geechiedanbuford214 Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Options
    joe is a sociopath
    Summed it up in the simplest terms still got some dope music though
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interview is a big bowl of ? ..

Joey on that Virgo ? ..no time for emotions in business..
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    Buddens is a herb and this is just further proof.

Rosenberg also a ? .
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait.....so Ebro shittin on Joe for wrongfully firing ol girl but didn't he wrongfully fire that black chick a few years back? I can't remember her name but she didn't deserve to get fired

k foxx
    foxx.jpg

Push it to the limit
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He prolly on drugs again too
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »

This is some weirdo ?

Yo it's not real, we don't know these ?

How do you conclude this
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn this is what hot 97 has come to? ? were in their feels heavy.....Joe was right I'm here to promote my album, keep ur feelings to urself
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe budden a calmer more ? version of Kevin gates

That muthafucka is Puerto Rican, so let his ? ass be that.

And ftr, Mood Muzik >>>>> Anything Gates has/will put out.

I'm still waiting on Boosie to stomp a mud hole in his ? ass.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NY radio corny af
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe did the right thing walking out when Ebro started clowning what he basically came to promote.
    Joe did got ethered when rosenburg said he was runnin back to the breakfast club, ? rosenburg tho.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only thing I agree on is he shoulda at least called shorty to tell her why she was fired instead of doing it through text, but otherwise hot 97 was trash throughout this entire interview
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Joe was dodging the ? outta the questions they were trying to ask.

He knew that they would talk about all this ? if he went up there. He knew they wouldn't just focus on his album. Because that's not what the "Joe Budden Brand" is.

They caught him in a moment that he could have cleared up with all parties involved right then and there publically and he wanted no parts. But what happens in his brand is that he would publically address it elsewhere, like in his raps or in Twitter or on a podcast, and you get his side only.

And they only proved that he was doing exactly what Drake* does in regards to using people and ? .

He handled that whole ? wrong.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Joe was dodging the ? outta the questions they were trying to ask.

He knew that they would talk about all this ? if he went up there.
    He knew they wouldn't just focus on his album. Because that's not what the "Joe Budden Brand" is.

They caught him in a moment that he could have cleared up with all parties involved right then and there publically and he wanted no parts. But what happens in his brand is that he would publically address it elsewhere, like in his raps or in Twitter or on a podcast, and you get his side only.

And they only proved that he was doing exactly what Drake* does in regards to using people and ? .

He handled that whole ? wrong.

Yeah Joe once again got caught in a situation where he realized he's not the only smart person in the room and he can't manipulate the conversation so get got frustrated. I hate Rosenberg but he has a point in this interview about Joe Budden dodging the ? out of the questions. I don't thing you can say from this interview whether he's doing well or not, but it's clear what happens when he can't control the conversation in the room, he doesn't know how to react. Same thing happened on the Brilliant Idiots podcast when they wouldn't let him dodge questions they were asking him.
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

This is some weirdo ?

How do you conclude this

How is it wierd when he said he was on drugs on his podcast and is known to pop pills
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is some weirdo ?

How do you conclude this

Joe's bouts with dust,pills,and Mali been public.

Joe was high as hell his 1st season of Lahhny

His demeanour just seems different if you follow his music and watch his interviews and podcast.

If he's not high he is mental or a master troll,which he also is.

Either way he's one of the best out Imo.

• MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    The weird thing is that Rosenberg and Marisa are acting surprised like he doesn't do this in every other episode of his podcast. That ? is known for the three S's of arguing: strawmanning, semantics, and splitting hairs.
  • R.D.
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

This is some weirdo ?

How do you conclude this

Joe's bouts with dust,pills,and Mali been public.

Joe was high as hell his 1st season of Lahhny

His demeanour just seems different if you follow his music and watch his interviews and podcast.

If he's not high he is mental or a master troll,which he also is.

Either way he's one of the best out Imo.

Bruh we don't know these ? to draw conclusions like that

You don't know what Joe looks like off drugs to say what he looks like on drugs

Peter was in his feelings, nobody knows the interworkings of their relationship to determine why he didn't feel he owed them an explanation

This ? Peter felt like Joe owes him something because he recommended a studio....to a ? who been rapping 15 years
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh.. I thought he stormed out mad or something... he just left
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean the ? got an album coming out next month. How you spend the first 20 and change talking about Drake the next 15 talking about ol girl and never bring that up. Granted they played his single but after that they jump right back into the gossip. Joey was plugging in the album promo himself like 10 times only for Ebro to ask him the title of his album 40 mins in like Joe didn't say it multiple times beforehand.

I understand the Drake diss records and his podcast problem need to be brought up but come on bring some balance. 40 min interview and got absolutely no info on that new album. They criticized the breakfast club for that but they do the same ?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New York radio needs to be purged to get rid of all these lame ass ? . That goes for power 105 they suck too, except for Angie
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean the ? got an album coming out next month. How you spend the first 20 and change talking about Drake the next 15 talking about ol girl and never bring that up. Granted they played his single but after that they jump right back into the gossip. Joey was plugging in the album promo himself like 10 times only for Ebro to ask him the title of his album 40 mins in like Joe didn't say it multiple times beforehand.

I understand the Drake diss records and his podcast problem need to be brought up but come on bring some balance. 40 min interview and got absolutely no info on that new album. They criticized the breakfast club for that but they do the same ?

Cuz they trying to replicate BC, Ebro does his best CThaGod impersonation. The unfortunate thing is Ebro has mad insight and game on the industry from a unique perspective and Rosenberg is the resident Hip Hop head if they stuck to their strengths they would still be #2 but at least would have some integrity and uniqueness to their show.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol this ? is crazy. Joe is ? up, 30 min and this is entertaining as ?
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    budden got the most awkward interviews, interviewers tend to throw shots at him all day long
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol. Just finished, feel how you want but they made some valid points. But how he was coming off wasn't really a surprise to me. He thrives off being that type of a ? .

Dude talks in circles and play's dumb, this is just like on Tax Season. But instead of keeping his cool, Tax blew up and Joe made him look crazy. I'm suprise he didn't have Rory up there to help him out. I guess Rory thought it would have been akward.

But they ? up for tryna ambush him. Marissa didn't really have to be there and if it was a mutual split then it wasn't necessary to talk about on air.

Also they corny for just having to bring up Breakfast Club
  • R.D.
    Options
    "Look who has a bunch of new people around"

What kind of hoe ? is that...this ? jumped out there with the Amber ? and been queening ever since

That ? spending too much platonic time around women or something