Reason Interview: juelz21 (Gee's Gf Is A Midget Monkee? Pics Inside)

Options

Comments

• Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Damn Gee first the pregnant E40 doppelganger now a midget ? . Pastor Troy would be proud of you. I bet you smash her to Are We Cuttin'. ? so small she got tatted up at the copy shop

I need another proof tho yall gotta reenact the Biggie and Faith in a convertible pic sitting in a Honda

I see how you snuck that in ? you nh

lol nah fam I aint even know that had something to do with you. I dont even remember how it all went down just remember seeing a fat ? with glasses
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    See Psychobutcher this is how you roast someone not them corny, tired ass jokes you was spitting

Of course your autistic mime ass is in here, supporting your struggle brother. Good luck with your lifelong dream of being a professional wrestler, idiot.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Gee first the pregnant E40 doppelganger now a midget ? . Pastor Troy would be proud of you. I bet you smash her to Are We Cuttin'. ? so small she got tatted up at the copy shop

I need another proof tho yall gotta reenact the Biggie and Faith in a convertible pic sitting in a Honda

I see how you snuck that in ? you nh

lol nah fam I aint even know that had something to do with you. I dont even remember how it all went down just remember seeing a fat ? with glasses

Stop lyin ? called me e-40 for like half the year they just stopped calling me 40 water
  • Lovebabois
    Lovebabois Members Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Soon as I stop take my meds im gonna post the woman im ? . Im gonna post a pic with her Holdin my name. Will take a take a time but soon as i stop with School im gonna take a pause with the Meds then u gonna see real things
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Thread of The Year Candidate
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol magister is actually a word though I almost bolded that ? too
  • Lovebabois
    Lovebabois Members Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
    Options
    People never heard the word magister Be fore? Really? You get it when you stay in School for bout 10 years after your exam
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Aye Gee this my new wifey.

Was thinking maybe you could bring yours and we'll do a double date thing in Hobbington, New Zealand

article-2237360-162D51BB000005DC-342_308x425.jpg

I understand all the imaginary ? u b fukin r 7ft tall & ? but bein 5ft 4 a female is normal ? .....but again this is the reason where y'all ? nothing but 7ft tall dime ? smh.
This discussion has been closed.