Huge Debate Erupts After ‘Teacher Bae’ Outfits Criticized As Inappropriate

Options

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    What ? 4th grader you know thinking bout ? they teacher?

And why haven't you called cps yet?

Learned behavior right?

What are we really trying to normalize here? The female body? Or ? up parenting?

Perhaps parents should be more mindful of what they say or do in front of their kids that way when an attractive female walks into their lives a spectacle is not made.

In a sense yall are saying she too sexy...

How the ? is that even a valid accusation?

You don't know fourth graders. When I was in fourth grade all the boys wanted to smash our teacher. When I transfered in 5th grade she was my teacher again and I grabbed that ass when she gave me a hug goodbye. Lawd Ms Jefferson was fine. My dad was flirting with her when he dropped me off the first day of school. ? I was dry ? girls in kindergarten.

? everybody wasn't raised by ? heads. most kids, ain't thinking about ? at 4th grade..
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    The only thing i can see a legitimate beef someone may have is her IG not beeing private.

The pics in the class are innocent but she know she promoting them ? in her IG videos. 4th graders have IG accounts and best believe them kids in her class are following her.

All that said who are we to tell her to make her account private. Its a free world baby.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    BEAM wrote: »
    She showing off.

Bringing attention to the fact that she is showing off isnt "sexism" or that m word.

Showing off for who tho? knowing "what she's doing" suggest some sort of advantage or foul play. Neither of those are happening here. ? just wanna ? , ? wanna hate, and people are making something out of that.

Only she knows that.

A female that powerful doesnt put on that skin tight, nightclub appropriate dress just to go teach 4th graders.

Yall got it though.

Nightclub appropriate dress?

You serious right now?

Not fair that boogey board body having females can move thru life wearing ? like this and it be kosher.

But the minute a beautiful and voluptuous woman rock that ? its a problem.

Just say it, you are sexualizing her because you have fallen in line with the group think that women built like her deserve the Saartjie Baartman treatment. You have been engineered into thinking the way you do. That is why you are having difficulty rationalizing a knee ? reaction.

It is never too late to say you have been enlightened.

How does this even make sense? Im lost.

How is my stance falling in like with Baartman who was barely clothed and put on display like an animal for everyone to admire/? over her features?

If anything im AGAINST the ? in a professional enviornment.

Outside of that, its all love.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    She showing off.

Bringing attention to the fact that she is showing off isnt "sexism" or that m word.

Showing off for who tho? knowing "what she's doing" suggest some sort of advantage or foul play. Neither of those are happening here. ? just wanna ? , ? wanna hate, and people are making something out of that.

Only she knows that.

A female that powerful doesnt put on that skin tight, nightclub appropriate dress just to go teach 4th graders.

Yall got it though.

Nightclub appropriate dress?

You serious right now?

iv5neekjn2dx.jpeg
    this would be out of place at a nightclub?
    What ? 4th grader you know thinking bout ? they teacher?

lol a lot of them are; you don't remember being in elementary? fourth and fifth grade is when puberty starts
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That tight pink dress and tall heels is not really practical for a 4th grade teacher. But, its not inappropriate at all. She just bad af..and would have to go to great lengths to downplay it.. which its not worth it.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She also young which people ignore. Older women are usually more conservative or at least from our parent's generation.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is just fake outrage! All it's doing is giving her some notoriety, especially on IG in which she looks like she has a sh-t load of thrist pics. Don't be surprised that by the end of the week she ends up with of 300k followers
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not even reading past page 2.

? is so fine.

I usually dont even date women with kids but ill be the best father in the world to her kids.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Do y'all know how big her ? clothes has to be to hide that body?

It's Venus Hottentot all over again
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Damn she so beautiful
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? can't wait for that parent teacher conference...
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? im more offended by the stupid term of teacher bae.. you know what my teacher wore whe i ame up smocks they were shaped like the ghost from pacman. sounds like jealousy and feelings of inadequacy

I still can't completely understand why women hate each other so much. Why can't we all get along and have fun??
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One girl teaching kids in the ? me dress....come on b.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She is extremely beautiful but her teaching attire isn't appropriate. If a lil dude aint know what T&A was before having her for a teacher lil man gone be a Phd after.
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are mad about her physical attributes as a black woman and not concerned about her contributions or passion.