MGTOW- Men going their own Way

Options

Comments

• geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've got a mgtow channel. I too conceal my identity because I've seen people lose their jobs behind this stuff. If you guys want a link to my channel, send me a message in the inbox. I've been a part of this thing for maybe 8 months or so. It can be depressing, but also uplifting. I've change my dating strategy from an offensive one to a defensive one. And somehow women pay you more attention when you ignore them. Irony is not without a sense of humor.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll inbox you brah and see what gospel you spittin, but ignoring women drives them crazy! Especially the fine ones, the ones who have high self esteem and a lot of likes on instagram
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    mgtow is an anti simp movement. I had an mgtow mindset before I heard of this movement and it saved me from getting into a harmful relationship.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Men Going Their Own Way

How does this acronym allude to faggotry?

it alludes to you being a simp.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    think i need to go back an read thru this thread before i comment
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Some of yall need this ? . You think it's impossible for men to exist without having to rely on ? , and the sheer thought of men doing so, would bring an aura of that they must be ? .

Some of you males out there need a ? spine.

its not about abstaining from women entirely. its about growing a spine and not putting up with their ? .
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rob K could've used this philosophy.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why not abstain from women all together if they will never love u like u love them because of biology we must avoid pain...
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Why not abstain from women all together if they will never love u like u love them because of biology we must avoid pain...

Or we can just make smarter decisions when we are in love.

But that would involve more work and a nuanced approach.

jaa7pj5.jpg
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is my view on MGTOW.

Its a man that will think about building his life WITH a woman instead of leaving his plans and dreams FOR a woman.

A man that respects woman and not treat her like a divinity.

A man who see ? as important as his ? and not a golden cave in which he INVESTs.

A man that say ? to valentines day.

A man who dont overspend in dinners and phone talks for FRIENDSHIP

A man who wont accept to be ? on by any woman, no matter how beautifull and sexy and famous on Instagram she might be

A man that dont waist his time boosting the ego of women in social media,

A man who marries a woman not her ? .

• blackgod813
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »

jaa7pj5.jpg

So u sayin take are time..an hold back being head ova heals?
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

jaa7pj5.jpg

Emotional investment circumvents logical reasoning.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Its a man that will think about building his life WITH a woman instead of leaving his plans and dreams FOR a woman.

A man who see ? as important as his ? and not a golden cave in which he INVESTs.

A man who wont accept to be ? on by any woman, no matter how beautifull and sexy and famous on Instagram she might be

Ironically, these MGTOW dudes are on some female ? . Basically, their mindsets when dealing women are ? up and they've been burned a few times. So instead of changing the way they deal with women and who they deal with, they decide women are the problem and come up with some stupid philosophy to back it. It's no different than the "Men are all dogs" chicks.
  • blackgod813
    Options

jaa7pj5.jpg

Thats beyond what matters the purpose is to keep the one u want by hook or by crook..
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

Ironically, these MGTOW dudes are on some female ? . Basically, their mindsets when dealing women are ? up and they've been burned a few times. So instead of changing the way they deal with women and who they deal with, they decide women are the problem and come up with some stupid philosophy to back it. It's no different than the "Men are all dogs" chicks.

Every dude aint exactly the same as far as this is concerned. You got dudes who just live on their own terms. Instead of depending on some female for something...dont see how that would be an issue. Or any of this for that matter. I simply look at it as being single as opposed to a movement cause I aint settling or dealing with nonsense. But the next man may have his own perspective. Cant put everybody in one exact box. But its one of them things if it aint for someone then it aint. To each their own. Its better to do things your way then be a follower so its all about whats for the individual.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Every dude aint exactly the same as far as this is concerned. You got dudes who just live on their own terms. Instead of depending on some female for something...dont see how that would be an issue. Or any of this for that matter. I simply look at it as being single as opposed to a movement cause I aint settling or dealing with nonsense. But the next man may have his own perspective. Cant put everybody in one exact box. But its one of them things if it aint for someone then it aint. To each their own. Its better to do things your way then be a follower so its all about whats for the individual.

lol you basically pointed out why its an issue in your own post. These dudes are making a movement out of what grown ass single men should be doing anyway. The difference is that unlike you and other normal single men, they see what they are doing as some kind of rebellion against the evil female agenda. I'm married. That's what works for me. I'm still going my own way because I made the choice because that's what I wanted. These dudes are acting like they are doing something special when in reality they are just moving from a standpoint of butthurt.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Frenchy this might be the most profound, real nikka spill you've ever posted! lol

*Salutes* (no BawseDeLox)
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    So it's the male version of Strong Independent Woman

Lol
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You're making assumptions and assertions based on zero examples and gossip. So you're the one on some female ? jumping to conclusions bc of how you feel. To each his own tho.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

jaa7pj5.jpg

It really does, but I don't think that's an excuse to throw out the baby with the bathwater
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can it be something like " men learning about self respect and respecting women " instead of this men going their own way? Every time I read that title feels wrong reading it.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

You're making assumptions and assertions based on zero examples and gossip. So you're the one on some female ? jumping to conclusions bc of how you feel. To each his own tho.

? are you talking about ? ? This ain't the first MGTOW topic on here. There have been several discussions on them complete with videos and articles. So no, I'm not basing opinions on zero examples and gossip. We've already seen plenty of examples of dudes saying they're in this movement because of ? raps they feel they got when dealing with women. Again, if you agree with @LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY's list then explain to me how that list is different that what any regular single man does. The only people who would need to create a movement behind that are dudes that have found it difficult to do those things.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To each his own perspective on MGTOW.

Some choose it because of the legal system that 9 times out of ten deprive men from property and money in divorces cases. And some choose to not even getting married UNTIL LAWS CHANGE.

Some are tired about THE WESTERN SOCIETY. Matter of fact they feel that they love inside an evironment where the man works to invest in the gov throughou women.

Some are sick and tired of the ever growing agressive feminism. They feel like second zone cityzens.

Some have decided that since we are living in a consumerism society, its better to pay for an ? and then having 'peace' at home.

Some are going MGTOW to show women that SOCIETAL TALKS ARE NEEDED TO BRING A BALANCE IN MEN AND WOMEN INTERRACTIONS. Matter of fact, women and men are more and more ALONE and UNHAPPY.

Etc...

Some women are starting to get receptive of MGTOW and starting to DISCUSS.

• JoshuaMoshua
    JoshuaMoshua Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    skeptical.gif

Super ? ..........