Rick Ross - Color Money (Drake Diss, Its on!)

Options

Comments

• kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Drake done really turned ? extra anti mmg huh??? This song really ain't that bad as ? tryna make it seem but since it got a 6 ? jab ? tryna downplay it more then they should...... This a typical Ross track that's finna get sum whip action from me *shrugs*

Ur a ? boi!! No one cares where u decide to play this garbage song
  • kingofkingz
    Options
    Drake done really turned ? extra anti mmg huh??? This song really ain't that bad as ? tryna make it seem but since it got a 6 ? jab ? tryna downplay it more then they should...... This a typical Ross track that's finna get sum whip action from me *shrugs*

Shut yo emotional ass up ? ? and go back to practicing doing the hotline bling dance in yo momma basement

? u ? ? go back to pretending to be someone else online.. i bet ya fat ? mother regrets havin a loser son like u kys
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Truth be told the song ain't all that
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options

Shut yo emotional ass up ? ? and go back to practicing doing the hotline bling dance in yo momma basement

? u ? ? go back to pretending to be someone else online.. i bet ya fat ? mother regrets havin a loser son like u kys

And I bet yo ? headed mom wish she swallowed you like she did your siblings
  • kingofkingz
    edited December 2015
    Options

And I bet yo ? headed mom wish she swallowed you like she did you siblings

Keep reaching ? all my siblings alive & well unlike urs.. stupid mfer
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Both of u sound like high school drama queens ? sayin ? my 17yr old cousin would say
  • kingofkingz
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

Both of u sound like high school drama queens ? sayin ? my 17yr old cousin would say

? when u made that thread about watching ya gf get her back blown out by another ? did i desrespect u?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can tell you're one of them slow south ? I be talking about.
  • tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Rozay is going after birdbitch and deserved it
  • tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Wow ? make it so easy SMMFH. Drake is officially "that guy" now huh... Rick Ross is a klaffy I've been trying to tell yall he's jaded af. This is the same fat ? who said Drake >>>> Meek in a tweet, he wanna talk money ? Forbes said Drake has made more money than Ross in every year they've appeared on the list and it's not even close and isn't Drake the underling ? Wayne has too SMMFH. To make matters worse ? Rick Ross' highest charting single was Aston Martin Music featuring *ahem* Drake, let's not get into Lira Galore who Drake ? first and had her taking selfies in his bathroom ass naked.....

Exhibit A:
    ross-png.png?w=775

Exhibit B:
    drake.jpg

Drake%20Dating%20Lira%20Galore%20-%20Same%20Bathroom%20Selfie%20Post.jpg?itok=Ohkwxelj

Exhibit C:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Ross_discography#As_lead_artist
    http://www.forbes.com/hip-hop-cash-kings/

Now would be a good time for Wale to jump ship.... MMG is on it's way out

Lmao ? u hilarious. U think Drake is really making all that money?
    That's how much Drake generates.
    U smarter than that.

Vivendi gets paid, Universal gets paid, republic gets paid, cash money gets paid, j prince gets paid, the manager gets paid, the lawyers gets paid, thr accountants get paid, the agent gets paid, taxes get paid, stylist gets paid, the assistant gets paid, the writer gets paid, producers gets paid, engineers get paid...

Wayne was killing the Forbes list too... come to find out, he's broke.

Didn't even see this post

The same applies to Rick Ross and he doesn't have more money than Drake.

As for Lil Wayne he's not broke either. He's just not getting paid in full what he should be. The both of them are far more successful than Rick Ross ever will be. This is not speculation, this is fact.

I'll say this also, a lot of yall riding the bandwagon and repping hard for MMG. Where were yall in the Drake vs. Meek thread ? Be careful what you rep, cuz we gonna up these threads in a years time when yall decide to act like you were never Ross fans.

Maybe it's the same for Rawse, maybe it's different. They have different contracts. Wayne has a 360, Drake most likely does as well.

And i never said Rawse has more money than Drake. I said Drake didn't make as much as he generates.
    As for Wayne, he is broke , he doesn't have what's owed to him. He's broke. He owes the irs...

Damn you birdbitch
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i prefer mmg to drake but this song just ain't hitting on much of anything...it's clearly a publicity stunt for his album...? just popping up throwing jabs 3 months later
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Color Money hard AF!
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^
    I'M PUTTING CASES ON ALL YOU ? !!!

Kxk2-Y0p5p-KF7vPXWLhe-Am97Q.gif

This is southern street rap ? ! This ain't for domesticated listening.
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, Meek was incapable of handling Drake one on one................
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Pusha is a fraud tho
    And a mainstream failure
    Let his fans tell it tho he don't cater to mainstream
    Even tho he dropping movies and ? to accompany his album
    AggyAF wrote: »
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    Pusha t a fraud niga came from a good homw talki about sellin drugs with all the wrong prices

and Drake is a fraud who came from a good (white Jew Canadian) home that got beat up by Diddy

Facts on facts on facts..

Damn thats right, that ? Aubrey did get beat up by Biggie Smalls ? lover
  • kingofkingz
    Options
    Where the ? is the proof of Drizzy gettin beat up by Diddy?! Oh there is none then shut the fukc up about it
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? got ? on in a movie theatre too so why would it be hard to believe that Diddy mollywhopped him at the club?

& You need to get out your feelings, u ole ? ass ? , caping for a grown ass man that dont even know u exist, sad
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U weak ? bring up the same old ? .
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    the ? got ? on in a movie theatre too so why would it be hard to believe that Diddy mollywhopped him at the club?

& You need to get out your feelings, u ole ? ass ? , caping for a grown ass man that dont even know u exist, sad

Stay out of this discussion u cracka
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    U weak ? bring up the same old ? .

Still waiting for you to post the sources in which you claim No Malice said all the ? the Clipse rap about werent true....
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

? when u made that thread about watching ya gf get her back blown out by another ? did i desrespect u?

Lol I was just asking a hypothesised question it never happened
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Common the only ? who came hard at Drake

And he lost too,drake bodied that ? on stay scheming
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    late but there was a video where malice said a lot of they drug talk was embellished, he was standing by a mini van

not tryna say push a fraud, but that did happen.