Chaos In Dallas

Options

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I woulda talked to the shooter and have him stop shootin and turn himself in
    ^^^^^Trump tomorrow
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    some of u ? dont understand the concept of sacrifice..
    and thats why ull never have ? ..

stay in ur safe houses..
    clock in tomorrow at ur safe jobs..
    and log on and talk ? and complain on the ic where its safe..

if ? out there shootin they doin more for the cause then u ? ever will..

now let me leave yall to yalls pitty party cause some pigs got shot. lol & smh

oh.. and vote in ur local primaries.. dont forget..
    and Go Hilary!!

going to have to agree with this guy

stop worrying so much about what the police are going to do We need to make police worry more about what WE ARE GOING TO DO.

What are we gonna do?

Go back a few pages and listen to david banner.

What about you yourself
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Time for me to start looking for property in Jamaica.

Zillow Jamaica!

x44WZIg.gif
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    News anchor said he interview the dude and his brother was right there and don't remember seeing a weapon.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

stay in ur safe houses..

and Go Hilary!!

Explain it then. I'm the one in the wrong for thinking of preserving black lives, and you more than willing to offer them to sacrifice. What's that gonna do? They still won't respect us. Laws won't change. They still gonna hire angry racist cops. What good is it these cops shedding more black blood, which is what will happen after this incident. You think their families are gonna thank then for their sacrifice? Guess it's easy to cheer these ? on from your safe and comfortable crib. But you ain't out there busting shots ? .

not about to explain this ? ..

a wise man once told me u dont set alarm clocks in graveyards..
    u ? have at it..
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

stay in ur safe houses..

and Go Hilary!!

Explain it then. I'm the one in the wrong for thinking of preserving black lives, and you more than willing to offer them to sacrifice. What's that gonna do? They still won't respect us. Laws won't change. They still gonna hire angry racist cops. What good is it these cops shedding more black blood, which is what will happen after this incident. You think their families are gonna thank then for their sacrifice? Guess it's easy to cheer these ? on from your safe and comfortable crib. But you ain't out there busting shots ? .

You sound like a giant ? . Shut the ? up.

That's what I thought from a ? with no rebuttal. Continue being a keyboard warrior and not doing ? to any cop in real life.
  • scoop1215
    scoop1215 Members Posts: 592 ✭✭✭
    Options
    scoop1215 wrote: »
    I bet this is a false flag to get the 2nd ammendment removed and to start martial law.

smh.... More conspiracy theory ?

Snipers only shooting cops. Perfect setup for politicians to have guns removed. Only law enforcement and military to have guns. It's not a black and white thing it's us against them who trains the crooked cops the government.

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4th officer has died
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That dude can't be a suspect
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Government playing with y'all again. Just when it looks like cops caught red handed on camera killing us, 3 cops get shot? (At a BLM rally at that smh). This ? is psychological warfare. Keep the ppl divided and we'll never realize the ? they REALLY doing. All this is orchestrated

SHUTUP
    Read a book. You tap dancin azz ?
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Before it was snipers now it's a black man who was walking in broad daylight where police officers were patrolling? GTFOH!

I suspect "Snipers" just means they were posted from a unseen or high location.. i dont think it was a technical use of the term Snipers

I'm not even taking snipers literally. It's being used as a blanket term, got it.

Some folks said they saw a man run into a crowd and started shooting. Then on the other they claimed shots came from above.

So which one is it? Could very well be both but there are definitely pieces missing from this story.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    readin alot of the comments here why are some of yall so ? obsessed wit a race war!!?

is white people that live next door to u walkin up and shootin u on ur porch and goin back to they house to catch the tennis match!!?

or is it POLICE shootin ? and gettin paid vacations..

white civilians aint got ? to do wit this..

its quite possible this shooter is white and shot 10 cops killin 3 and ? in here talkin about "oh he mustve been shootin at the crowd and coos got caught in the crossfire."

no idiot.. he was shootin at cops..

white people have been showin u prayerful protestin ? for centuries how to get ? done.. but yall rather stress voting in ur local primaries. lol & smmfh

SMH-smiley19.gif

for a quite sometime now i knew you only talked a good a game
    I mean,I do commend you because you had these ? here who have no real life experience fooled
    but alas the jig up

Let me tell you, white civilians have EVERY got-damn thing to do with this!

For decades upon decades THEY are the ones that directly enabled (that means empowered)
    these racist trigger overly aggressive cops, by sitting idly by(silence is consent)

but in most case they are constantly defending and justifying police brutality toward black people.

So yes, theses white civilians are and should be held accountable for this hell
    just like all these alleged "good cops" that never seem to speak out against their brethren's obvious misconduct
    If you aint part of the solution, you're part of the problem. They're the majority and most of them will go out of their way to defend and excuse the actions of ? 's with badges.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's more shooting
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man what is life right now bruh....

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats kinda weird how they gettin all these pics of dude dude who took em said he aint from texas but still so he just followed dude around takin pics
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

stay in ur safe houses..

and Go Hilary!!

u ? have at it..

Let a cop ? an innocent black man tomorrow over anger from this incident. Go to his funeral and thank his family for the sacrifice while that same cop gets a paid ? vacation.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rip the police killed. This is crazy
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

stay in ur safe houses..

and Go Hilary!!

u ? have at it..

Yo chubby ass got that from a fortune cookie....now gtfoh