An Open Secret - A Documentary On Hollywood ?

Options

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Yall ? is talking about ? on Christmas?

You can have and keep this holiday

? the way these pedos acting for all I know xmas is another gateway to children through lying and bribing
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Christmas is based on the Roman pagan holiday Saturnalia

Romans molested kids and committed acts of ? as a part of their "celebrations"

Blah blah blah.

It's getting together with family time. Drinking, watching the game(s), eating good food.

Y'all can keep the depressing ? .
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah this is all conspiracy theory right @Copper ?

Explain the connection between this and your recent claims...

I'll wait
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? the way these pedos acting for all I know xmas is another gateway to children through lying and bribing

Blah blah blah.

It's getting together with family time. Drinking, watching the game(s), eating good food.

Me and my fam do that more than Easter, thanks giving xmas ,and bdays....lol but you and the rest keep posting those statuses, vids and pics on Facebook for views and likes while trying to convince me that IM the depressed one lolol....
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Nah this is all conspiracy theory right @Copper ?

Explain the connection between this and your recent claims...

I'll wait

It's the exact same ring of child traffickers that wikileaks just reexposed

You're welcome
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

Blah blah blah.

Me and my fam do that more than Easter, thanks giving xmas ,and bdays....lol but you and the rest keep posting those statuses, vids and pics on Facebook for views and likes while trying to convince me that IM the depressed one lolol....

Didn't say you were depressed. The topic of discussion is tho. I'm not thinking about children getting molested when I'm kicking back with the fam. Meanwhile yall sat up here and posted and watched mad vids and had a whole ass discussion about it. But to each their own.
  • jetlifebih
    Options

Blah blah blah.

Didn't say you were depressed. The topic of discussion is tho. I'm not thinking about children getting molested when I'm kicking back with the fam. Meanwhile yall sat up here and posted and watched mad vids and had a whole ass discussion about it. But to each their own.

I kinda figured you was on some ? for not believing in that ? .....beat it man...

Thanks for considering that your bros may not participate in that ? and that Christmas is just another day to others who do normal stuff on a normal day....
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

Blah blah blah.

I kinda figured you was on some ? for not believing in that ? .....beat it man...

Thanks for considering that your bros may not participate in that ? and that Christmas is just another day to others who do normal stuff on a normal day....

Lmao ? you don't need to try to explain to me why you wana discuss this topic when most ppl are kicking back laid up with family. If this what you wana concern yourself with today I'm not fighting you on it. Have at it.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited December 2016
    Options

Blah blah blah.

? I got kids bruh. Jus because you no brain having azz negros aren't interested in anything outside of lil yahty, don't come in here judging

So you think the thread wack but you in here posting how wack it is? What kinda ? ? be smoking

Where did I say the thread was wack? Matter fact where did I say anything negative about the thread at all? I said it was a weird day to discuss this topic. Y'all can be mad and interject whatever typa ? yall want (lil yachty, really? Lol) into what I said but it's really not that serious.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Christmas is more northern European pagan than it is Greco-Roman.... but any way it's irrelevant the holiday has been christianized and remade into just a fun family day with European trappings
  • jetlifebih
    Options

Blah blah blah.

Lmao ? you don't need to try to explain to me why you wana discuss this topic when most ppl are kicking back laid up with family. If this what you wana concern yourself with today I'm not fighting you on it. Have at it.

You have my undivided attention Gabby. You observe a thread where we were clearly talking about child molest station and how it goes unchecked. And you had to confirm if it was real....but from your post history we know your smarter than that....so I am giving you the attention that you clearly seek as a xmas gift ....merry xmas

I'm all ears and eyes
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Christmas is more northern European pagan than it is Greco-Roman.... but any way it's irrelevant the holiday has been christianized and remade into just a fun family day with European trappings

Why do you celebrate xmas?
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

Blah blah blah.

You have my undivided attention Gabby. You observe a thread where we were clearly talking about child molest station and how it goes unchecked. And you had to confirm if it was real....but from your post history we know your smarter than that....so I am giving you the attention that you clearly seek as a xmas gift ....merry xmas

I'm all ears and eyes

Bruh....what part of my comments weren't making sense?

It's xmas...I know I'm not the only one that been around kids and other fam for a good amount of time today...? is a dark topic...and I found it weird yall were discussing it assuming I'm not the only one that had a family day, which usually means light topics and jokes.

Any other time this gets brought up I don't have an issue. But on a day like today, yea I found it weird.

Does that need to be broken further or can we just agree to disagree here?
  • zzombie
    Options

I don't celebrate Xmas I celebrate Christmas because it's fun and you get to celebrate the Lord.
  • jetlifebih
    Options

Blah blah blah.

I'm all ears and eyes

Bruh....what part of my comments weren't making sense?

It's xmas...I know I'm not the only one that been around kids and other fam for a good amount of time today...? is a dark topic...and I found it weird yall were discussing it assuming I'm not the only one that had a family day, which usually means light topics and jokes.

Any other time this gets brought up I don't have an issue. But on a day like today, yea I found it weird.

Does that need to be broken further or can we just agree to disagree here?

As long as you admit to not thinking outside of yourself and people who think like you (white people ? , never considerate....)and assuming that everybody celebrates christmas and that certain topics can't be discussed because this day has some type of meaning....then yeah we can agree to disagree but what I didn't understand is why participate with nothing pertaining to the topic other than dissent?? Why not keep on enjoying your family or the other threads that interest you(your free to do what ever you want tho)??
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    dude felt up on the guy at 44:55 minute mark. smh.

Some of these parents are on a serious level of being naive or just plain lack of common sense.

But yeah this stuff goes pretty deep, and in not just hollywood as well.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sounds about right. Christianity and ? go hand in hand.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't celebrate Xmas I celebrate Christmas because it's fun and you get to celebrate the Lord.

doesnt the ? 'x' still mean Christ tho?
  • zzombie
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

doesnt the ? 'x' still mean Christ tho?

No that ? is disrespectful
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had a discussion about it with my boss three weeks ago. Here is my views :

- There is a difference with ACCIDENTAL ? cases and CO RESPONSIBILITY poedo cases.

Accidental ? case is this type imo : One of your closest familly member is ? your child while you re at the theater. Or dad / mom is ? the baby right next to you while you are preparing food on the next room.

Co responsibility ? case, where both parents and ? should get jailed, is this type : DAD OR MOM HAVE DEIFIED MONEY AND SOME STARS TO THE POINT OF ACCEPTING THE WIEDEST ? LIKE :

- your child has potential, i need to make auditons with him. BRING HIM TO MY 40 ROOMS MANSION AT 00 PM. YOU LL TAKE HIM BACK TWO DAYS LATER.

- i like spending time with kids and offer them shoes and food. CAN I SLEEP WITH THEM TONIGHT?

- YOUR GIRL HAS BEEN SELECRED FOR A PHOTO SHOOT BY OUR FAMOUS MAGAZINE. BUT YOU CANT ASSIST THE PHOTO SESSION.

- @Elzo69Renaissance can you kepp my girl for some hours... THEN DISAPEAR LETTING THAT LIL GIRL ALONE WITH A BACHELOR. If anything ? up happened who we gon have to blame first?

At this point, parents can block them, knock their head down and save their children some trouble. But once you are into "money by any means and i dont care of my child " philosophy then the odds get higher to meet a ? and fall for his traps.
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These folks some sick mafuckas.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't need 1.5hr doc to tell me hollywood is rift with pedophiles. What better place tho? Kids have to go and pretend nothing happened to them, that's good acting.