MGTOW- Men going their own Way

Options

Comments

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This sort of movement is interesting. Interesting in the fact that most of the men who take part in such appear to be non-alpha men, who are suffering from neurosis and ? envy. The root of the movement appear to be more of a trajectory attack on western women. Yet, whats very interesting is that the men in the movement appear to want Eastern European women and Asian women. I have been on some of their forums and websites, and their ideal woman is a woman who will basically serve them, who they can basically dictate.

Whats very interesting about this movement is that on these MGTOW centered websites their is a huge amount of racism thats projected towards black women; by black men, white, Asian, Arab, Indian, Hispanic men ect. Referring to black women as masculine, beast, ? ect. Yet, the black men on these websites sit back and allow non-black men to call the women of their race subhumans.

Yet, whats more interesting is that on these MGTOW centered sites is that once Black men project the desire to one to be with non-black women, the non-black men on such site spew hate at black men for wanting to date their women. So it appears that just like the feminist movement of not including black women, this movement really does not include black men. Black men are only included when they are being hateful to black women.

Truthfully, these sort of movements are always hilarious because as someone who have traveled men always feel their women are inadequate, and that women from elsewhere are better. While men in America say American women are trash, men outside of America are obsessed with American women. Its really the concept of thinking "else where is better."

I watched a MGTOW video of an Asian guy who doesn't like Asian women basically complaining because he want white women, but he can't get one, so he basically joined this movement. This is generally the behavior of most of its members. Men who aren't getting as much sex as they would like, men are can't afford to do things to get a woman, men who were nerds in high school and still can't get ? , men who want a woman to walk back into the 1800s.

Can you quote these sites or link them? I'm not on a MGTOW site, I just stumbled upon their videos and found some of their points interesting. With most ideologues there will be extremists. I stumbled on a few videos about white women being bad to, and you can actually look that up on Sandman youtube channel. In fact they have one against white women, asian women, and middle eastern. So no I don't think they are singling out a race, like with any movement opinions will vary from person to person. Some of the things you described of these men if what they call "red pill rage" when a man starts questioning the false ideals placed on women in society and the court system.

Some "MGTOWs" make very valid points, some seem angry, but there are some level headed videos out there I prefer to watch. To me MGTOW is about the self actualization of yourself, discovering yourself, experiencing life and not depending on a ? for validation or guidance, MGTOW is about self improvement as a man. The reason there is marriage is so BETAS can get married, but as you can see with divorce at an all time high. Some BETAS got fed up with it.

Women are not what they were painted in disney movies that is for sure I like listening to Niko Choski channel as his seem more level headed and less extreme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4Pk1GGp_pg

MGTOW is more then just women
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ZuluQueen wrote: »
    This sort of movement is interesting. Interesting in the fact that most of the men who take part in such appear to be non-alpha men, who are suffering from neurosis and ? envy. The root of the movement appear to be more of a trajectory attack on western women. Yet, whats very interesting is that the men in the movement appear to want Eastern European women and Asian women. I have been on some of their forums and websites, and their ideal woman is a woman who will basically serve them, who they can basically dictate.

Whats very interesting about this movement is that on these MGTOW centered websites their is a huge amount of racism thats projected towards black women; by black men, white, Asian, Arab, Indian, Hispanic men ect. Referring to black women as masculine, beast, ? ect. Yet, the black men on these websites sit back and allow non-black men to call the women of their race subhumans.

Yet, whats more interesting is that on these MGTOW centered sites is that once Black men project the desire to one to be with non-black women, the non-black men on such site spew hate at black men for wanting to date their women. So it appears that just like the feminist movement of not including black women, this movement really does not include black men. Black men are only included when they are being hateful to black women.

Truthfully, these sort of movements are always hilarious because as someone who have traveled men always feel their women are inadequate, and that women from elsewhere are better. While men in America say American women are trash, men outside of America are obsessed with American women. Its really the concept of thinking "else where is better."

I watched a MGTOW video of an Asian guy who doesn't like Asian women basically complaining because he want white women, but he can't get one, so he basically joined this movement. This is generally the behavior of most of its members. Men who aren't getting as much sex as they would like, men who can't afford to do things to get a woman, men who were nerds in high school and still can't get ? , men who want a woman to walk back into the 1800s.

It's nothing more Alpha then a man who says I'm doing my own thing and I will ? with u hoes on my terms...it makes perfect sense to target submissive women and leave Alpha women alone...

But like another poster said the movement seems to be more about men focusing on themselves...who said women needed to be taken care of and provided for and all that other ? that makes men slaves to women...then on top of that the system goes in the favor of the woman if some ? pop off in a marriage...

U generalized a whole movement of men that come from different backgrounds and tried to ? their backs....what's your agenda?

You already know what her agenda is. She is a female and cannot act above her nature. She must discredit in order to keep her personal world view in tact. MGTOW is a philosophy not a group. It will appeal to men of all types.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this mgtow ideology is new to me so i can't say much about it but so far it seems very disturbing to me it reminds me of certain aspects of feminism.
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Men make dealing with women difficult. Ignore the ones who are dumb and chill with the ones who are cooperative. Let most women know upfront that you want to smash.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    this mgtow ideology is new to me so i can't say much about it but so far it seems very disturbing to me it reminds me of certain aspects of feminism.

That' s because it has a large # of embittered woman-hating incels, loveshies, TFLers, & FAs.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The majority of men in japan are mgtow thats why there birth rate is very low. the adult diapers are outselling baby diapers in japan
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is this different than HOH?
  • ZuluQueen
    ZuluQueen Members Posts: 190
    edited November 2015
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »

I watched a MGTOW video of an Asian guy who doesn't like Asian women basically complaining because he want white women, but he can't get one, so he basically joined this movement. This is generally the behavior of most of its members. Men who aren't getting as much sex as they would like, men who can't afford to do things to get a woman, men who were nerds in high school and still can't get ? , men who want a woman to walk back into the 1800s.

It's nothing more Alpha then a man who says I'm doing my own thing and I will ? with u hoes on my terms...it makes perfect sense to target submissive women and leave Alpha women alone...

But like another poster said the movement seems to be more about men focusing on themselves...who said women needed to be taken care of and provided for and all that other ? that makes men slaves to women...then on top of that the system goes in the favor of the woman if some ? pop off in a marriage...

U generalized a whole movement of men that come from different backgrounds and tried to ? their backs....what's your agenda?

You already know what her agenda is. She is a female and cannot act above her nature. She must discredit in order to keep her personal world view in tact. MGTOW is a philosophy not a group. It will appeal to men of all types.

What you and like minded minions fail to realize is that I view men the same way the majority of you all view women. I have 3 degrees, a VERY good paying job (I make more money than the average black man), I have good credit, and a nice home that I own in the suburbs. I don't need no man living off of what I have. Most men can't do anything for me besides give me money and give me ? . However, the great majority of contemporary men don't know how to ? , and the majority of you all are broke. I pick my men like I pick my cars or a new pet. The darker and more African featured a man is the more psychological problems he has and the more broke he is. This is why I only let light skin and mixed race ? touch my walls. So what ever theory you all think you can come up with to win do that, because truth be told when it comes to men from your stock most women only want sex anyway. Most women don't even believe you all are predisposed with the intellectual properties to maintain a marriage or a relationship outside of sex; you're only good for a ? , and when your done don't call me after. :)

I like sleeping in my king size bed alone, watching netflix movies alone. When I need some ? I'll call one of the ? in my phone to massage my walls, and when he's done he knows to get the ? out. :)
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • cannonspike1994
    Options
  • ZuluQueen
    edited November 2015
    Options
    ^^ shes salty

Thats typically what black men say of independent women. However, as a black woman I face racism from non-black men, and also face racism and sexism from black men. In the black community, a black womans femininity and womanhood is based on her promixity to whiteness (non-blackness). Black women have never had protection, we have always been our own protection, anyway. Other races of women have had the resources provided by their men, where we have never had it. This is why is difficult to place black women in the same paradigm as other women. We had to fight for our own. Theres very little difference in how black men view black women from what was taking place on the slave plantation. I posted a study on here a while ago that showed that the majority of black women with education date or marry down, and that black men who achieve education are not marrying black women. So that leaves black women with very little options. So the option I have chosen is to play the game the same way men play the game.

According to the theory of needs proposed by psychologist Henry Muarry just like food and water, sex is also a need. While I could satisfy all my needs for survival on my own, their is nothing like getting some cute light skin black man to massage your walls, and thats what I do. No attachment, no going to the movies, no trying to take me out in public, no trying to meet my friends or family. You come over for what you are supposed to come over for; do what you're supposed to and leave. This is really not rocket science. I don't know why you all feel like women cannot act upon men without feeling attached.

Again, this is why I don't get bothered by this movement, just like I don't join white feminist movements, who by the way state continuously on their forums that black men should only been used for sex, as they are hyper sexual, according to them. Because as black people we have had systems imposed on us, we are operate in a land which is not our own. We are still trying to figure out what womanhood and manhood is. All that we knew before has been destroyed. So if you think by aligning yourself with a predominate Eurocentric think tank will solve your problems in regard to women, ? bless you!

Because you see what patriarchy has done is it has allowed men to view women as animals, as accessories. The system has allowed men who look like this:

young-thug.png?w=775

The need to feel they must have a woman who looks like this:

tumblr_majrcbwhKp1rg33bvo1_500.jpg

Yet, they get stuck with this:

precious_home.jpg

And then blame women and western civilization for it.

@zzombie why you pressed? Why you flagging my post for being independent? It's just hilarious how you all blame black women and black feminist for your problems, saying you don't want one, than you all go and marry white feminist.

Laughing.gif

White men are killing black men in the streets, while the white mans system is not providing you any protection as humans under the law, but you are quick to accept some brotherhood against women, when your lives mean ? to their patriarchy system. Good luck with that!
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^ shes salty
    No. She's a ? ? .
  • cannonspike1994
    Options
    ^^ shes salty

According to the theory of needs proposed by psychologist Henry Muarry just like food and water, sex is also a need. While I could satisfy all my needs for survival on my own, their is nothing like getting some cute light skin black man to massage your walls, and thats what I do. No attachment, no going to the movies, no trying to take me out in public, no trying to meet my friends or family. You come over for what you are supposed to come over for; do what you're supposed to and leave. This is really not rocket science. I don't know why you all feel like women cannot act upon men without feeling attached.

why light skin black men ?
  • ZuluQueen
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    ^^ shes salty
    No. She's a ? ? .

I cannot, and will not be ? shamed. I own all the rights to my ? , thus I will do what I want with it. Lets not forget man came from woman. Woman created woman which is confirmed by the SRY gene. The black woman is ? . This is why men die younger than women because the Y-Chromosome is not strong. Do not disrespect ? , my son.
  • cannonspike1994
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    ^^ shes salty
    No. She's a ? ? .

The black woman is ?

No she isnt black man is ? . I don't believe in gynocentrism
  • LordZuko
    edited November 2015
    Options

What you and like minded minions fail to realize is that I view men the same way the majority of you all view women. I have 3 degrees, a VERY good paying job (I make more money than the average black man), I have good credit, and a nice home that I own in the suburbs. I don't need no man living off of what I have. Most men can't do anything for me besides give me money and give me ? . However, the great majority of contemporary men don't know how to ? , and the majority of you all are broke. I pick my men like I pick my cars or a new pet. The darker and more African featured a man is the more psychological problems he has and the more broke he is. This is why I only let light skin and mixed race ? touch my walls. So what ever theory you all think you can come up with to win do that, because truth be told when it comes to men from your stock most women only want sex anyway. Most women don't even believe you all are predisposed with the intellectual properties to maintain a marriage or a relationship outside of sex; you're only good for a ? , and when your done don't call me after. :)

I like sleeping in my king size bed alone, watching netflix movies alone. When I need some ? I'll call one of the ? in my phone to massage my walls, and when he's done he knows to get the ? out. :)

you have three degrees, a big ass house, and more money than the avg ? .....BUT you don't have any ? in your life to lord that ? over so you come to an internet forum to get that validation from avatars you don't receive in real life. No1curr. This is an internet forum. You re arguing with avatars about why your life is so great and how you don't need ? . You arguin with niggs about how you don't need them, instead of just living your life without ? . Like you really waiting for screen names to post "y'know she right, she don't need ? , guess we lauce." You a pathetic ass hoe. You sat there and wrote that feelingsgraph like you was spittin bars. The emotions is straight drippin from them ? . Loser ass hoes stay Laucin
  • cannonspike1994
    Options

you have three degrees, a big ass house, and more money than the avg ? .....BUT you don't have any ? in your life to lord that ? over so you come to an internet forum to get that validation from avatars you don't receive in real life. No1curr. This is an internet forum. You re arguing with avatars about why your life is so great and how you don't need ? . You arguin with niggs about how you don't need them, instead of just living your life without ? . Like you really waiting for screen names to post "y'know she right, she don't need ? , guess we lauce." You a pathetic ass hoe. You sat there and wrote that feelingsgraph like you was spittin bars. The emotions is straight drippin from them ? . Loser ass hoes stay Laucin

I dont know why shes mad its not like we said we hated black woman.
  • ZuluQueen
    edited November 2015
    Options
    ^^ shes salty

why light skin black men ?

Decreased neurosis (needs/trends brought on by anxiety from white supremacy).

No she isnt black man is ? . I don't believe in gynocentrism

And I don't believe in imitations of white male patriarchy projected by former slaves. The oldest genetic profile of our ancestors have come from Black women. All fetuses are female until later months in the pregnancy where genetics determine if they will be male. You yourself was once a female, this is a biological fact. Yet, not only that the SRY gene is what turns female to male.

Prehistoric biology and psychology proves to us that women were ones able to impregnate themselves, and the gene SRY is an off shoot of that.

"Because the white genes are mutations of the genes of the original men of color & males are mutations of the original females, we can finally answer the question “Is ? Black?” The answer is “Yes she is.” - Lubos Motl, Czech Theoretical Physicist & Assistant Professor at Harvard University

The ? is an elongated ? and the males ? are the woman’s descended ovum, now in cased within the ? of the male ? . THIS IS A SCIENTIFIC FACT!

Go and study about the 111th amino acid, its encoded as GCU, GCC, GCA, or GCG, you will find your truth. :)
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ZuluQueen the lifestyle you described in amoral and i would not like any black woman to live that way when black men live like that it's also amoral

just calling men over so they can ? you and leave is disgusting and to make things worse you are proud of it. That attitude towards men is an outgrowth of radical white feminist ideology.

I'm not worried about white men or women, they are the least of our concerns and i am not looking for any brotherhood i already have enough brothers, what i am looking for is a more effective way to heal the damaged minds of black folk so that i can in the process empower myself and family.
  • ZuluQueen
    edited November 2015
    Options

Such an anti-intellectual post projected by a lamebrain. You are in your feelings, pounding away on your cheap keyboard, all because I stated what I stated. Why you pressed over my feelings? Why you pressed over the fact that I have found success without a man? You can call me a ? all you want. I cannot be ? shamed. You are just like those white people who call black people ? thinking it will project some sort of emotions. I take full responsibility of my ? , and will do what I want with it, outside of what some man dictate what I should do with it. Its my freewill as a human. My body, my ? , my choice. Yet, you are aligning yourself with beta male philosophies because you as a man can't get quality ? . Yet, let us not forget, you are also on a message board arguing with avatars over the fact you are a beta male. I stated what I stated, and I'm not changing my mind. If men can do it, so can I. Point blank! ? in the ? ? .
  • LordZuko
    Options

this hoe is goofy. she seeks negative reactions from males as a means of emotional fulfillment quite possibly because she doesn't get positive attention from males. It is probable that shes a fat ugly ? who has no other means of gaining male attention than by going on an internet forum. She could be gettin dicked down RIGHT now but she's online talking to ? whom she believes are her inferiors.
    That's like goin on stormfront to argue with white nationalists about how blacks are superior and they are inferior It literally serves no other purpose than to feed the ego of an emotionally fragile individual who doesn't really believe what they are saying.
    If she believed all the ? she says about herself and men then why is she arguing?

I don't argue with white people about their stupidity, that is wasted energy.

I'm done addressing this bird directly or indirectly
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    . This is why I only let light skin and mixed race ? touch my walls. So what ever theory you all think you can come up with to win do that,

Touch your walls like that's the greatest gift a man can receive in life? Hahahaha that's what wrong with you smuts and what MGTOW pointed out, which I knew innately but the fact was reinforced My life don't revolve around ? , must ? who constantly brag about getting it and putting it on a pedestal are BETA males and down low ? trying to validate their sexuality. I'm gonna do me if a women wants to enjoy the ride for a short while fine.

Most you hoes can't even ? either, and your ? be stanking like some Ganges river in india. Women need to accept their submissive roles and stop trying to act like men
  • ZuluQueen
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    @ZuluQueen the lifestyle you described in amoral and i would not like any black woman to live that way when black men live like that it's also amoral

just calling men over so they can ? you and leave is disgusting and to make things worse you are proud of it. That attitude towards men is an outgrowth of radical white feminist ideology.

I'm not worried about white men or women, they are the least of our concerns and i am not looking for any brotherhood i already have enough brothers, what i am looking for is a more effective way to heal the damaged minds of black folk so that i can in the process empower myself and family.

You are not a woman, so you do not understand. Sex is a psychological need. When you have men who view you as less of a human. The only thing you possibly could ever want from them is sex. They can provide nothing else to a relationship. I provided a study on here in another thread a while back that showed black women with degrees date and marry down, and that black men with degrees are not marrying black women, in which you followed up with the question "what are we doing to black boys?" So what am I supposed to do? Engage in a relationships with a black men with less education, less income? Just settle? When Im just happy using them for their ? ?

What you and these other men fail to understand is that the concept many of you all have of women, and what a woman should be is built around oppression of the female gender! It's the same thing in regard to whites and how they believe blacks should act. You all fail to note this.

• ZuluQueen
    edited November 2015
    Options

this hoe is goofy. she seeks negative reactions from males as a means of emotional fulfillment quite possibly because she doesn't get positive attention from males. It is probable that shes a fat ugly ? who has no other means of gaining male attention than by going on an internet forum. She could be gettin dicked down RIGHT now but she's online talking to ? whom she believes are her inferiors.
    That's like goin on stormfront to argue with white nationalists about how blacks are superior and they are inferior It literally serves no other purpose than to feed the ego of an emotionally fragile individual who doesn't really believe what they are saying.
    If she believed all the ? she says about herself and men then why is she arguing?

Stops reading at this point, like I said before black women can only be ? , hoes, or queens in the ? male system of patriarchy. Which is why when white men ? black boys, or lock you all up in prison for life sentences I sit back on my lanai and sip more tea, unbothered.
  • cannonspike1994
    Options

Which is why when white men ? black boys, or lock you all up in prison for life sentences I sit back on my lanai and sip more tea, unbothered.

Thats ? up