A Mom goes live on her 16yo daughter's Facebook & gets medieval on her for thottin around on Da Book

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As its sposed to be.
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    As it's supposed to be is handled within the privacy of your home as a family. What was the point in making this public?

Not a good look.

Kat gotta fat ass.
    Kat u be doing sqauts?

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    This video aint ? compared to the video this underage child could have endured out and about.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder where she got it from.

Also... enjoy that CPS visit, mom.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now, the childrens court will be involved, and this ? will forever be tied back to the girl and her mother.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Yea she gonna catch an abuse case. Why she got this recorded, who knows.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i would never hit my mom but if she was putting hands on my sister like that i would consider it
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    i would never hit my mom but if she was putting hands on my sister like that i would consider it

? if i someone doin that to a child in public i ain't even related to I would consider it.

"you wanna pick on people on can't defend themselves?"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCsbZCxoCdk
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    "Hey everyone, hope you all are having a great weekend. Ummm...my daughter has got me ? up and has been doing some things here on Facebook which which have caused me great embarrassment. So in my wisdom as a parent of sound judgement here's a video I made for your entertainment of me assaulting and battering her in the comfort of our home. It's gonna be great.

And stick around after the credits for an epilogue featuring a directors commentary.

Don't forget to like, comment and share."
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    As it's supposed to be is handled within the privacy of your home as a family. What was the point in making this public?

Not a good look.

Kids are so into social media and getting attention on it.........well, now she's gonna get more attention than she ever imagined.

Basically, since social media's the problem......the mother flipped it around and made it the solution.

Daughter's never gonna live that down.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smash on og.....