Options
    Dude who turned himself in earlier got released
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a much bigger narrative at work here. But most folks just shrug it off as malarkey. The rabbit hole is deep and what is coming can't be stopped. First divide from within than conquer from without.

Fear is spreading
    Hatred is growing
    Division is widening
    Pride has blossomed

All because Godlessness is increasing!

The enemy is all around! The enemy is on all fronts! The enemy is on every side!
    Black vs white
    Cops vs citizens
    Muslims vs non-Muslims
    Muslims vs Muslims
    Right vs left
    Liberal vs conservative
    Democrat vs Republican
    The unseen vs the seen
    Light vs dark
    Good vs evil

A HOUSE DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF CAN NOT STAND!!!!!!

There is no stopping this! This can't be solved by natural means. Laws won't work. Violence won't work. Taking away guns won't work. Banding together and resisting by any means necessary won't work! The only solution that will work is scoffed at as fantasy and hogwash. The only solution is mocked and His messengers are scorned. But yet you want change? But yet you want justice? But yet you want to be treated fairly? All while leaning and trusting on your own wisdom to accomplish it?

Ridiculous!

Therefore disaster is coming upon this nation and the false gods that Americans desired will not be able to conjure it away. Yes calamity will fall upon America that cannot be warded off with the dollar! Yes, catastrophe you cannot foresee will suddenly come upon America and it will take all who watched for iniquity by surprise.

The only way we can avoid what's coming or even delay it is to humble ourselves as a nation and cry out to ? as a whole in repantance! But of course that will never happen. The majority of folks on the IC have no care for ? , nor repenting from their sins, not humbling themselves by admitting that they are wrong.

But yet you want change? What a crock.

There will be no peace saith my ? unto the wicked! The day of the LORD is near and it only gets worse from here on out, that is until the day Jesus comes again.

Amen.

Now this I can agree on. Its no coincidence all this is happening now
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    So there was an ad on Craigslist about this days ago...
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they throwing flashbangs
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a much bigger narrative at work here. But most folks just shrug it off as malarkey. The rabbit hole is deep and what is coming can't be stopped. First divide from within than conquer from without.

Fear is spreading
    Hatred is growing
    Division is widening
    Pride has blossomed

The enemy is all around! The enemy is on all fronts! The enemy is on every side!
    Black vs white
    Cops vs citizens
    Muslims vs non-Muslims
    Muslims vs Muslims
    Right vs left
    Liberal vs conservative
    Democrat vs Republican
    The unseen vs the seen
    Light vs dark
    Good vs evil

There is no stopping this! This can't be solved by natural means. Laws won't work. Violence won't work. Taking away guns won't work. Banding together and resisting by any means necessary won't work! The only solution that will work is scoffed at as fantasy and hogwash. The only solution is mocked and His messengers are scorned. But yet you want change? But yet you want justice? But yet you want to be treated fairly? All while leaning and trusting on your own wisdom to accomplish it?

Ridiculous!

Therefore disaster is coming upon this nation and the false gods that Americans desired will not be able to conjure it away. Yes calamity will fall upon America that cannot be warded off with the dollar! Yes, catastrophe you cannot foresee will suddenly come upon America and it will take all who watched for iniquity by surprise.

The only way we can avoid what's coming or even delay it is to humble ourselves as a nation and cry out to ? as a whole in repantance! But of course that will never happen. The majority of folks on the IC have no care for ? , nor repenting from their sins, not humbling themselves by admitting that they are wrong.

There will be no peace saith my ? unto the wicked! The day of the LORD is near and it only gets worse from here on out, that is until the day Jesus comes again.

Amen.

If the end is nigh, so be it. The sooner it happens the better.
  • MoeW
    MoeW Members Posts: 187 ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How did the shooters plan all of this so soon though?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoeW wrote: »

That. Poor. Bastard. Its gonna be a long time for things to be normal again for him, maybe never if he stays in Texas.

I don't know why LE doesn't see it as an embarrassment that people who shoot it out with cops NEVER get away, but all sorts of other criminals get away all the time. Like... clearly they are trying harder.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Fear is spreading
    Hatred is growing
    Division is widening
    Pride has blossomed

Black vs white
    Cops vs citizens
    Muslims vs non-Muslims
    Muslims vs Muslims
    Right vs left
    Liberal vs conservative
    Democrat vs Republican
    The unseen vs the seen
    Light vs dark
    Good vs evil

Ridiculous!

Amen.

No disrespect but I usually never read your post if they're long but I sorta agree with this. Just can't ever see it getting better especially after what's about to happen in November. Maybe I'm just caught up in the moment idk

No disrespect felt my friend. I'm just a sower who casts out seed. Some will hear and some won't. But as long as I do my job of delivering the message my work is complete. Amen.

But nah it's not going to get better. Look at the world as a whole. It's in complete chaos! The only thing holding it together are the economies of the world. And even that is broken. It's being proped up by manipulation of the markets. When the rug is pulled out from that sector, it's going to be hell on earth, literally.

But let me reel it back in a little. Here in America the people are fed up. It's reached a tipping point and slowly it's all coming to a head. These incidents aren't going away. They will keep happening. And the reason why is because America has dug it's own grave by its rejection of ? as a whole. Amen.

Therefore when that happens wickedness increases. You see Violence is what characterized the world before the flood. That is why the world back then was judged. Well guess what? Violence is what characterizes the world today. And because history always repeats itself, we are on the precipice of the flood gates of world wide judgment being unleashed.

The next step is World War 3.

That's what's on the horizon. And I will continue to speak that truth no matter what. I know people don't want to hear it. I know people hate ? . I know people hate the truth. But that will not deter me from doing what ? has told me to do. For I see the bigger picture because ? gave me revelation. Blessed be He! Hallelujah.

And I'll just leave this nugget of truth here:

"Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he." Proverbs 29:18

Some will see the vision and some won't. But the vision will stand. Thus some will be spared from what's coming, while the rest will be swept away. For that is what the Bible says. ? said it, I believe it, that settles it.

Amen.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is it only one shooter killing all of these officers by himself?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fear is spreading
    Hatred is growing
    Division is widening
    Pride has blossomed

Black vs white
    Cops vs citizens
    Muslims vs non-Muslims
    Muslims vs Muslims
    Right vs left
    Liberal vs conservative
    Democrat vs Republican
    The unseen vs the seen
    Light vs dark
    Good vs evil

Ridiculous!

Amen.

Bruh... not now with this ? .

We all have a voice. And my voice will always be what thus saith the LORD. Some will hear and some won't. But I must stay true to the calling.

Amen.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I personally don't think the people's (gov) are the ones behind this but I know special interests are .
  • MR.CJ
    Options
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they saying the person killed themselves
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    They saying it's over