Handicap Teen kidnapped/tortured on FB live for being "trump voter"

Options

Comments

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet a couple more and Chicago will be gentrified at an increased rate....get that change people are begging for...
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    ? up, but those people will be arrested, that white boy will have his justice, and he still got to live. We don't have that luxury, so I ain't hearing folks crying bout this.

Wtf

What he's saying is ,these dumb ? WILL BE charged,convicted and sentenced.
    They WILL NOT walk free.
    That is JUSTICE because that young man's life MATTERED.

And you will not see a large segment of black people defending,justifying nor trying to rationalizing these clowns action.
    You won't see the police taking them out to Burger King like they did Dylan Roof AFTER he murdered in cold blood those 9 black church members........

Dylan roof will be charged convicted and sentenced too. And you realize giving a suspect Burger King is a tactic, right?

@smp4life

What kind of tactic?

What were they hoping to gain by treating him to Burger King?

4ly95kx7t5cu.jpg

@peeny_wally2
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean I guess you guys think that the cops were so happy that this dude did cold blooded murder on a group of black church-going law abiding citizens that they bought him Burger King? C'mon man.

They were happier than ? in an orgy at a bathhouse during a Cher concert on ? Pride Day that Dylan Roof did that ? .

He's white, people. I'm convinced that the black people he meets irl are idiots and he says dumb ? like this around them and it works. Smh. He's always looking to explain away some antics of his brethren.

Just ignore the idiocy. We all knew Roof needed no incentive to talk. The muthafucka had his manifesto written before the deed was even done.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean I guess you guys think that the cops were so happy that this dude did cold blooded murder on a group of black church-going law abiding citizens that they bought him Burger King? C'mon man.

They were happier than ? in an orgy at a bathhouse during a Cher concert on ? Pride Day that Dylan Roof did that ? .

That's a heavy level of cynicism you have. I try not to think like that.
  • smp4life
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

He's white, people. I'm convinced that the black people he meets irl are idiots and he says dumb ? like this around them and it works. Smh. He's always looking to explain away some antics of his brethren.

Just ignore the idiocy. We all knew Roof needed no incentive to talk. The muthafucka had his manifesto written before the deed was even done.

Ah, a mind reader. You know that Dylan Roof would do and you know what I think as well.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    ? up, but those people will be arrested, that white boy will have his justice, and he still got to live. We don't have that luxury, so I ain't hearing folks crying bout this.

Wtf

They WILL NOT walk free.

And you will not see a large segment of black people defending,justifying nor trying to rationalizing these clowns action.
    You won't see the police taking them out to Burger King like they did Dylan Roof AFTER he murdered in cold blood those 9 black church members........

Dylan roof will be charged convicted and sentenced too. And you realize giving a suspect Burger King is a tactic, right?

@smp4life

What kind of tactic?

4ly95kx7t5cu.jpg

@peeny_wally2

They do that to make the person talk...

Its like when they offer a killer a soda than swipe dna from the can
  • smp4life
    Options
    Here's the snopes article on the Burger King issue:
    http://www.snopes.com/2015/06/22/dylann-roof-burger-king/
  • vitoria
    vitoria Members Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Here's the snopes article on the Burger King issue:
    http://www.snopes.com/2015/06/22/dylann-roof-burger-king/

So they went to get him Burger King, but ? dying in prison of dehydration. Seems Legit !!! I wonder if Snopes covered that story
  • Max.
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Wtf

They WILL NOT walk free.

@smp4life

What kind of tactic?

4ly95kx7t5cu.jpg

@peeny_wally2

talk about what? nothing to talk about, his deed was already done and his manifesto was obtained. there wasnt a damn thing to talk about.

bd5fc15d0ac9a80bea6461afc71f126d.gif

smarten up ?

Sighs

Fuckn ?
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wtf

They WILL NOT walk free.

@smp4life

What kind of tactic?

4ly95kx7t5cu.jpg

@peeny_wally2

talk about what? nothing to talk about, his deed was already done and his manifesto was obtained. there wasnt a damn thing to talk about.

smarten up ?

Sighs

Fuckn ?

hope trump ships your ass over that wall after you build it. sell out
  • Max.
    Options

Wtf

They WILL NOT walk free.

@smp4life

What kind of tactic?

4ly95kx7t5cu.jpg

@peeny_wally2

smarten up ?

Sighs

Fuckn ?

No wonder kevin durant left okc...its filled with spics like u that smell like

d85c4dca-44df-486c-89bc-057e03e77565_1.06f440ea0e3308656651b8b51218fc3f.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options

Wtf

They WILL NOT walk free.

@smp4life

What kind of tactic?

4ly95kx7t5cu.jpg

@peeny_wally2

smarten up ?

Sighs

Fuckn ?

No wonder kevin durant left okc...its filled with spics like u that smell like

d85c4dca-44df-486c-89bc-057e03e77565_1.06f440ea0e3308656651b8b51218fc3f.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

lol you really hate yourself dont you Ricardo? you want to be completely white so bad...

you got it tho Sammy
    slide_3539_50192_large.jpg
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wtf

They WILL NOT walk free.

@smp4life

What kind of tactic?

4ly95kx7t5cu.jpg

@peeny_wally2

smarten up ?

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait, is this messican on messican crime??
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Wait, is this messican on messican crime??

yes
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaooo why ? keep talking about a mentally ? kid

I ain't see one sane person in that clip

Send them to a care facility, they just need some special attention
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Exactly weren't some of them his classmates? Which means they're mentally challenged too? This is about mental illness and how we can help, not race imo.
  • Max.
    edited January 2017
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

Exactly weren't some of them his classmates? Which means they're mentally challenged too? This is about mental illness and how we can help, not race imo.

Lmaooo the whiteboy only knew 1 person hes a ? n he looked up to the dread head n thought they were "friends"

They only all look fuckn ? ...thank kodak black
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

Lmaooo the whiteboy only knew 1 person hes a ? n he looked up to the dread head n thought they were "friends"

They only all look fuckn ? ...thank kodak black

Exactly they should plead insanity.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    So after uploading it to Facebook (with her face in clear view) what did she think was going to be the outcome?

...She didnt care about the outcome..."She uploaded that video like a saaavage"...
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    I learned years ago that hood ? in big cities don't travel...

It blew my mind that I had cousins that live in Miami that never been to SoBe alot of dudes in Dade never been there.

How you live your entire 25 year existence and never travel more than a 40 mile radius?

one of my very good friends, born and raised in new orleans said he NEVER went to baton rouge outside of driving through to get to Texas

its like 60 miles b/t the two...blew my mind

Bruh I couldn't really tell you the first thing about Ft. Worth, I never have any reason to go there. I went there last year fir a wedding reception and was shocked how nice and clean they downtown was compared to Dallas.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    I learned years ago that hood ? in big cities don't travel...

It blew my mind that I had cousins that live in Miami that never been to SoBe alot of dudes in Dade never been there.

How you live your entire 25 year existence and never travel more than a 40 mile radius?

one of my very good friends, born and raised in new orleans said he NEVER went to baton rouge outside of driving through to get to Texas

its like 60 miles b/t the two...blew my mind

Bruh I couldn't really tell you the first thing about Ft. Worth, I never have any reason to go there. I went there last year fir a wedding reception and was shocked how nice and clean they downtown was compared to Dallas.

That's ? is clean downtown. But FTW stink.

? FTW and ? county.