Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im still #teamarya and #teamamancanfight

we just having a lil squabble that's all. check yall selves and get your house in order before yall look down. we are L less void of Ls. Ls not applicable.

#syrioforrellaintdead

what do we say to Ls/Death?
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Meanwhile shout out to Black Fish Tully, holding Jamie accountable to his "oath" to save/free the Stark girls and calling his word ? .

With it coming full circle to Brienne of Hands coming for Jaime's head if the Blackfish doesn't surrender.

On the other hand with Jaime's lack of keeping his word or Oath but family understanding of being on "the winning side" does Brienne get him to support her cause for the North? I mean with him not being Kingsguard he essentially is the Warden of the West.

I was thinking Jaime 8000 troops could come in handy for Jon

I mean he doesn't need to risk a battle with the Blackfish and have a long winded battle that likely won't end in a resounding W.

Meanwhile he clearly doesn't respect House Frey...

2Zf3Fwa.gif

It's nothing for him to sack the Twin's and Winterfell, which he can easily put one of those son's of Walder Frey on the throne as puppet just so they can let him through the gates.

Also I'm sure he remembers how this meeting went in King's Landing...

Game-of-Thrones-S6E3-Small-Council-Meeting-e1462792795885.jpg

The Lannister's is getting no respek put on their name, he has the ability to single handedly earn it back, and make his poppa proud.

tumblr_mqkshsgrum1qe8c79o1_r2_500.gif
    tumblr_mqkshsgrum1qe8c79o2_r2_500.gif

While officially making a home for him and his sister back at Casterly Rock with Margery asserting her title.... In the end he'll do anything to have them be together which he's said as much.... But will she see his vision?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think Jaime going to fight black fish in think something is going to happen to stop that
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think what ever happens to get them to fight the sparrow is going to get to Jaime and he's going to n pull back
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • THIRDSUPREME
    edited June 2016
    Options
    matt2 wrote: »
    wonder what's up with Sansa's letter. She didn't trust the Ravens to carry a message to Riverrun in case it was intercepted by Ramsay , so she sent Brienne. But now she's ok with the Raven Express carrying her secretive battle plans? something smells funny about this and I think it's the impending scent of another Stark L.
    FIXED.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Starks go Stark..

? is more then mere myth..
    this ? transcends television..
    my head still ? up cause i jus thought about it..

but the homie John Starks for the knicks!? hahaha

I find myself tuning in in anticipation of the Ls.

Its like every move is either a setup move for an L or a direct move for an L. Larks out here playing chess with the sole intention of losing. If Ramsay intercepts that Raven there is no excuse for the blind loyalty. ? need to be able to renounce their house (drop their flags) and join another house. I know they had their time, but the slaughter rule has to come into play man. This ? has got out of hand.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ramsay is going ? Sansa again with recognize by partynextdoor playing in the backround.
  • almighty breeze
    Options

we just having a lil squabble that's all. check yall selves and get your house in order before yall look down. we are L less void of Ls. Ls not applicable.

#syrioforrellaintdead

What do you say to Ls?

200w_d.gif

all we do is say a name and a man will die.
  • matt2
    matt2 Members Posts: 430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ offering the Stark loyalist a day of amnesty to jump ship. And it y'all want to stay with team stark, then you gotta go post over in Hamsterdam, aka pretty sneaky or illtek...over there by all them vacant threads
  • matt2
    Options

#syrioforrellaintdead

What do you say to Ls?

200w_d.gif

Didn't Arya say the Hound's name?
  • almighty breeze
    Options
    she didn't say it to the many faced ? and that was before she crossed them L less doors of black and white

search and reach to your hearts content

A man has no Ls
  • matt2
    Options
    Sounds like you are actually #teamMF-? ...nothing wrong with aligning yourself with a deity. I was about to respect that...right up until you used the phrase "to your hearts content"...don't talk like that up in here.
  • almighty breeze
    edited June 2016
    Options

#syrioforrellaintdead

What do you say to Ls?

200w_d.gif

Im looking for the perfect gif that captures how we feel when Starks make threats of any kind.

Found it....

dr.-evil-laugh-gif-i5.gif

You might as well drop your flags....
    There is no respek on House Starks name.

lmao. while you were trying to put on a show you forgot to do research and now missed who the anyone could be laughing with you making your precious gifs one minute...then plunging a valryian box cutter across your adams apple the next.

a man is not a stark.

a man is no one

a man has no house but black and white. a man is no one with no banners

we don't concern ourselves with petty bickering for overcompensating egos based on the insecurities of lesser houses. we talk with steel, either that or you takin a long sip goodnight before a face goes on the wall. makes no difference.

we'll see you when we see u.
    but when you see us, where will we be...who will we be.
    we could be anyone. we could be no one. safe travels

• THIRDSUPREME
    Options

#syrioforrellaintdead

What do you say to Ls?

200w_d.gif

Im looking for the perfect gif that captures how we feel when Starks make threats of any kind.

Found it....

dr.-evil-laugh-gif-i5.gif

You might as well drop your flags....
    There is no respek on House Starks name.

lmao. while you were trying to put on a show you forgot to do research and now missed who the anyone could be laughing with you making your precious gifs one minute...then plunging a valryian box cutter across your adams apple the next.

a man is not a stark.

a man is no one

a man has no house but black and white. a man is no one with no banners

we don't concern ourselves with petty bickering for overcompensating egos based on the insecurities of lesser houses. we talk with steel, either that or you takin a long sip goodnight before a face goes on the wall. makes no difference.

we'll see you when we see u.
    but when you see us, where will we be...who will we be.
    we could be anyone. we could be no one. safe travels

Send this ? to hamsterdam first, he's crazy and dillusional.

A word of advice.

tumblr_n8f76iNiwK1td0mfho1_1280.jpg
  • matt2
    Options
    The only real Starks left are Benjin, Arya, Rickon. and Bran...

Benjin gonna ? some white walkers. Nice. He did something even Samwell Tarley can do

Arya, shoot. She trying to hard to be someone else it's just sad

Rickon...who?

And Bran is a time traveling fowl. Any W's aquired from this point on will not be credited to the Starks.

They like Penn State football after the NCAA investigation...even their W's gonna turn to L's