It's official. Yeezy wasn't lying about that Taylor Swift fiasco

Options

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read this on a facebook post talking about how what Kanye did is illegal:
    Jezebel reporting that this was illegal under California law is accurate as a matter of fact, but as a matter of journalism, bringing this up demonstrate's the site's particular brand of white feminist thinking. When white women are threatened by the cleverness of men of color, they can always turn to the law to ensure white supremacy stays intact. White women = junior partners in white male patriarchy
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Cant believe yall condone this let alone call it a win, memes and all. Since when is a rapper fighting with white pop stars for 7 years considered a win?

Thank you, I'm suprised everybody is bigging up Kanye and Kim Video recording a phone conversation with their friend and leaking it??
    Nobody will ever feel comfortable on the phone with Kanye west even Jayz. When the smoke clears y'all ? will realise that Kim did more damage to Kanye than she did to tailor swift with that move.

Kim could have left that situation alone,it was already forgotten.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is comic sketch level hilarity ....
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    1CK1S wrote: »

Some Assassin creed ? lol.

Man I thought that ? was real for a minute
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    Cant believe yall condone this let alone call it a win, memes and all. Since when is a rapper fighting with white pop stars for 7 years considered a win?

Thank you, I'm suprised everybody is bigging up Kanye and Kim Video recording a phone conversation with their friend and leaking it??
    Nobody will ever feel comfortable on the phone with Kanye west even Jayz. When the smoke clears y'all ? will realise that Kim did more damage to Kanye than she did to tailor swift with that move.

Obviously we don't know there life but I thought it was known Ye was recording and eventually going to make a documentary about the making of The Life of Pablo. You're reading way too much into it.
  • Mr 202
    Options

Obviously we don't know there life but I thought it was known Ye was recording and eventually going to make a documentary about the making of The Life of Pablo. You're reading way too much into it.

When you record your phone conversation with somebody without the persons knowledge that's some snake ? I don't care if you doing a documentary or not wrong is wrong.

• whoseworldisthis
    whoseworldisthis Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When you record your phone conversation with somebody without the persons knowledge that's some snake ? I don't care if you doing a documentary or not wrong is wrong.

Remember the IC going crazy over this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4byUe5K71nA

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye got the WOAT "talking to white people at work so trying to seem non-threatening as possible" voice
  • Mr 202
    Options

Remember the IC going crazy over this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4byUe5K71nA

I saw it differently too. Lost respect for 50 after he released it
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny thing about all this is that earlier last week Calvin Harris went Orange Juice Jones on her.

I'm mad AF I say this and I find out hours later that dude is now dating Tinashe.

With that said Taylor Swift deserved to be "exposed", but f-ck Calvin Harris.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not capin for the cac but what Ye posted basically said he was gonna say her name ......but the song didn't play .and he didn't say he was going to call her ? ..... so who's wrong here. ......
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

PR team in full force.

.................how long ago was the "Ima let you finish" incident?

Kanye low-key need to take his monkey ? somewhere. He's made a complete ass out of the culture.

And the white girl mob did the culture some justice, you ? ass soft shoein ass shuckin n jivin ass big nose breathing up all the white man's air ? goofy ass ? ?

@BackInWhite

@ me next time you down syndrome looking ass ? . You're from Memphis mayne. Your opinion don't count for ? except barbeque sauce.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    I'm not capin for the cac but what Ye posted basically said he was gonna say her name ......but the song didn't play .and he didn't say he was going to call her ? ..... so who's wrong here. ......

She knew about the ? part, that's not the full convo posted
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny thing about all this is that earlier last week Calvin Harris went Orange Juice Jones on her.

I'm mad AF I say this and I find out hours later that dude is now dating Tinashe.

With that said Taylor Swift deserved to be "exposed", but f-ck Calvin Harris.

Calvin Harris got a banger with Rihanna right now

? is charizard

And some weirdo called the Yeezys trash

FOH, them ? is fire

• 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So it's cool now to call whitey and ask them permission with your best white voice before you diss em? ? even sount timid reading his own lyrics to her...

Completely unnecessary on Kanye's part and if he planned on releasing this video later then thats still lame on some "Oh I know Taylor you guy's its cool, look, i'll call her" ? ...

I dont really give a ? about her or what she lied about but why does he care so much that she acknowledge that they talked? It's a ? rap lyric b, and one that means very little at that.

? lame all the way around, and Kanye's bars still weak ?
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So it's cool now to call whitey and ask them permission with your best white voice before you diss em? ? even sount timid reading his own lyrics to her...

Completely unnecessary on Kanye's part and if he planned on releasing this video later then thats still lame on some "Oh I know Taylor you guy's its cool, look, i'll call her" ? ...

I dont really give a ? about her or what she lied about but why does he care so much that she acknowledge that they talked? It's a ? rap lyric b, and one that means very little at that.

? lame all the way around, and Kanye's bars still weak ?

He don't care but his wife does...shes the one who put out the video
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lame, lame, lame
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye's prison album gonna be dope

exec produced by Akon

have every song open with the cell door closing sound and KONVICT