Any " black greeks " on here? What part of the game is this?

Options

Comments

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    I know plenty of Ques that were ? when this came out. .

So they not mad it happened?
    They mad people are seeing it?

No. They were mad at them ass out. Ques hop, and act a fool when they turned up. ? , that's just a frat dance. But I've never seen no suspect ? like that, and I can imagine the older Ques haven't either.

Aren't these "hazingsexual" acts tradition tho ??

I mean I imagine a fraternity that's as old as them have traditions....

What part of the game is this??

Hopping (aka strolling) isn't anything more but party moves. That's just dancing....what's ? about that?

Boi stop, its ritualistic. U best study your history b. Notice all the signs thrown up by the "divine 9" resemble 2 horns, that's that Zeus Greco-Roman ? going all the way back to ancient Sumerian/Babylonian religion

....and no diss to none of y'all that joined, all our ppll been suffering/played for lack of knowledge since slavery. But its 2016, its time to #smartenupNas and realize our ppl been saucy before getting these ideas from Europeans.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    On some adding fuel to the fire ? ......

I remember in like 2001 my freshman year of school I on blackplanet this ? with the screen name SuperNupe or somethin like that started talking to me. Dude was chipped so I asked him if he had any workout tips, told him I would pay for a weight program for the summer because I wanted to try to get bigger for basketball, so he started to sell me on the weights vs calisthenics thing because in high school all I really did was pushups and I was wit it, then he was trying to get me to join a frat too, I think the alphas or kappas or somethin and was hittin me with all the organizational connections that I may have and the life long bond that I could have, again, I was like yo, that might be slick but I was ? a sorority ? around that time and she was goin through it tryin to get in, she wasnt even supposed to be around no ? because of silence or somethin like that, and I didn't know if I was bout that life....The conversation switched again to ?

Then he told me he get down on the DL.....

I said I did too.....I thought this ? was talkin about ? broads but bein low key about it....

He said we should link up....I said yea for the weight ? , we can link at a gym in the city somewhere or a YMCA......

He reiterated, I get down on the DL....... I said bruh why you keep sayin that what the ? do that got to do with weights.....

He said I got a wife, but I get down on the DL with other ? .... I put 2 and 2 together.....

Told this ? if call my phone i'm killin him.

This happened twice, both were in fraternities yo.

So there's that.

so he texted you and now you neeghas live together in san fran?

1. how the ? did you not figure out he was ? ?

2. And how did this ? happen twice?

ol 'I have a large ? following' ass ?

Lol are you illiterate
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

No. They were mad at them ass out. Ques hop, and act a fool when they turned up. ? , that's just a frat dance. But I've never seen no suspect ? like that, and I can imagine the older Ques haven't either.

Hopping (aka strolling) isn't anything more but party moves. That's just dancing....what's ? about that?

Boi stop, its ritualistic. U best study your history b. Notice all the signs thrown up by the "divine 9" resemble 2 horns, that's that Zeus Greco-Roman ? going all the way back to ancient Sumerian/Babylonian religion

....and no diss to none of y'all that joined, all our ppll been suffering/played for lack of knowledge since slavery. But its 2016, its time to #smartenupNas and realize our ppl been saucy before getting these ideas from Europeans.

So the Delta's throwing up a diamond looks like 2 horns to you?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

European mythology is derived from the ancient Kemetic school of mysticism aka Egypt.

So what you saying?
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    On some adding fuel to the fire ? ......

I remember in like 2001 my freshman year of school I on blackplanet this ? with the screen name SuperNupe or somethin like that started talking to me. Dude was chipped so I asked him if he had any workout tips, told him I would pay for a weight program for the summer because I wanted to try to get bigger for basketball, so he started to sell me on the weights vs calisthenics thing because in high school all I really did was pushups and I was wit it, then he was trying to get me to join a frat too, I think the alphas or kappas or somethin and was hittin me with all the organizational connections that I may have and the life long bond that I could have, again, I was like yo, that might be slick but I was ? a sorority ? around that time and she was goin through it tryin to get in, she wasnt even supposed to be around no ? because of silence or somethin like that, and I didn't know if I was bout that life....The conversation switched again to ?

Then he told me he get down on the DL.....

I said I did too.....I thought this ? was talkin about ? broads but bein low key about it....

He said we should link up....I said yea for the weight ? , we can link at a gym in the city somewhere or a YMCA......

He reiterated, I get down on the DL....... I said bruh why you keep sayin that what the ? do that got to do with weights.....

He said I got a wife, but I get down on the DL with other ? .... I put 2 and 2 together.....

Told this ? if call my phone i'm killin him.

This happened twice, both were in fraternities yo.

So there's that.

so he texted you and now you neeghas live together in san fran?

1. how the ? did you not figure out he was ? ?

2. And how did this ? happen twice?

ol 'I have a large ? following' ass ?

I only gave homie my number when he said he could help wit the weights or whatever, I ain't used to log in to that blackplanet ? much, so I told him to hit my phone because obviously it would always be wit me. I told him to call after 9 too because I ain't answer numbers I ain't know on my daytime minutes *shudders*. But when he took the ? all the way left I wanted to change my ? for real, but they used to charge you like 30 to change it and I wasn't on it, just told to basically stay the ? away from me and if he did I would act like I was on it and set his ass up for the pain. He never called.

1. Real ? read.

2. 2nd time it happened it was a dude that I used to hoop wit a a popular gym in columbus. I was in my early 20s, way beyond hoop dreams n all that. He was a few years older than me, but he'd be on that frat ? heavy still, almost like he couldn't let college go, sayin he . Still helpin ? cross and all that. He was a cool dude, wasn't openly ? or nothin and he aint ever put them signals out, but I stopped goin to that gym for a few years cuz I moved to another side of town, I went back when I moved back up north and some of the regulars from the monday wednesday run was still there but he wasn't, I asked about him and ? told me he came out, I was like wooooooooow. ? bless the kid. I guess I worded it wrong, he never tried me, but he was definitely pushin that frat ? hard. Don't remember what he was though, He used to have the cane and all that.
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Better yet
    APA_Crest_132_C.png
    6739574_m.jpeg
    shield_0.gif
    sigma_seal_fin.png

I could keep going but that's what Google is for. This is what happens when you:

1. Don't know your own history.
    2. Try to speak on it

All of this symbolism originated in Afrika but only when it's convenient do you ignore that and act like homosexual Europeans invented the wheel. Again, if you don't feel the need to join a fraternity, that's fine but your lack of interest in it does not delegitimize its existence.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

European mythology is derived from the ancient Kemetic school of mysticism aka Egypt.

So what you saying?

We need to go to the source...there's enough history on Nile valley culture where Greeks stole from that we don't need the middle man in order to do what we have to do...and Greek mythology was taken packaged and re-wrapped....like stepped on work....we got pure...why we ? with stepped on ? ??
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Bruh it's OUR ? .

Educate yourself on symbology and then go back and look at those crests.

Just because Europeans appropriated our culture doesn't mean we can't take it back and claim it as our own.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh it's OUR ? .

Educate yourself on symbology and then go back and look at those crests.

Just because Europeans appropriated our culture doesn't mean we can't take it back and claim it as our own.

This a 'lol' thread. Dont know why you trying bro
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is an Afrocentric lie that Greek culture comes from Egypt or africa.... those ? had there own culture black people need to stop trying to claim everything for ancient africa
  • soul rattler
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    It is an Afrocentric lie that Greek culture comes from Egypt or africa.... those ? had there own culture black people need to stop trying to claim everything for ancient africa

who's mans is this?

fi6xzdohfr0n.jpg

Thanks you.

That's that European supremacist ? . I don't give a ? what culture existed prior to the appropriation of Kemet by European empires.. You look at the deities, the names, the stories, the concepts, etc. You can see a clear parallel between the two.

The main difference, however, is that the mysticism that existed in Ancient Egypt existed long before what existed in Greece. And that goes for Christianity, Islam, and Judaism too
  • zzombie
    edited October 2016
    Options
    LOL people are ? crazy and love logical fallacies correlation is not causation. The different cultures all over the earth developed similar gods with similar functions because all cultures went through roughly the same kinds of ? and that is reflected in our myths
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    Alright alright, everyone calm down. Let's put things back in perspective.

When I was out in Cali for an internship in college, I was working with this white dude. He was one of the officers in his frat. He told me that his frat made their pledges do something they called the elephant walk.

Basically, all of them had to get naked and line up. Then they had to bend over and put one thumb in their mouths and one thumb in the ass of the person in front of them. Then guy in charge would play music and the line would have to walk around in a big circle like that until the music stopped. When the music started again, they had to switch thumbs and walk in reverse until the music ended again. What makes it worse is that dude that told me that ? was proud of it and thought it was the funniest thing ever. At least the black frats have the sense to try and keep their ? ? secret.

Moral of the story: no matter how ? you think the ? black people are doing is, white college boys are always doing some ? that will exceed it.

Oh and by the way, that was one of the tamer things he told me they did.

How are u putting a perspective on gayness?? I can't believe u jus expressed this!

? is ? , ain't no way around it.

U lookin' like this nikka right now.....

pzzzyv156udg.gif

It was mostly a joke, but ya'll ? are silly if you gonna act like there aren't levels. Again, there are levels to everything. Ya'll really gonna act like parading around in a locker room half naked is the same thing as eating another ? 's nut? Because there are stories of different frats doing both. And making this statement doesn't reflect on me in any way, because I wouldn't do any of it.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    MallyG wrote: »
    Alright alright, everyone calm down. Let's put things back in perspective.

When I was out in Cali for an internship in college, I was working with this white dude. He was one of the officers in his frat. He told me that his frat made their pledges do something they called the elephant walk.

Basically, all of them had to get naked and line up. Then they had to bend over and put one thumb in their mouths and one thumb in the ass of the person in front of them. Then guy in charge would play music and the line would have to walk around in a big circle like that until the music stopped. When the music started again, they had to switch thumbs and walk in reverse until the music ended again. What makes it worse is that dude that told me that ? was proud of it and thought it was the funniest thing ever. At least the black frats have the sense to try and keep their ? ? secret.

Moral of the story: no matter how ? you think the ? black people are doing is, white college boys are always doing some ? that will exceed it.

Oh and by the way, that was one of the tamer things he told me they did.

How are u putting a perspective on gayness?? I can't believe u jus expressed this!

? is ? , ain't no way around it.

U lookin' like this nikka right now.....

pzzzyv156udg.gif

It was mostly a joke, but ya'll ? are silly if you gonna act like there aren't levels. Again, there are levels to everything. Ya'll really gonna act like parading around in a locker room half naked is the same thing as eating another ? 's nut? Because there are stories of different frats doing both. And making this statement doesn't reflect on me in any way, because I wouldn't do any of it.

Bruh you could've used a different example...my goodness man.

I tried not to use an example at all. I kept it vague before for a reason, but these ? are really trying to act like it's all the same and use that silliness to take shots at me. So it is what it is. Either action is ? and should be treated as such, but like I said, there are levels to everything.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    MLK
    WEB DuBois
    Fredrick Douglass
    Jesse White
    Jesse Jackson Jr.
    Bill Russell
    Langston Hughes
    Duke Ellington

All frat. A bunch of suspect idiots who might have their memberships revoked don't outweigh the significance and impact of just one of these men.

But this is how fraternity and freemasonry threads always go. People on the outside swear up and down they know more than people on the inside and when all else fails, they go with the mature "Who cares it's all ? anyway" line.

lol

How much of what they did had to do with their frat.......and how much of it was due to their own merits as individuals?

A common fundamental misunderstanding of fraternities.

You don't join a frat for what it can do for you. It's what you can contribute to it. It's a network where people in positions can help other people get in better positions be they jobs, contacts, careers, recommendations, endorsements, etc.

So you agree that their fraternities had nothing to do with their success?

Well I wasn't alive in 1906 so I really can't verify this for you fam.

*wtf reaction*

@soul rattler

What does you not being alive in the year the frat was founded have to do with whether or not the frat was directly responsible for the success of the men you just mentioned?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Better yet
    APA_Crest_132_C.png
    6739574_m.jpeg
    shield_0.gif
    sigma_seal_fin.png

I could keep going but that's what Google is for. This is what happens when you:

2. Try to speak on it

All of this symbolism originated in Afrika but only when it's convenient do you ignore that and act like homosexual Europeans invented the wheel. Again, if you don't feel the need to join a fraternity, that's fine but your lack of interest in it does not delegitimize its existence.

How does any of that explain the suspect ? in that video though?
  • zzombie
    Options
    Will one of you stupid ? explain to me why you think the fasces is an African symbol.... lol you people are delusional idiots
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Too much homoerotica just like the actual greek life they modeled off. Kappas was eating donuts off ? and penetrating each other with candycanes Qs n Alphas don't go quite that far usually but still too much faggotry in their ? like jerking off in front of each other. I was done soon as a grown man requested i bend over to be spanked by a paddle. Greeks think this normal and either lie or justify everything. ...meanwhile they all got/get spanked by other men.

remind me of some ? my sister told me a while back. She was aka and into all that ? , pretty sure she prolly did some thot ? to get in. One weekend she went back to her campus for a wedding between two Kappas.

Went to a Black Greek step show, ? was aight and then the Kappas came on stage. ? their stroll is suspect den a muthafuck. I really don't even wanna go into the ? but it was ? denna ? . I be tryna figure out how females be gettin hot over ? doing ? moves. Buncha ? munchers. ? wild ? .

That's how a lot of stds make it from the ? realm to the hetero realm

Females choosing DL ? cuz of their "swag"

I'm in a fraternity at GA tech but it's a nerd fraternity more than anything else

A couple black fraternities have tried to recruit me but I always assumed there was some kind of ? ? happening

I live pretty close to morehouse. I'm POSITIVE there's a lot of ? ? happening with the fraternities there
  • soul rattler
    Options
    MLK
    WEB DuBois
    Fredrick Douglass
    Jesse White
    Jesse Jackson Jr.
    Bill Russell
    Langston Hughes
    Duke Ellington

All frat. A bunch of suspect idiots who might have their memberships revoked don't outweigh the significance and impact of just one of these men.

But this is how fraternity and freemasonry threads always go. People on the outside swear up and down they know more than people on the inside and when all else fails, they go with the mature "Who cares it's all ? anyway" line.

lol

How much of what they did had to do with their frat.......and how much of it was due to their own merits as individuals?

A common fundamental misunderstanding of fraternities.

You don't join a frat for what it can do for you. It's what you can contribute to it. It's a network where people in positions can help other people get in better positions be they jobs, contacts, careers, recommendations, endorsements, etc.

So you agree that their fraternities had nothing to do with their success?

Well I wasn't alive in 1906 so I really can't verify this for you fam.

*wtf reaction*

@soul rattler

What does you not being alive in the year the frat was founded have to do with whether or not the frat was directly responsible for the success of the men you just mentioned?

Like I said, if you're going to be great, NOT being in a fraternity isn't going to make you less great.

For all we know, MLK used plenty of frat connects when moving throughout the South.
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Better yet
    APA_Crest_132_C.png
    6739574_m.jpeg
    shield_0.gif
    sigma_seal_fin.png

2. Try to speak on it

How does any of that explain the suspect ? in that video though?

Lol if you're waiting for me to say the video was ? and frats are ? and we're just a bunch of ? , that ain't going to happen.

My whole point is that the video does not represent fraternities as a whole. The video doesn't deserve defending because ain't no defending walking around other men with your ass hanging out.