Options
    I actually defended what he said in my first post
    That post was made before I read thru the thread
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I actually defended what he said in my first post
    That post was made before I read thru the thread

dude all im saying is that u come off as someone who hates this dude. i think a lot of the hate u have comes from some of his "stans." every rapper has stans so u shouldnt let that affect your judgement
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ......you may have a point
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ......you may have a point

yea but we aint all bad lol
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    Wrong is wrong man, no matter who ? says ? . No ? riding can change that.

If 50 said it, he was wrong. Plain and simple.

No one should wish death or ill will toward others family etc who ARE NOT involved with your grudges with people.

These ? wish death all the time on ? in rap song,so whats new?
    If you was down with a ? who tried to get me killed and you run around every year bragging about it,why should he hold back?
    IM just saying dudes been saying lot of ? up ? on records for many years,so lets not act like this cringe worthy.

I'll give you that bruh. For real. I didn't knwo to the extent at which ? had been said between 50 and Irv and their respective camps.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I know of Irv as a DJ, producer and had a Joint Venture with Def Jam - I never heard of him being a street dude, seems like he only acts out when he's playing Monopoly with Buddens and Angie Mar
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    Los216 wrote: »
    smp4life wrote: »
    Man, 50 smashed Murder Inc when he came up but damn he lost the long game. Gotti and Ja ain't bankrupt.

They ain't worth as much as 50 either. As far as what 50 said about Irv's father, Um that's 50. I amazes me how since we've known 50 he's always been a true ruthless hard street dude. From time to time he's gonna do and say hard ruthless street ? . The ? that have a problem with it are obviously not built to go at with 50.

? shut the ? up..

another south ? hating. u dudes are weird.

when it comes to irv and ja 50 always said success was the best revenge or something like that. he really crushed those dudes and took their careers

lmao @ south ? hatting. I am from the Islands bruh. I could care less about this silly beef. If just irks me when ? run to the defenses of artist. Only person that should be doing that is TONY Yayo and Maybe Young Buck.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    For niccas to say Curtis isn't a gansta is crazy. Its been documented he ran a strip on the south side. I don't care where u from if u holding down a strip you that nicca. Furthermore if he wasn't gangsta why the fucc hasn't any other rap niccas touched him that was gangsta. Still waiting for gunplay to get His get bacc. Hate him or love him the nicca is solid.

Wu had a talk with him for disrespecting them and the 5% nation. Dude's been on mute ever since.

To me it's obvious, but I guess it's not to others... 50 is a funny style ? who tries to bark on who he thinks are weak ? , but quickly backs down when ? gets real. He knows what's he doing, and he handpicks who he can and can't try. When he picks the wrong ? , he gets checked and then learns his lesson. Rinse and repeat.

Lucky for him, he got signed, because he would have been dead along time ago. People like him do not live long in the streets. You can watch how he moves, and tell almost instantly that he's pure poison.

Could you imagine being on 50's team? I would watch everything I ever said in his presence. This is a guy that records phone calls (young buck) and releases them to the public. SMMFH

Nah I couldn't. I would NEVER be part of a team or group with someone like that. The minute some ? ? happens, I'm out.

The people who are close to 50 are either cut from the same funny style cloth or looking to get their bills paid/desperate.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know of Irv as a DJ, producer and had a Joint Venture with Def Jam - I never heard of him being a street dude, seems like he only acts out when he's playing Monopoly with Buddens and Angie Mar

He has/had connects with Supreme Team
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

The supreme team in Queens is nearly non existent.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »

The supreme team in Queens is nearly non existent.

not when this whole issue started
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They had real beef
  • Javon803
    Javon803 Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
    Options
    50 is the Vince McMahon of hip hop period
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    All I know is when I'm in Queens with my homies and some of the old heads be out there they got respect for that ? and said he did his thing in thecstreet. Ima take they word over ? who ain't never been in nyc at all

Who they talking about 50, ja or irv?
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Oh well, ? aint have no problem with cam threatening to like ? on nas' little girl, ? it.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I know is when I'm in Queens with my homies and some of the old heads be out there they got respect for that ? and said he did his thing in thecstreet. Ima take they word over ? who ain't never been in nyc at all

I was born in Brooklyn and most of my family still lives there...
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Who they talking about 50, ja or irv?

50. Im sure there are ? who live in the nyc who are already then me that can put ? on game on which of your favorite NY rappers are really real and which ones are bitchmade. Though I meet all of D-Block in yonkers and can tell ? you diss them and you an out of towner stupid enough to walk around ny like ? all good you get your ass killed quick out there.

xxCivicxx wrote: »

I was born in Brooklyn and most of my family still lives there...

ima jersey ?
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For niccas to say Curtis isn't a gansta is crazy. Its been documented he ran a strip on the south side. I don't care where u from if u holding down a strip you that nicca. Furthermore if he wasn't gangsta why the fucc hasn't any other rap niccas touched him that was gangsta. Still waiting for gunplay to get His get bacc. Hate him or love him the nicca is solid.

Didn't Ghostface and them WU ? throw Curtis down a flight of stairs....didn't ja rule and his crew touch him in the studio...causing 50 to get the order if protection?
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Didn't Ghostface and them WU ? throw Curtis down a flight of stairs....didn't ja rule and his crew touch him in the studio...causing 50 to get the order if protection?

What does that have to do with him gettin busy in the streets
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    street ? get beat up, stabbed and shot therefore getting beat up stabbed and shot doesn't mean your aren't a ? street ? . In fact i don't know any street ? that have not been touched in some way