The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did Ross send them hitters?

Check out @TMZ's Tweet:

Here he go,he trying to take credit for this lol,it don't matter you got your ass gun play(put to sleep)on.camera
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

shut the ? up u ? boy

Smh u faceless weirdo s r sick wat kinda ? enjoyment do u get following a male poster around who don't give too ? about ya faceless scary ass? Gtfoh
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    If Game don't publicly apologize, the Chasers better clap somebody or its over for the whole DC camp.. I kinda figured it was only a matter of time before Game and Meek bump heads, especially after Game and 50 officially squashed they ? ..

? be having allies and ? ..
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    This may be the best dis record I heard in years..
    Let's see what happens next..

Meek already told game he ain't wit the corny rap disses especially when game is gonna apologize...... plus game got bigger fish 2 fry stitches has came back for revenge wit gun fire he ain't playing no games & now game is gonna have to b a real gang banger & bust back

Jus last year meek was dissin drake and he still throwin jabs wtf is u sayin
  • gee757
    Options
    If Game don't publicly apologize, the Chasers better clap somebody or its over for the whole DC camp.. I kinda figured it was only a matter of time before Game and Meek bump heads, especially after Game and 50 officially squashed they ? ..

Y? It's over for game cuz he gotta clap stitches now that meek ? is WWE rap beef this stitches ? is real life....games knock out punch made stitches more stewpid cuz now he's showing up where game b @ n Miami wit gunz
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Y? It's over for game cuz he gotta clap stitches now that meek ? is WWE rap beef this stitches ? is real life....games knock out punch made stitches more stewpid cuz now he's showing up where game b @ n Miami wit gunz

i pull in the 757 & shut yo block down ? boy

Wen u do record that ? and smack the life outta that fat fk
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gee757
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

Jus last year meek was dissin drake and he still throwin jabs wtf is u sayin

This is about two rappers not a Canadian popstar diva culture vulture ? Drake......if game thinks he's just gonna walk up on meek like stitches tried to do him there is a wack n DC that will put game on his back 1 hitter quiter like stitches trust & believe that.......I don't know wat the whole story is but regardless game ain't gonna lay a finger on meek that's y he looked stewpid on stage barking that dumb ? when he can go see meek this ? ain't nothing more than promo fa games album that's about to flop that's y he's rappin on wax snitching on himself
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh ? . U def lookin like a groupie following dude around in here. Im scrolling for info and all i see is u flirting with dude. Why keep pushing his buttons. U must love his attention.

...anyway, Game been corny since forever and this is an obvious stunt to promote his upcoming album. Talkin about he gonna clear the air next week on breakfast club. Ironically the week of his album dropping.

Didnt stitches sign to games manager after gettin slept by him?

This beef will be over in 4 days. Watch.
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh ? . U def lookin like a groupie following dude around in here. Im scrolling for info and all i see is u flirting with dude. Why keep pushing his buttons. U must love his attention.

...anyway, Game been corny since forever and this is an obvious stunt to promote his upcoming album. Talkin about he gonna clear the air next week on breakfast club. Ironically the week of his album dropping.

flirting lmao & dawg shut the ? up aint nobody talking to ?
  • gee757
    Options

Fam these faceless weirdos just don't know how ? they look smh......yeah I agree this is some outta left field rap beef wit a top rapper to promote a album.....cuz if it was that serious y is game rappin about the ? on wax & making empty threats knowing damn well he's gonna apologize? & Stitches was fukin wit wack but I guess things went souf & now stitches is claiming responsibility for the shooting n game direction n Miami
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

Wen u do record that ? and smack the life outta that fat fk

haa got cha fam
  • gee757
    Options
    This is the same ? that had a vh1 show looking like a sucka for love game can't b serious this is sad especially when his album flops smh
  • gee757
    Options
    Lol Game that one ? you don't wanna send a beef record at, ? dedicate an entire year to dissing you. Meek can't win this on wax

& Ya corny for liking that wack ? I bet u liked 300 bars & all them wack g-unot disses even tho game apologize D after that all that ? smh......

33eqwx2.jpg

313m33r.jpg

I swear if u support game u gotta b bipolar to
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    got to have something to talk about on a promo run, ya know..cause ? actually talking about the music u made

So you want him to talk about his music while he's at a concert rapping his music
  • gee757
    Options

AR-AB's is a walking bullet sponge; he has been shot literally over a dozen times and is constantly getting into minor scraps out here.

Your free to stan for Drake until you die, but keep your chatty patty, gossip girls head ass and nose in Toronto.

You have no idea whats going on in the states, let alone da streets of Philadelphia, guy.

Ar ab claims top goon but he's out here sending his flunkies to kick trucks & not shoot till the truck lean.....that's y i just ignored that weirdo especially when ar is being bird fed by baby after being used by the Canadian culture vulture
This discussion has been closed.