Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited June 2016
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Anybody mentioning the words Larks, swiss cheese, King in the North Robb Stark, his wife, any of Walder Frey's ugly daughters, or House Glover...

You only get a half a bar....
    ? y'all ? .
    2906incik5886537.png

I mean....did these things not happen?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MontyM.Max wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Man I JUST realized Lil Finger the mayor from The Wire. You gotta be a whole ? to ride with this ? after what he did to them lil ? in Colvin program. Lol. ? it, I can't chill till this ? taste that steel mane, preferably Valerian. If you ? with that ? stain you can consider yoself a #LilNigga from now on. It's a Chicago ? reppin this poo put ass ? too. Smh. Gotta be from the Westside.

Look at this Lark sympathiser, will you insult yourself naysayer ? You've been beaten by a "lil ? ", you were betrayed by a "lil ? " perhaps your house will be burned down by Lord Triggerfinger... We brought down one of the most powerful houses in the North without even lifting a sword. So much for your "honour" and wolves. Not "little" no more infidel, therefore you will no longer address him as such. When the season ends we shall see where your loyalties lie.....

Congratulations, #lilnigga, you played yaself. A ? has no name. A ? 's only allegiances lie with the MFG and with the fireproof ? cavity of your future Queen. How long you ? boys think it's gon be before the lil ? homie (who really got the power over the army you with) find out Lil Finger killed his og and toss that ass through the moonroof? Ya mans a ? , ? 'd up when the Tommen og was on them heels, ? 'd up when Sansa was on them heels. Next time that ? catching that fade and you #lilniggas won't be nowhere to be found. Hilarious. This ? is actually all alone out here surviving off the strength of a lil ? ? name. Matter fact have a drink fam

mbsuemi9ra3v.png

*smirks* Your allegiance is a poor one, I wish you good fortune in the wars to come. For the night is dark and filled with terrors... We shall see where your loyalties lie when the season comes to a close. All signs point towards Lord Triggerfinger, our House is a strong one and the strongest in the North. Our Lord controls every major house in Westeros from the shadows while your "? " bathes decrepit body parts of withered men and wears them on his face. I'm not sure I want to carry on with an infidel whose washed the ? of several lords and maesters. And this is the "? " with whom you place your faith ? Ay......

Delusions of grandeur @ bolded. Lol. You ? hanging on by the whiskers on that lil ? ? face. Lmao. As far as your disrespect toward the MFG... hopefully you'll be traveling in a densely populated area soon. Maybe with your girl, maybe your mom, maybe alone. Be aware of your surroundings though #lilnigga. Stranger might walk up asking for the time and hot yall ? up. Because we are no one, but we might be anyone. Valar Morghulis
    Man I JUST realized Lil Finger the mayor from The Wire. You gotta be a whole ? to ride with this ? after what he did to them lil ? in Colvin program. Lol. ? it, I can't chill till this ? taste that steel mane, preferably Valerian. If you ? with that ? stain you can consider yoself a #LilNigga from now on. It's a Chicago ? reppin this poo put ass ? too. Smh. Gotta be from the Westside.

Look at this Lark sympathiser, will you insult yourself naysayer ? You've been beaten by a "lil ? ", you were betrayed by a "lil ? " perhaps your house will be burned down by Lord Triggerfinger... We brought down one of the most powerful houses in the North without even lifting a sword. So much for your "honour" and wolves. Not "little" no more infidel, therefore you will no longer address him as such. When the season ends we shall see where your loyalties lie.....

Congratulations, #lilnigga, you played yaself. A ? has no name. A ? 's only allegiances lie with the MFG and with the fireproof ? cavity of your future Queen. How long you ? boys think it's gon be before the lil ? homie (who really got the power over the army you with) find out Lil Finger killed his og and toss that ass through the moonroof? Ya mans a ? , ? 'd up when the Tommen og was on them heels, ? 'd up when Sansa was on them heels. Next time that ? catching that fade and you #lilniggas won't be nowhere to be found. Hilarious. This ? is actually all alone out here surviving off the strength of a lil ? ? name. Matter fact have a drink fam

mbsuemi9ra3v.png

*smirks* Your allegiance is a poor one, I wish you good fortune in the wars to come. For the night is dark and filled with terrors... We shall see where your loyalties lie when the season comes to a close. All signs point towards Lord Triggerfinger, our House is a strong one and the strongest in the North. Our Lord controls every major house in Westeros from the shadows while your "? " bathes decrepit body parts of withered men and wears them on his face. I'm not sure I want to carry on with an infidel whose washed the ? of several lords and maesters. And this is the "? " with whom you place your faith ? Ay......

Delusions of grandeur @ bolded. Lol. You ? hanging on by the whiskers on that lil ? ? face. Lmao. As far as your disrespect toward the MFG... hopefully you'll be traveling in a densely populated area soon. Maybe with your girl, maybe your mom, maybe alone. Be aware of your surroundings though #lilnigga. Stranger might walk up asking for the time and hot yall ? up. Because we are no one, but we might be anyone. Valar Morghulis

I'm more than certain Trigger employed yall ....plus he has the deepest pockets in the game....at the end of the day u guys are sellswords.....
  • Mciti
    Mciti Members Posts: 232 ✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Mciti wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    the trial by combat cant happen now unless they fast forward the storyline...cuz u have to give time for the Hound to meet the Faith Militant in Kings Landing and etc.....but FrankenMountain does give the fade to the Faith Militans next week though

You know these characters have a time machine or airplane. The greyjoys were already in slavers bay.

OK it's hard to explain but all these stories are not happening all at the exact same time.

Like when We finally went to Bran at start of the season that was taking place while things In season 5 were taking place with other characters.

Well that's confusing.

If it was a narrator for this show he would say "As Mother of Dragons is setting flame to ? in a tent,Euron is taking over the Iron Islands" or while when little finger was flexing his power at the Vale, Sansa was getting ass ? by Ramsey the heartless"

which probably explains why it seem Little finger took a private jet to see Sansa, but in Little Fingers earlier scene that took place before Sansa was even free from Ramsey.
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

mbsuemi9ra3v.png

mbsuemi9ra3v.png

I'm more than certain Trigger employed yall ....plus he has the deepest pockets in the game....at the end of the day u guys are sellswords.....

At the end of the day we secure the bag. To call my ? sellswords is like calling Mike a basketball player. Respect them Black and white doors #lilnigga. You talking bout the greatest assassins ? ever came across. Believe me, ya mans will feel that steel, and not the seat of the Iron Throne either. Or, he going splat after Slow Folks throw his ? ass through the moonroof .
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The high septon(however you spell that ? ) is up to something. He be having this slight evil grin on his face every time something goes the way he wants it to. At first I really thought he was a pure man of ? who just gave his life to his faith. But now he just seems like he's a part of the game as well. He didn't do any of this stuff until cersie let him in.

He might have been planning this all along after he recruited her cousin.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is totally not picking but I kinda giggle when they use miles as a measurement.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    The high septon(however you spell that ? ) is up to something. He be having this slight evil grin on his face every time something goes the way he wants it to. At first I really thought he was a pure man of ? who just gave his life to his faith. But now he just seems like he's a part of the game as well. He didn't do any of this stuff until cersie let him in.

I dont think he necessarily wants anything extra or is evil, I just think he wants to have a fat reach
    He wana be on that Vatican ? . So basically the same ? he doing now just on a larger scale.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Separation of church and state
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »

I think Bernie Sparrow wants to make sure Margery gets knocked up with the King and Queen carrying his agenda. Meanwhile I think he wants to test Cersei to see if she will move against his new surrogate the King, officially breaking her.

But if Margery was really supporting Bernie Sparrow agenda she wouldn't have warned the Queen of Thornes. I mean was that drawing her way of letting her know I'm really riding for team Tyrell? I'll save the heir of high garden. And get the unborn child of her and Tommen on the throne?
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    well obviously it is destined for Cersei to lose all of her kids.....i read this theory although stupid but still had me on some Wee Bey ? ...is that High Bernie Sanders is gonna convince Tommen to catch the fade in the trial by combat....obviously he gets bodied, which makes Cersei goes crazy and uses the wildfire to destroy the city....

Yea that theory is wack lol. Why would a king fight in his own combat? I think the most etherous thing would be cersei having to ? him herself. That or a war breaks out between the crown and the faith and he gets caught slippin.

the same king who let his moms and wife get ? on? who sent his uncle/father away...who has essentially been brainwashed?

I see someone hasn't read the latest spoilers haha

u KNOW im up on the spoilers...man im just throwing ? against the wall #BARS

Ok....I've had it. Hook your boy up...I want to be in the club...what I gotta do to get jumped in?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think Bernie sanders is going to be so easily fooled by Margery... he's on to the ? and has a plan for her ass.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    how many more L'S are the starks going to take

How many L's the Starks are going to take? You would have a much better chance at counting how many stars are in the night sky away from the lights during a new moon? How many grains of sand are on a beach? How many tricks and simps are in a nudey bar on payday. Than counting the number of L's the Starks are going to take.

However, it would seem that the Starks would have a better chance at recruitment because it seems there would rumors of the Snowman's resurrection floating around and the Houses would want to be on the right side of the gods.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meanwhile shout out to Black Fish Tully, holding Jamie accountable to his "oath" to save/free the Stark girls and calling his word ? .

With it coming full circle to Brienne of Hands coming for Jaime's head if the Blackfish doesn't surrender.

On the other hand with Jaime's lack of keeping his word or Oath but family understanding of being on "the winning side" does Brienne get him to support her cause for the North? I mean with him not being Kingsguard he essentially is the Warden of the West.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited June 2016
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Meanwhile shout out to Black Fish Tully, holding Jamie accountable to his "oath" to save/free the Stark girls and calling his word ? .

With it coming full circle to Brienne of Hands coming for Jaime's head if the Blackfish doesn't surrender.

On the other hand with Jaime's lack of keeping his word or Oath but family understanding of being on "the winning side" does Brienne get him to support her cause for the North? I mean with him not being Kingsguard he essentially is the Warden of the West.

I was thinking Jaime 8000 troops could come in handy for Jon
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maaaan The High Sanders is a petty, gossiping, hypocritical, ? made, ? ? . I wish every one in Kings Landing but Margery the worstest death.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Uh oh Sion on his minnie riperton ? going back down memory lane