The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    then again if they put morrow out there and kd and westbrook still didnt make any attempts go to him, the point would be moot
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mciti wrote: »
    willhustle wrote: »
    Durant/Westbrook as a combination is not championship material.

Man what??? Lmao...they lost to a 73-9 team after beating a Spurs team that was unstoppable at home. Yall jumping sharks

Did you see what the Thunder did In the 2nd Half? They played like ? the entire 3rd qtr and couldn't get they offense going until the end of the 3rd. Now go to the 4th it was nothing but Westbrook/Durant throwing up bricks then late in the 4th Durant decides to start scoring. Please. The Thunder had the lead up until the middle of the 3rd until Curry took it over. (Losing leads all season)

Talking about jumping sharks yeah ok.

You talking about they beat the Spurs they were old and only had Leonard/Aldridge to lean on. The fact is they had the Warriors down 3-1 and choke. The Thunder got 3 bigs in Kanter, Adams, & Ibaka that did nothing in the second half for them. Durant/Westbrook went cold & got stopped.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    btw yall are hilarious with the delusional "Durant is coming here or there or ANYWHERE" ? . LOL @ The Lakers. Keep it going lol
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Damn I gave y'all comedic gold last night, and not one laugh. Damn! I give up on y'all. Y'all win.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hate my ? KD had to go out like that

Time to come to Houston and play for Mike D'antoni

Word
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't want to hear that kd is better than melo ? ever again
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Noooooooooooooooooope surprise at all for me not one bit didn't gs beat then 3x in a row in the regular season? ? kd 7 footer with no dam post game smfh I can go on but I ain't surprised
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Okc has alot of talent, its just there style of play.......lets not front that these ? did not
    have talented pieces but still couldnt get over the ? ..........

? say why durant wouldnt leave, well

James harden, thabo sefolosha, kevin martin, dj augustin, anthony morrow, reggie jackson
    and now they added randy foye........

All talented pieces that should of been enough to get over the ? and they still
    couldnt do it........

wasnt ibaka the same one who was upset during the season about not wanting to play
    harder because ? dont get touches..............

id seen randy foye make more impact on the clippers bench, as soon as augustin left
    okc he started doing his thing on denver bench.......

morrow was once a top 3point shooter a couple years ago,

reggie was no harden but he was ? talented

when james harden came off the bench he use to get that bench squad involved......
    If it wasnt for harden i wouldnt realize how decent nick collison was.....

me personally i think durant and westbrook together is just not working well with each other...

even if they had beat the warriors the cavs would of dumped on them.......

so okc still would of took a major loss........
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all acting like my Cavs had a weak playoff schedule, when our opponents had a better record than the Warriors playoff opponents.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KD need to skip the 2016 Olympics and work on his ? game. I don't know where this ? went wrong but he need to sit down and figure some ? out. How does a person all of sudden just become clumsy? This ? just be turning the ball over and can't handle the rock no more.

Next season KD needs to play like folks ain't putting respek on his name cause right now I'm damn close to feeling that way.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He is better than Melo, Melo struggling to make it to the playoffs IN THE EAST while Durant beat the Spurs and took one of the greatest teams of all time to 7 in the WCF
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all acting like my Cavs had a weak playoff schedule, when our opponents had a better record than the Warriors playoff opponents.

The Raptors team that the Cavs went 6 games with is the same Raptors team the Wizards swept last year in the playoffs and the Raptors was thought of as a better team last year than this year if I'm not mistaken.

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Options

He is better than Melo, Melo struggling to make it to the playoffs IN THE EAST while Durant beat the Spurs and took one of the greatest teams of all time to 7 in the WCF

Durant didn't do that the OKC THUNDER did that pay attention lil ?

Melo would be trying to dribble of the court against far smaller plates getting stripped he would of used his size like he supposed to

Melo would of interjected himself on the offensive boards if his js wasn't falling

You can't tell me he's better than melo look at the offensive barriers he created for himself in the playoffs same bs dribble move from the top of the key to take a bad jumps hot the ? was neeeeeeverrrr double teamed but he continued to take the worst shots melo offensive game obviously has far more depth than kd if you can't see that after watching the's last 7 games idk what to tell you and he's mentally stronger

? ? about melo being a ball stopper but kd lost games trying to take hero ball shots for no dam reason
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The warriors wanted the cavs all season hence the 73 and 9.........

lebron psyched himself in the playoffs to thinking he want the warriors....

the other cav players dont seem like they really give a ? who they face.......

The warriors team held it down and beat the rockets and kept ? a float against portland while
    There mvp Curry was injured......

Warriors came back from a 3 and 1 to beat okc........

these ? faced major adversity.........

the cavs toughest opponent was the pistons........

If lebron was to get injured, do you think cavs are nice enough to do what the warriors
    did and keep it afloat until lebron comes back......

I gotta give it up to the warriors, they are a special type of team.....
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Durant = Melo...... They the same ?
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He is.

You don't have to win a ring to be better than Melo.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

He is.

You don't have to win a ring to be better than Melo.

Let's keep it funky, melo the 4th or actually 5th best SF in the league at this point
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh the GSW are ridiculously good. Y9u got the splash brothers that damn near are a threat to score soon as the cross half court. They force teams to stretch the floor so much, its almost impossible to guard them effectively. And they arent the only shooters. Their bigs have a decent mid range and outside game. They can bang inside. Their bench is DEEP.

It's almost not fair. They really have to beat themselves in a way. Their opponentsbasically have to play a perfect game and hope either Curry or Thompson are having an off night shooting. Other than that, it's a wrap. Hats off to them tho. They batteled back and beat what probably was their toughest challenge. They bout to win it all.

OKC bout to lool different next year.

It's still

Durant >>>>

Westbrook >>>>
This discussion has been closed.