Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know that I like Rickon being in Ramsay's possession...part of me feels like the show runners are going to ruin Martin's vision...
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ned Stark ain't ? . That ? and his selective honor.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was waiting for someone to tell Jon Snow, we can't do this, he s just a kid.....u ? up, u ? up
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I shed a thug tear for that dire wolf. From now on I'm only considering the starks and wildlings as true north men.
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    King of GA wrote: »
    How was Ned dishonorable? His boy stabbed Dayne in the back...at that point, Ned had to finish it or let Dayne suffer. He had too much respect for Dayne to let him suffer...

By Brans reaction, the story he heard and he saw are completely different.

I get how you come to that conclusion, but Bran could have taken Ned to mean more than he said. For example, Ned could have simply stated that he killed Arthur Dayne, which is true. Bran, being a little kid who wanted desperately to be a knight hears that and builds up a legend about his dad being this great swordsman and single handedly killing a revered knight in Dayne...
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How was Ned dishonorable? His boy stabbed Dayne in the back...at that point, Ned had to finish it or let Dayne suffer. He had too much respect for Dayne to let him suffer...

I get how you come to that conclusion, but Bran could have taken Ned to mean more than he said. For example, Ned could have simply stated that he killed Arthur Dayne, which is true. Bran, being a little kid who wanted desperately to be a knight hears that and builds up a legend about his dad being this great swordsman and single handedly killing a revered knight in Dayne...

True, someone did mention in the book or the show that Ned owed his life to Holland Reed.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So just read 2 possible fan theories...1) there's an ice dragon stuck in the Wall that Jon Snow will ride and the other is that the white walkers are the righteous resurrected who will follow Jon/Jesus into battle
  • matt2
    matt2 Members Posts: 430 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I was waiting for someone to tell Jon Snow, we can't do this, he s just a kid.....u ? up, u ? up

Quite the opposite

"? the boy"
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dayne was the coldest

And now my watch has ended

A Girl now has sight
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    previous previews already got me geeked!!!!

thought dude wit the knucklehands was Jon breathin..

ewwwww no ? !!!

damn.. he's alive.. AND HE REMEMBERS!!
    yeh.. ? Ollie!!

damn.. NOTHING..

HE IS NOT THE LORD OF LIGHT OLD ? !!!?
    DID SCION PUT U UP TO THIS!!??

damn.. its really him..
    give the ? ? a hug..
    wowwwww no ? bro!!!! no ? ! haha
    tell him its cause its cold Jon! hahaha

who cares about these two muthafuckas..
    i hope they drown..
    straight sucka.. u dont throw up in front of no ? . smmfh

they still on this scene??

awww ? .. flashback!!!
    HERE. WE. GO.

TARGARYENS IN THIS ? !!!!
    damn.. we took one to the neck..
    LOOK AT MY WIGGA!!!

that was cheap!!! CHEEEEEEEAP!!

damn!! she was about to give birth..

there go my Khaleesi!!
    all them ugly old khal ? ..
    thats no place for a Khaleesi!

Varys bout to get the information he wants.. get her spider!!

he so gangsta.. "i understand.."
    "? i know about ur son.."
    "or??"

Tyrion tryin to play that damn drinkin game. lol imma play that wit a ? one day. lol

"birds i always trust."

the ? !!? these kids about to snitch!!?

Cersei aint playin. smmfh

why wont this old ? wit the spry legs jus die..
    Granny in the house..

Uncle aint playin either tho. lol

okay King Tommen..
    dont let this slick talkin pastor con u my wigga..
    ? YO KNEES!!
    ? THE GODS!!
    dont sit wit him my wigga!!!
    damn.. he got him.. dont foeget ur tithes buster..

awww ? .. Teenage Blind Ninja Girl
    ? betta quit lyin. hahahaha
    YOU ? !!! she wants to ? yo ass! lol
    awwwww ? ...
    ? she aint got no name...
    if she drinks this ? and dies next episode im ? clownin!! hahaha
    DAMN.. "No One" has her eyes..

now this sick ? ..
    damn..
    how'd they get the Stark Boy!!?
    DAMN.. and they killed the wolf..
    STARKS TAKE ANOTHER L!! they the Nas of the show!! hahahahaha

ohhhh ? ..
    "its time.."
    OLLIE FIRST!!
    u fought.. u lost.. rest in ? ..
    oh now Ollie aint got ? to say eh!!?

that a boy Jon!!

John's givin up the Castle and bout to embark on his new Journey.. AS A TARGARYEN DRAGON RIDER!! lol

my watch has ended..

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    They are some ? for holding us up on the Tower Of Joy,but R + L= J.

Jon Snow's new name is Jeezy The Snowman

I'm pretty sure Sam's chick's baby is stuck in infancy forever.

Young Ned.They played us.They Neganed us on the Tower If Joy.Young Ned looks mildly ? .Seemed like Ned heard Bran.

Khaleesi in trouble.We need Drogon or somebody.Or she needs to free these horse hoes.The old lady reminds me of the witch who killed Khal.

This Harpy ? is fiiiiine.Varys be finding out everything.We know who kinda,but who's the leader ?

Who/what are Vary's birds?Ohhhhhh the little kids.

Cersei on that ? .Sir Gregor is a problem.Lol at when Cersei and them walked into the small council meeting like whaaaa.Jaime is an ? .

Wtf does the Faith really want?Yeah your mother is pretty unclean.Nasty ?

Arya still getting her ass kicked.Arya is Daredevil.Lol she knows Arya wants to ? her ass now.Yeah my ? ready. "No One".Arya been a G.A girl has no name.

Ramsey vs Snow,but Snow is leaving.I bet he coming home though.

Oh woooooow Rickon and the wildling ? .Another Direwolf down.Starks take another L.What will he do to Rickon?? it Jon's back though

Jon Snow drops mic.Now that's how you give a 2 weeks notice.Glad that ? is leaving,but of course Sansa is on the way.Stark ? always late.

At least Jon Snow's traitors hung on until the end.? Olley.? ass Thorne.Bye ? .

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Damn this episode brought up something i didn't think about, which is how the other houses are gonna react to jon coming back with the wildlings. There's only like what 100 men in the night's watch? So tryna turn a couple of them to follow him vs the other houses....ehhhhhh that's a hell of a task. Plus on top of that he gotta get back with his fam and take back winterfell all while ramsey is tryna get his army together...all this gotta happen before the white walkers get there....

Damn........
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

True, someone did mention in the book or the show that Ned owed his life to Holland Reed.

Damn, I'm getting people and names mixed up. So many characters and so much history to keep up with. So who is Holland Reed, again? I want to look up dude, but I don't want to come across any unintentional spoilers, if there are even any at this point.

And I'm still kind of confused over some of these big "surprises." Was Jon coming back supposed to be a surprise? And I don't know who Jon's parents are, but everything and everyone is pointing to an obvious idea. But I've never read the books though, so eh. I hope GoT don't get too predictable.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allison did nothing wrong. Olly was a ? ? thi
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Telling yall they not gon give yall the full tower of joy Lyanna/Rhaegar story. They gonna hold out on that for the prequel. They will make this season the most action packed and financially prosperous season so they can get a prequel green lit in 5-7 years. They won't launch it right after this ends cuz they need to do casting and write the season. GRRM gonna want his baby to live on like star wars so he gonna leave it ambiguous. My 2 cents

This is episode3 bruh. Its happening. This is the season of trill.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh.....and Reek will have his revenge!!!!!!