall dline not great Eli folds and misses the playoffs. Like he always do.

How you win two Super Bowl Mbps and still borderline HOFer
  • bigev240
    Options

Get carried to another Superbowl.

If Yall dline not great Eli folds and misses the playoffs. Like he always do.

How you win two Super Bowl Mbps and still borderline HOFer

Listen, we go back and forth all the time, I even put up stats saying that it was Eli that won that second Super Bowl. But of course you don't look at that. When Eli plays like ? I get on him but when he play good I give him props. You just don't like him and its cool.