_God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    I meant to vote outkast
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mobb Deep
    Dog Pound and MD is both groups I think is below average.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Outkast
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Dog Pound and MD is both groups I think is below average.

Smh
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Outkast
    OutKast are great but they've been gone.

UGK are more relevant and one of them is actually dead.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    Also Prodigy is the closest one to being the goat most overrated NY rapper ever out of all the rappers. Andree dis and dat ? that. He dont even got a solo album where the only track he really raps on, shows he's nicer than most.

Fixed.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    So let me get this straight; Dogg Pound has one album and we're comparing them to groups that have multiple albums?

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    Music is subjective but if Outkast ain't easily the best group on this poll, I just feel something wrong with your soul if you say they trash or never vibed with them
  • YapatnaJB
    YapatnaJB Members Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mobb Deep
    5 Grand wrote: »
    So let me get this straight; Dogg Pound has one album and we're comparing them to groups that have multiple albums?

They have 7 albums Dogg Food the only one people know cuz it dropped on Death Row
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    UGK

So your voting with ignorance? That works out well
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    bck145 wrote: »

Honestly, its news to me that Dogg Pound has 7 albums. I thought they made one album and broke up and I'm positive there's a lot of people on this coast that don't know about the other 6.

Are the other 6 albums any good?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    UGK
    How the hell is DGP losing to UGK? Only on the ? IC, no where in ? real life will someone take UGK bars over Kurupt's alone let alone both Daz and Kurupt. I know yall hate on Daz off the strenght of that Death row movie ? but his production is some ? you cant front on and he laced the ? outta the last few Tupac projects and he even got bars sometimes ocassionally out spitting Kurupt like on Mack 10's "nuthing but a cavi"

Wow IC !!!
  • DR. JEK
    edited November 2015
    Options
    UGK

Yeah when that one album is better than anything UGK ever put out and is up there with infamous. (I personally like hell on earth better) who do you think got better bars Kurupt or Bun B? Who you got in a battle? Who has made better beats ? C or Daz?

Swear to ? this is such ? , people would laugh at UGK being better than DPG out here.

And they dont just have one album. Go listen to Dillinger & Young Gotti, Cali is Active, 100 ways, and Dogg Chit.

Hell the ? they did on The Chronic and snoops first album >>>>>>UGK's whole career
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mobb Deep
    DR. JEK wrote: »

Yeah when that one album is better than anything UGK ever put out and is up there with infamous. (I personally like hell on earth better) who do you think got better bars Kurupt or Bun B? Who you got in a battle? Who has made better beats ? C or Daz?

Swear to ? this is such ? , people would laugh at UGK being better than DPG out here.

And they dont just have one album. Go listen to Dillinger & Young Gotti, Cali is Active, 100 ways, and Dogg Chit.

Hell the ? they did on The Chronic and snoops first album >>>>>>UGK's whole career

Ridin ? & Underground Kingz >>> Dogg Food > Infamous

Bun B > Kurupt

? C production > Daz
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bck145
    edited November 2015
    Options
    UGK
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Bun B > Kurupt

? C production > Daz

In what world is any of that true haha
  • bck145
    edited November 2015
    Options
    UGK
    bck145 wrote: »

Honestly, its news to me that Dogg Pound has 7 albums. I thought they made one album and broke up and I'm positive there's a lot of people on this coast that don't know about the other 6.

Are the other 6 albums any good?

Its dogg pound, yes even after dogg food the dillenger and gotti and dpg 2001 got a ton of play where im from, also on the east coast

? coastin was the song of the summer back in the day
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    UGK
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Bun B > Kurupt

? C production > Daz

Your hip hop opinion is revolked on the strenght of you think Bun B gets bizier on the mic than Kurupt. Thats in an alternate universe somewhere, not on planet earth where we all have things attached to our heads called Ears.
  • DR. JEK
    edited November 2015
    Options
    UGK
    Post something Bun B blacked out on crazier than Kurupt did on Doggs day afternoon
    http://youtu.be/6ME3K3m3U-Q
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    Post something Bun B blacked out on crazier than Kurupt did on Doggs day afternoon
    http://youtu.be/6ME3K3m3U-Q

I guess everything isn't for everybody.

I'm listening to this for the first time. It's not that I dislike it, but its just not for me.

Maybe it would rock in a club though.
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    UGK
    Here is some more ? 5 Grand.

Make sure you play these in a car wit a system
    http://youtu.be/WzqLfIgxY7I
    http://youtu.be/zMOi9jIKm00

And this some Daz solo ?
    http://youtu.be/XHUzORvVEHM

http://youtu.be/LHMneGMzvFE