Any " black greeks " on here? What part of the game is this?

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    My homie roommate crossed que. Light-skinned lil ? . Theycbeat them ? so bad with paddles homie couldn't sit down. Had to lay stomach down on bar stools. ? backside was purple and black. All that hazing ? happens no one is making up lies

Then you're homie's roomate was stupid for letting somebody put their hands on him...and why would ya'll nkow his backside was purple and blue? Was ya'll ? looking?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    My homie roommate crossed que. Light-skinned lil ? . Theycbeat them ? so bad with paddles homie couldn't sit down. Had to lay stomach down on bar stools. ? backside was purple and black. All that hazing ? happens no one is making up lies

Then you're homie's roomate was stupid for letting somebody put their hands on him...and why would ya'll nkow his backside was purple and blue? Was ya'll ? looking?

Typical ? deflection. He showed us . I'm not ? so don't say that next to deflect instead of just listening to the truth I'm telling u

I didn't say you were ? ..I asked why you was looking at a ? ass but apparently he just randomly showed ya'll...which is even funnier. Like I said earlier I don't mind answering people's questions but it's pointless when some of ya'll already have your minds made up. You're not looking for answers you're looking for confirmation of what you think you already know
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    I rather join a gang or a mafia I just don't see the point in joining fraternities. At lest in a mafia you can make money and in a gang you get protection. Also I've never met anyone who got a job because he was a frat brother, unless you're in skull & bones joining a fraternity seems pretty ? useless.

"It's not my experience so it never happens."
  • soul rattler
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Typical ? deflection. He showed us . I'm not ? so don't say that next to deflect instead of just listening to the truth I'm telling u

Why is he showing y'all his ass? Is this a normal activity within your circle? Showing ass to the homies?
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Look at all these dissertations, high english phrases, that has ZERO CONTENT

We are just reacting to rumors
    We DONT UNDERSTAND
    We are the fools
    We are not initiated so we just dont have to know

It looks like these frats are some high political, economical, financial societies where the future of the world is decided, the next president is chosen. Its just COLLEGE ? , COLLEGE!

Whenever you staying behind closed doors FOR HOURS AMONG MEN ONLY, the odds are high humiliating, ? stuff happens. Especially when people barely or dont want to talk about it.

So much wrong here.

1. You don't know. You admit you don't know. Yet, you refuse to listen to those that do know. What's worse is that you won't actually look it up for yourself.
    2. It's not just college. Fraternities extend far beyond college and professionals in virtually every field of business still participates and contributes to fraternities. Many don't even join a fraternity until they graduate college.
    3. Being in a gendered environment = ? ? So I guess professional sports teams, warehouse factories, etc are all just glorified ? parties?
    4. Fraternities presume exclusivity. Not everyone should know what happens on the inside because not everyone is initiated. That goes with anything be it the military, human resources, or Wall Street.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol

They look ridiculous.
  • deadeye
    Options
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We DONT UNDERSTAND
    We are the fools

It looks like these frats are some high political, economical, financial societies where the future of the world is decided, the next president is chosen. Its just COLLEGE ? , COLLEGE!

Whenever you staying behind closed doors FOR HOURS AMONG MEN ONLY, the odds are high humiliating, ? stuff happens. Especially when people barely or dont want to talk about it.

So much wrong here.

1. You don't know. You admit you don't know. Yet, you refuse to listen to those that do know. What's worse is that you won't actually look it up for yourself.
    2. It's not just college. Fraternities extend far beyond college and professionals in virtually every field of business still participates and contributes to fraternities. Many don't even join a fraternity until they graduate college.
    3. Being in a gendered environment = ? ? So I guess professional sports teams, warehouse factories, etc are all just glorified ? parties?
    4. Fraternities presume exclusivity. Not everyone should know what happens on the inside because not everyone is initiated. That goes with anything be it the military, human resources, or Wall Street.

The more you try to go deep into something so evident the more you are discrediting yourself.

Its one thing to go secret about money, war tactics, personal information. ITS ANOTHER TO HIDE ABOUT YOU INITIATE COLLEGE RECRUITS. And when a vid that displays ? stuff inside a frat is broadcasted you complain about our reaction.

When we interrogate ourselves about the purpose of AFRICANS AMERICANS calling themselves GREEK, knowing all the culture attached to ancient Greece you complain about our reaction.

Your frat stuff could have been more simple.
    But here yall are JIM CROWING YOURSELVES by using BETAS OMEGAS instead of JOLOFF , SEGOU, SUNDIATAS, GHANAS, MOSSI, PYGMEES, CHAKAS, LIONS.

Yall could have opene up about your initiation. instead of that yall acting full OMERTA like the US nuclear codes are passed during these ceremonies.

And once ? stuff infilatrates your ? you complain about our reaction!!!

• deadeye
    Options
  • deadeye
    Options
  • deadeye
    Options
  • deadeye
    Options
  • deadeye
    Options
    Ok.........I'm done.

6glw54o0zdx2.gif
  • soul rattler
    Options

We DONT UNDERSTAND
    We are the fools

So much wrong here.

The more you try to go deep into something so evident the more you are discrediting yourself.

Its one thing to go secret about money, war tactics, personal information. ITS ANOTHER TO HIDE ABOUT YOU INITIATE COLLEGE RECRUITS. And when a vid that displays ? stuff inside a frat is broadcasted you complain about our reaction.

When we interrogate ourselves about the purpose of AFRICANS AMERICANS calling themselves GREEK, knowing all the culture attached to ancient Greece you complain about our reaction.

Your frat stuff could have been more simple.
    But here yall are JIM CROWING YOURSELVES by using BETAS OMEGAS instead of JOLOFF , SEGOU, SUNDIATAS, GHANAS, MOSSI, PYGMEES, CHAKAS, LIONS.

Yall could have opene up about your initiation. instead of that yall acting full OMERTA like the US nuclear codes are passed during these ceremonies.

And once ? stuff infilatrates your ? you complain about our reaction!!!

What and who are you talking about?

Put your fraternity bias to the side and go back through this thread. NOBODY defended that video. NOBODY said it wasn't ? . NOBODY complained about the reaction.

The reason this thread is as long as it is is because, like always on this forum, people take ONE headline and assume it applies to everything. One headline about a murder in Chicago and suddenly all of Chicago is full of murderers. One headline about a female celebrity having sex and suddenly all women in the entertainment industry are hoes. One headline about Lil Wayne saying he doesn't relate to racism and suddenly all rappers are deaf to social issues. One headline about a video of some Ques with their ? out and suddenly all fraternities are rooted in homosexuality.

Like I said. You don't know, you admit you don't know, but you won't listen to people that do know.
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So in this thread we got:

-Real life accounts of ? who are/were friends with frat boys

-video footage of "out of bounds sexual behavior"

-and all the sites frat boys saying a whole bunch of nothing

Yeah...you ? some ? pullers and it's crazy how ? ? =success in this world
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Never said hazing doesn't exis. To that level it happens alot. BUT how many straight ? gonna do something ? to join a group brah? WHO'S dignity can be bought with a lifetime membership to a group? My brother got paddled, but he is legacy and bat ? crazy. Think that happened to him? NAH. ? was standing on they spot on the yard waiting for dumb ? to happen so they have a need to be reckless. Like all other aspects of life, ? will do to you what you allow.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Ok.........I'm done.

6glw54o0zdx2.gif

I would think you a smarter than that @deadeye to discriminate and not allow a white person to join solely because the color of his skin would have gotten that chapter in huge trouble and put the entire frat in jeopardy. white frays get in trouble when they do it why wouldn't black frats? AND the one white questions I know is a goofy ass white dude named winston. SQUARE as all ? , no rhythm but solid as a man with his beliefs and principles.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Ok.........I'm done.

6glw54o0zdx2.gif

I would think you a smarter than that @deadeye to discriminate and not allow a white person to join solely because the color of his skin would have gotten that chapter in huge trouble and put the entire frat in jeopardy. white frays get in trouble when they do it why wouldn't black frats? AND the one white questions I know is a goofy ass white dude named winston. SQUARE as all ? , no rhythm but solid as a man with his beliefs and principles.

@not_osirus_jenkins

You must not have played the video.

That white "Man of Omega" used to be a member of the KKK.

I'm all for redemption and all, but there's now way he should've been allowed to pledge a black fraternity.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Ok.........I'm done.

6glw54o0zdx2.gif

@not_osirus_jenkins

You must not have played the video.

That white "Man of Omega" used to be a member of the KKK.

I'm all for redemption and all, but there's now way he should've been allowed to pledge a black fraternity.

Also, there's people who don't make line all the time.

There had to have been some way for them to decline a former ? member without getting in trouble.