Free Chris Breezy (in a standoff with police at his home)

Options

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    How can you assault someone in your own home who you view as a potential thief if you never touched them? This ? say she was in fear yet she didn't comply and made sure she took her phone before leaving? Dead giveaway sge is lying.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why in every video is she laughing and grinning like what allegedly happened was funny?
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil bitty ? been ? since the start of the story
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited September 2016
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    It's a shame that he has to go through ? like this just for putting someone out of his house. Can't believe how many of you are not on his side, but we dont have unity so am I really... I mean a simple investigation could have been sufficient. But armed black is automatic almost a death sentence..
    I'm just glad he had that fence up if not he would just been another shot black male. But here we go again with over policed, over charged and over sentenced. No justice no freedom no peace. Keep blaming Chris Brown you ? can't wait to someone accuses you of something hope you're lawyer is as good as his.

People ain't jumping to his defense because it ain't like he hasn't went nuts before on people. Not saying he's guilty but you can't fault someone not giving him the benefit of the doubt as if he's always been an innocent victim when he's involved in alot of ? he could easily avoid

you make a mistake in your life and that basically defines your life...i think you would snap on people too if they put you in such a small box

I've said for years that, especially in regards to Chris Brown, that one mistake at 19 aside from a handful of things shouldn't define your life. Only problem with Chris is that his ? is constant. You can damn near set your watch to when his name is going to pop up in some ? ...and some of the snapping he does don't got ? to do with nothing but him being in his own damn feelings about things he really shouldn't be. ? out here threatening people over pics with his ex, beefing with female singers he's done collabs with over stupid ? he's said, throwing the chair out the window a few years back because he got mad over a question he was asked...he ain't the victim as much as he likes to claim. In this instance it's definitely pointing to some foul ? on this white girl's end...but that still don't' erase the past ? Chris Brown has done on his own. There's a reason in that new song he's got out Grass Ain't Greener he says his own mom has been telling him to calm the ? down and clean up the people he's got around him.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »

damn. I just had a brain ? or something. but the way this ? talked about him and ray j not knowing who this broad is gives me the suspicion that, that's the reason all these entertainers keep ? all the same hoes. they know they aint got to deal with the ? lawsuits or maybe/maybe no paternity suits? and if you wifed a ? that all your friends ? (maybe ala Kanye) its like whatever. congrats and keep it pushin until the next ? wife up a ? you and all your friends ? .

They low key vetting some of these ? . Man's want a bad ? that can submit, play her position, and can suck n ? real good.
    And these hoes know where these ? be and how to put themselves close proximity.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    What ever happened to the duffle bags of drugs, and guns...???

Apparently never existed. Thus ? TMZ
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    Something tells me these mk ultra agents are trying to setup Chris..

TMZ ain't nothing but a bunch of Feds keeping up drama to get these celebrity cattle in the cross fire

These luciferians give these celebrities all this money and game then throw them in a box like a labrat for the whole world to watch,admire, ridicule, criticize etc

This society ain't nothing but a new age Babylon

I keep saying America is the new Babylon
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Vellum wrote: »
    9 pages about chris brown because it involved a white chick. Yall ? ? as ? for this bipolar ? . lol

The same chris brown that is threatening to ? a ? every other month? lmao.

This ? whooped rihannas ass. Flew to vegas just to get at tyson beckford over a picture. Threatened to ? , and or hurt kevin mcall. Fake gang banging as if we dont know. Is constantly going ham on everyone on twitter randomly. Threw bottles at drake over a woman whose ass he already beat.

I mean, the list is long with this ? , and yall caping for him like you his bottom ? . LMFAO!

I'm no fan of dudes ... he got two or three songs I jam but that's about it ...... but I'm riding for the brother when a filthy lying thieving cac is trying to get that man freedom taken away over some hurt feelings ..... and she friends with his bm who is trying to go in his pockets ..... police ready to go to war like he a terrorist .....

nah, can't let that ride

Im not saying chris is guilty by any means. I would never wish that on him. Im pointing out that this thread went on for 9 pages of feelings for chris over nothing. This is some throw away ? for chris. The ? beat rihannas ass, and got community service. Tossing bottles in NYC and nothing. Threatening black men on twitter CONSTANTLY, and nothing. You think he going to jail over some nonsense like this?

Just calling it for what it was. ? in their feelings because she was a white ? .

I can look at that ? and know she lying. Im just not capping for dude over it. I know he getting off anyway. Its chris brown. At least michael jacksons allegations and charges were ? for anyone doing the homework. Chris is a certified sucka, and faker. Why ? is capping for him is foreign to me.

• psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's the only brother I wanted the cops to ? ...
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who the ? let/takes unknown ? to your main spot, never take ? you dont know to your house.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is she going to prove this?

Does she get arrested for lying once he's acquitted?

If Chris said she was stealing why wasn't she arrested? Does his accusation not matter?
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

C'mon really

What are you?

A ? member? Smh

That's soulless as hell
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

TMZ ain't nothing but a bunch of Feds keeping up drama to get these celebrity cattle in the cross fire

These luciferians give these celebrities all this money and fame then throw them in a box like a labrat for the whole world to watch,admire, ridicule, criticize etc

These luciferians give these celebrities all this money and game then throw them in a box like a labrat for the whole world to watch,admire, ridicule, criticize etc

I keep saying America is the new Babylon

Of course it is.

• Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    Who the ? let/takes unknown ? to your main spot, never take ? you dont know to your house.

this^^^
    lack in judgment by chris brown. that ? mission was to set him up from the get go. good thing we're in 2016 and not the jim crow years.
  • warren98
    warren98 Members Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

soaZrwM.jpg?fb
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is she going to prove this?

Does she get arrested for lying once he's acquitted?

If Chris said she was stealing why wasn't she arrested? Does his accusation not matter?

I think they were chillin for a bit and she was telling them how she steals petty ? from hogh end places

? didnt trip cuz most white ? do steal

But she probably gave that look that thieves give when they see their next comeup piece...and the pistol said "not today ? "