RZA Says Dressing Better Could Prevent Police Harassment And All Lives Matter

Options

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somehow appropriate dress has become like appropriate English as a "whites only" thing. Plenty of people don't dress the way he described.
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    RZA is now the mountain climber who plays an electric guitar...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9dA-kUb-3k

He don't know the meaning of dope cause he's looking for a suit and tie rap that's cleaner than a bar of soap.

And according to the police, Tamir Rice is the dirtiest thing sight.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    I don't know about preventing police harassment, but it might help with you with getting an uber driver. I gotta pull off on Chief Keef looking gentlemen all the time. Soon as I see them walking toward my car...

35c951d3ef135c60d4ab09cfb40f8fba.1000x750x1.jpg

lol/smh , u aint ? lol

@_Goldie_ I feel soooooooo bad everytime but I swear it aint worth it. LOL

I gotta tell yall the story of what happened a few months ago when I picked up these two thugs. I aint never been under that much stress. Im sure them ? could hear my heart beat.

I mean seriously though...You walk up to somebody's car looking like this...

1017453_1533566523636710_2415613285365485087_n_zpsaloebglu.jpg

On that particular day, I put my biases in check saying that these young men just need a ride. I didnt want to stereotype. Scariest 15 minutes of my life. I wont do it again. I refuse.
    @_Goldie_ The ? be so sad. They be walking up to the car thinking they getting a ride. I move my hand real slow to switch the gear shift. By the time they make it within 10 feet, I'm burning rubber

1168.gif

@D0wn Oh I have a story for that
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This what happens when a black celeb speak out

Either they are a real ? or a new black
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ""People putting their clothes on backward. Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong?

People with their hats on backward, pants down around the ? , isn't that a sign of something?

Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and got all type of needles (piercings) going through her body?

What part of Africa did this come from?

We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don't know a thing about Africa.

I say this all of the time — it would be like white people saying they are European-American — that is totally stupid.""

smh
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What does this mean for my Wu Wear collection?

You got SCREWED by your brother my ? .

Yes you ve made him rich and buy his TAILored suits, and now he is ? on you.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From Wu Tang to the Klu ? smh.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First he sold the Wu album to some rich lame. Now this. I feel sick.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    ""People putting their clothes on backward. Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong?

People with their hats on backward, pants down around the ? , isn't that a sign of something?

Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and got all type of needles (piercings) going through her body?

What part of Africa did this come from?

We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don't know a thing about Africa.

I say this all of the time — it would be like white people saying they are European-American — that is totally stupid.""

smh

Bill Cosby
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Enter the 36 Chambers Never Happened
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    I totally understand what RZA is attempting to say. History, the Media et al has stereotyped Black Men\Women according to their chosen forms of dress (amongst 100 other things) so, he is advising to not look the part. He also mentioned proper conduct, and being in certain places at certain times. I agree with that as well. I tell my son and daughter "If you aren't\weren't there it cannot happen to you nor can your name be mentioned. However, I disagree that adhering to a particular protocol makes Blacks immune to police brutality. We have seen Blacks from all socio-economic classes victimized by police.

Yeah I see what he's saying, but ? have to stop making comments like that in public settings because no matter how good their intentions are, comment like that will never be taken the way they want them to be.
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What did you expect from a ? that hangs out with kkkwentin Tarentino?

? had 1 hot verse his whole career, ? him and his dusty ass beats.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Didn't this ? chide us for given money to white men like Tommy Hilfiger and not that ugly ass wu-wear line
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ok it was all jokes but a couple of you guys are taking it too far.

wu-tang! Wu_Tang! WU-TANG!