This Thread Has Ran Its Course

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    So me taking and posting photos of my body would indicate I think I'm better than somebody? What if I travelled alot and posted those pics too? Am I saying I'm better cause you don't travel?

You are taking pictures to show your body off. You might be "proud" to have your body type and want the world to see it. And that usually garners attention. But not everyone wants to see your body...

I've never heard anyone object to looking at pictures taken while on vacation. And usually, people will ask "did you take pictures?"

Two different situations.

Not everybody wants to see my 500 vacation pics but if I'm proud to show them off Imma post them..if you don't want to see them, don't ? look.

It's just curious to me that there is so much focus put on the female body. Meanwhile we don't blink twice when it's in advertising or done by a celebrity or what we deem to be a "classy" manner.

I can post a picture of my body and still have plenty more to offer the world. Why is the physical always the focus?

It's silly.

You literally are making "the physical" the focus when you post pictures with the purpose of showing off your body. Stop tryin to act like you don't seek attention of some sort when you post pictures of your body....

The reason the female body is under such scrutiny is because of the worlds double standard. It's not right, but its reality. Sorry....

But imo, men and women should not seek attention of any manner with those bodies. ? is a powerful emotion and everyone knows that. There was a time when modesty for both of the sexes was the norm, but things changed.

Now "bad" is "good", and "good" is "bad.....

That sounds familiar....

Envy is also a powerful emotion, should I refrain from doing anything that may cause the next person to feel envious?

Sounds like a personal problem with self control.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So me taking and posting photos of my body would indicate I think I'm better than somebody? What if I travelled alot and posted those pics too? Am I saying I'm better cause you don't travel?

You are taking pictures to show your body off. You might be "proud" to have your body type and want the world to see it. And that usually garners attention. But not everyone wants to see your body...

I've never heard anyone object to looking at pictures taken while on vacation. And usually, people will ask "did you take pictures?"

Two different situations.

Not everybody wants to see my 500 vacation pics but if I'm proud to show them off Imma post them..if you don't want to see them, don't ? look.

It's just curious to me that there is so much focus put on the female body. Meanwhile we don't blink twice when it's in advertising or done by a celebrity or what we deem to be a "classy" manner.

I can post a picture of my body and still have plenty more to offer the world. Why is the physical always the focus?

It's silly.

You literally are making "the physical" the focus when you post pictures with the purpose of showing off your body. Stop tryin to act like you don't seek attention of some sort when you post pictures of your body....

The reason the female body is under such scrutiny is because of the worlds double standard. It's not right, but its reality. Sorry....

But imo, men and women should not seek attention of any manner with those bodies. ? is a powerful emotion and everyone knows that. There was a time when modesty for both of the sexes was the norm, but things changed.

Now "bad" is "good", and "good" is "bad.....

That sounds familiar....

Envy is also a powerful emotion, should I refrain from doing anything that may cause the next person to feel envious?

Sounds like a personal problem with self control.

Don't straw man me Katt....

• MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Yeah I don't condone that I look better than you ? .

Looks and attractiveness are subjective anyway.

My question stemmed more from your accusation that posting photos of yourself is some terrible deed.

Not that serious.

Post yourself sure that's cool. Posting yourself slapping your ass and in your underwear is attention seeking/skank behaviour.

What about a bikini? Is that skank behavior as well?

It's really a matter of opinion and semantics.

You can show your body BUT make sure you do it in a way that doesn't make it look like you're being "skanky" or attention seeking.

Am I wrong?

She's basically saying that you can wear a bikini but you can't pose in a sexy way or else you are being skanky and an attention ? .

Which makes no ? sense.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Yes
    Kat is killin em today.

Becky is quiet now.

She wanna say "buuut buutt, she wore bikini bottoms and posted it on a forum!" "Buuut buut she smacked her own ass in a video!"

These ? acting like nuns when we all know that they're hypocrites.
  • Kat
    Options
    Reminds me of the recent P!nk/Amber Rose situation.

Love me some Pink but she threw shade about women not objectifying themselves and being more than just a sexy body..meanwhile there are several examples of Pink using her sexy body and showing it off. I guess it doesn't count since she also has an amazing voice.

People love to judge while justifying their own ? . Annoying.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Yes

Love me some Pink but she threw shade about women not objectifying themselves and being more than just a sexy body..meanwhile there are several examples of Pink using her sexy body and showing it off. I guess it doesn't count since she also has an amazing voice.

Hypocrites.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes

She ?
  • MistyKnight
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yes
    I used to judge when I first joinied but now I honestly dgaf about what other women chose to do with their bodies. Why make it my problem?

Cali can plow her ? on cam if she want to.
    Kat can share nudes exclusively if she want to.
    Aqua can send a mass PM with her nudes if she want to.

It aint my body so it aint my problem.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    LOL @ Whites getting mad that they aint got no ass to slap themselves. Slap that back becky, gon and slap that back!

You aint got too much ass yoself to be talking ?

If that ain't ass then idk what is :p

11qpwzb.jpg

You got a lil pinch of ass

But not enough to spice up this gumbo
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Kat @Khaleesi @Mrs. Me Too
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Yes
    Everyone has their own belief system and mine is that I will never share nudes or any exclusive photo with anyone other than my husband. But if I'm feeling sexy one day and decide to make a video of my slapping my ass and twerking then I will ? post it and share it with every damn body.
    Options
    No
    Why is this cracka here
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is this cracka here

LMAO
  • MistyKnight
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yes

@Kat @Khaleesi @Mrs. Me Too

Nobody wants you and your unfortunate hair line. Get over it. You got rejected. Life goes on.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Yes
    Why is this cracka here

Options
    No
    Everyone has their own belief system and mine is that I will never share nudes or any exclusive photo with anyone other than my husband. But if I'm feeling sexy one day and decide to make a video of my slapping my ass and twerking then I will ? post it and share it with every damn body.

Tell em again
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Yes
    LOL @ Whites getting mad that they aint got no ass to slap themselves. Slap that back becky, gon and slap that back!

11qpwzb.jpg

My ass is damn near nicki minaj's ass compared to how ? used to look before butt injections and butt surgery existed.

Watch an old 80s/ 90s music video and then try and tell me that my ass is a "lil pinch".

#boybye
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Yes
    Everywhere you go there is atleast 1 white ppL there. ? !
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Yes

Tell em again

Everyone has their own belief system and mine is that I will never share nudes or any exclusive photo with anyone other than my husband. But if I'm feeling sexy one day and decide to make a video of me slapping my ass and twerking then I will ? post it and share it with every damn body.
    Options
    No

11qpwzb.jpg

My ass is damn near nicki minaj's ass compared to how ? used to look before butt injections and butt surgery existed.

Watch an old 80s/ 90s music video and then try and tell me that my ass is a "lil pinch".

#boybye

Yea its a ass for 93

But we aint living in the past

If yo ass flat, its flat

A wide ? aint a big ?
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Yes

11qpwzb.jpg

#boybye

Yea its a ass for 93

But we aint living in the past

If yo ass flat, its flat

A wide ? aint a big ?

Natural ? >>> Fake ?

Everyone has a right to their own opinion though.

If you think my ? is small and wide then that's you. Only opinion that really matters to me is mine and my husband's.
  • Kat
    Options
    Oh hush plap, Khaleesi has a nice ass.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    MY hood
    tumblr_nkpuj05zeE1safv0do1_500.gif
    dmsmuzi.gif
    9681516273_9308c95e1a_z.jpg

White hoes have a white ? ....black hoes have a black ? ....turn off the lights and all ? is pink...

You ol color blind ass ? lol

They be having Sideshows in Vegas. On Eastern & Sahara. ? be lit.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Yes
    Oh hush plap, Khaleesi has a nice ass.

Thanks Kat.

It aint as bootylicious as yours though :p
    Girl what do you eat? I hear pasta goes straight to the ? but I avoid pasta like the plague lol