Flex & Wack have joined together in conspiracy to assassinate the character Of not only Mr. Shakur,

Options

Comments

• KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    So now IG pix don't work?? Smh this ? is wack for real.. &this ? ass Cracka @KnowReasonForPeace is the tru definition of a male stalking ?

Eat ? you scary ass ? .
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    So now IG pix don't work?? Smh this ? is wack for real.. &this ? ass Cracka @KnowReasonForPeace is the tru definition of a male stalking ?

Eat ? you scary ass ? .

Gtfoh cracka ya the ? on here net thuggin ? cuz ya ? ass is on here making threats but scared to def to come to the 757 ? ? ......I'm not traveling no where for ya ? cracka ass ? now Gtfoh & stop wit the ? male stalking u ? ass Cracka
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Eat ? you scary ass ? .

Gtfoh cracka ya the ? on here net thuggin ? cuz ya ? ass is on here making threats but scared to def to come to the 757 ? ? ......I'm not traveling no where for ya ? cracka ass ? now Gtfoh & stop wit the ? male stalking u ? ass Cracka

Cuz u aint got no whip broke boy
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My thing is the try to question Pac but fall for fake rappers
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    must be a New York thing
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupac not the only one flex dissin. He also dissin taxstone callin him a sucka
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    must be a New York thing

? outta here that's a Flex thing
  • Javon803
    Javon803 Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
    Options
    If people would do there research and use google sometimes the reports are out there and it has already shown all five shots came from the same gun that he shot himself ? is just some ? some hating as New York ? made up and still hold as gospel till this day! Lol! Smh
  • chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some dude exposing Wack.

@$tayrichROLLIN @BOSSExcellence any truth to thi

73ys7zncjvht.jpg
    vh7lk3eeqqay.jpg

Glad he got exposed.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boskoebeen100 just spoke on wack too on his ig a video and his caption sayin he has no pull hes from the valley
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U can't even wiki wack too get a clue of his age but if he ain't gonna check his hoe game 4 being a Tupac lover & having to pay Mills for sexual assault cuz he's a sucka 4 love butterfly piru he better ? about makaveli

you ? ride a another man that's a fraud so what's​ your point
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Why the ? does Flex have this yearly "I'm going to diss 2Pac" ? pop up? Seriously has nobody he knows or at Hot97 told him how much of a ? ? he comes off as?

TBH..................the Cali ? started it though

? Wack and ? Flex...Flex got too long of a history though of going at Pac since he's been dead....like why? What does he get out of it? He's a ? ? and Ho97 wonders why nobody wants to do his show other than battle rappers who will never make a record. ? biggest interview in years was Jim Jones crying about a decade old beef with Cam.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Javon803 wrote: »
    If people would do there research and use google sometimes the reports are out there and it has already shown all five shots came from the same gun that he shot himself ? is just some ? some hating as New York ? made up and still hold as gospel till this day! Lol! Smh

Post the reports instead of just talking ? then ?
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So why is he so angry? I do feel that the truth should be told. I just dont understand the tough talk about a dead man.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    another class busta thread

i aint past the OP yet, just wanted to be apart of history...gon peep this later
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funk Flex's whole energy and animosity against Pac is ridiculous. Man been dead for 2 decades and u still holding a grudge... Pac musta hurt that boy feelings some kinda deep. As for Wack the name says it all. lol
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    For those who don't know. Wack is part owner of Straight Stuntin magazine with Klay Slay.

Wat dat mean