Comments

• TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Iverson's son got a crossover just like his dad
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I97n-M6nRoE

Bruh...Iverson got the most well known personal story and background in sports : thats not his son

Damn I was bamboozled.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this would be a great pickup if we could snag noel for say maybe tross +cash+ some extra bodies we got

How that Bruno kid coming along? @NoCanadiansEH
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will always be a big fan of Noah & Rose

Hope they ball out in NY
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eric Gordon being chased by the Griz, Rockets, Knicks and Pelicans
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D12 just needs to stop being a ? and bully ? on the block, stop tryna use footwork and post up, he's too robotic when he does it anyway
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Knicks are back

• Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

MR.CJ wrote: »
    Knicks are back

disgusted-Al-Bundy.gif

1 year guaranteed with a team option. Still I wouldn't go higher than 15 million for him. Our whole starting line looks so injury prone. And we don't even have 12 players yet.
  • OhioState1987
    OhioState1987 Members Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sofbuxbqeopc.jpeg
    Cavs and Golden state bench the last 3-4 seasons
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    If Noah goes to the Knicks, lenny Cooke always gonna be up there

Smelling like nasty bbq sauce in the tunnel.
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »

this would be a great pickup if we could snag noel for say maybe tross +cash+ some extra bodies we got

How that Bruno kid coming along? @NoCanadiansEH

still a year or so away imo when hes on the court he is still lost in the flow of the game. I think with some more mins this season he will be able to put it together and hopefully be a backup 3 we can use for desperate times since we dont really have a backup sf. To be honest he still has a lot to learn about the game but im eager to see what he can do.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh they just need to move on from him.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

Didn't he not want to play for yall but yall signed him anyway or some ?

And he's suspect when it comes to injury also he was in and out with a finger injury last year tho so the important parts are rested like his dam knees

I like eric tho nh
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    So the thunder trying to clear cap space for al horford
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited June 2016
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Allan Crabbe,Evan Fournier or Nicholas Batum the only fa's I would want the bulls to sign.They're getting none of them so re sign moore and charge the off season to the game or trade for a wing this team will overachieve on some portland blazers ? or they're gonna suck and ? forbid jimmy gets injured then it's ova

I'd also like to see dwight go to the bucks I want to see a team actually challenge the cavs not these fugazi hawks,raptors squads a legit threat

A lot of these teams wit mad cap space about to come up empty when they sign nobody and still have dough to spend so after the smoke clears the bucks can easily trade greg monroe

Bulls can get Evan Fournier but they'd have to overpay, especially since he's restricted.

I'd love Batum on the Knicks (or for the Warriors to go after him if they can't get KD) but I heard he likes playing for Steve Clifford and is probably staying. Also, I think the Hornets are gonna probably try to trade for Greg Monroe if they can't get Dwight...and I love your idea of Dwight to the Bucks, honestly haven't heard anybody suggest that before

Fournier isn't going anywhere. We're matching even if he gets offered max. There's no way we make the Ibaka trade if that wasn't the case. Our gm has gone on record multiple times
    saying re signing Evan is our top priority.

Giving Fournier the max is a mistake b. These GM's can't be out here acting like all the money is gonna run out if you don't spend it in one offseason.

What you think is gonna happen with Vucevic? I don't see where everybody fits now with the Ibaka move because Aaron Gordon is a 4. Tryna play Gordon at the 3 is laughable, he has no handle so he'll be exposed there immediately. I think they should just get weird and start Gordon at the 4, Ibaka at the 5 and get rid of Vucevic to build the rest of the team.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    If Noah goes to the Knicks, lenny Cooke always gonna be up there

Funny thing is homie lives somewhere in Emporia, he used to (probably still does) ball on the court at the YMCA literally everyday when I was living there.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

Didn't he not want to play for yall but yall signed him anyway or some ?

And he's suspect when it comes to injury also he was in and out with a finger injury last year tho so the important parts are rested like his dam knees

I like eric tho nh

When he is on the court instant offense. When he is on the court. Dude to me is a killer at the 2. He just stays injured. The Pels overpaid him big time and I will be surprised if he takes a cut from the Pels.

If he gets another 15 mil from someone he is gone.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clippers Eric Gordon was the man
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah they don't need him they good.....smh
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah we'll take him
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »

Nah we'll take him

Sarcasm, I been saying they should go after Horford for over a month now
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Allan Crabbe,Evan Fournier or Nicholas Batum the only fa's I would want the bulls to sign.They're getting none of them so re sign moore and charge the off season to the game or trade for a wing this team will overachieve on some portland blazers ? or they're gonna suck and ? forbid jimmy gets injured then it's ova

I'd also like to see dwight go to the bucks I want to see a team actually challenge the cavs not these fugazi hawks,raptors squads a legit threat

A lot of these teams wit mad cap space about to come up empty when they sign nobody and still have dough to spend so after the smoke clears the bucks can easily trade greg monroe

Bulls can get Evan Fournier but they'd have to overpay, especially since he's restricted.

I'd love Batum on the Knicks (or for the Warriors to go after him if they can't get KD) but I heard he likes playing for Steve Clifford and is probably staying. Also, I think the Hornets are gonna probably try to trade for Greg Monroe if they can't get Dwight...and I love your idea of Dwight to the Bucks, honestly haven't heard anybody suggest that before

Fournier isn't going anywhere. We're matching even if he gets offered max. There's no way we make the Ibaka trade if that wasn't the case. Our gm has gone on record multiple times
    saying re signing Evan is our top priority.

Giving Fournier the max is a mistake b. These GM's can't be out here acting like all the money is gonna run out if you don't spend it in one offseason.

What you think is gonna happen with Vucevic? I don't see where everybody fits now with the Ibaka move because Aaron Gordon is a 4. Tryna play Gordon at the 3 is laughable, he has no handle so he'll be exposed their immediately. I think they should just get weird and start Gordon at the 4, Ibaka at the 5 and get rid of Vucevic to build the rest of the team.

I feel that but our hands are tied, hes not worth max but we cant just let him walk. Hes still just 23 and getting better. Weve been pretty frugal for the most part tho. Signing Evan wont set us too much back because we've put ourselves in position to not only retain our core but also add a few pieces via FA. As for Vuc im all for moving him but I don't see it happening any time soon . A large part of why we traded for Ibaka is because we needed a rim protector that could both space the floor and cover up for Vucs deficiencies. Ibaka is an ideal fit next to him.

I don't get where the notion that AG cant play Sf comes from. Hes capable of playing both the 3/4. His handle is fine theres times we even have him initiate the break and play a little point forward and his jumper is coming along. Defensively he puts the clamps on the better of the two forwards on a nightly basis. To be completely honest he can guard 1-4. I fully expect to see him and Ibaka play the 4 and 5 with our small ball unit, I can even see us closing out games with that front court ala okc but Vuc is going to start for the foreseeable future. check these clips out that display AG operating on the perimeter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWrg89RlDeY

He started at and played Sf for most of the last two summer leagues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g30F54PaBY0

I don't think its fair to post highlights of him chewing up pros off the dribble bescause he was being checked by Pfs for the most part.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I forgot about the horford donovan connection from college.Yea if the thunder get horford they're gonna be a problem