The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't see GS losing unless some crazy ? happens like a major injury to their core.

I got GS in 6. I think sweeping the playoffs is damn near impossible
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hof player in KD, arguably the best shooting backcourt, top 5 defense....the Warriors lose this one, might be worse than last yr

Aint no might it will be worse.. this is a must win series like miami vs okc
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Durant back in the finals

He a real ?

1ge0f7qr9sc4.gif
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Klay really needs to work on his handle. He struggles to find his shot because he depends on them too much to get him a look.

The time it takes him to run off a screen or a pin down Steph, KD and even Dray done already took off.

No left hand
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Lebron literally quit on the cavs. You can never say that abput jordan. Regardless lebron can still be considered the goat with more play.

Kobe quit on the Lakers in a game 7 when he literally refused to shoot for an entire half while his team blew a 3-1 series lead yet nobody ever mentions that....and the LeBron quit stuff is over stated. People bring up the Boston series while forgetting in the elimination game the ? had a triple double. That's a hell of a way to quit

Actually it's not in game 5 of that series an important swing game at home lebron went 3-14 15 points while his team got washed by 32.Back then before he stayed on stacked squads with multiple teammates who can drop 30+ he couldn't afford that type of performance.Duke was Completely disengaged and that's where the quit talk came from(which I agree with) he also faked that elbow injury.

But he had a triple double in game 6 which is exactly what box score watchers like yourself are impressed with.Just wanted to clarify that you can keep capin

Was that before or after he began making the Bulls his personal ? in the post season? And ya'll are hypocrites with this stacked squad ? like the NBA champs for the past damn near 3 full decades aside from a couple teams haven't been stacked teams.

You sound like a broken record bruh.You also clearly forgot that the cavs and lebron eliminated the wizards 3 years in a row before he ever won a championship.Lebron made Washington his personal ? way before the bulls.Step your bball knowledge up

That reply is played btw wizards 3x,boston 3x(soon to be 4),raptors 2x,pacers 4x,hawks3x,bulls 4x all eliminated by lebron the whole conference been gettin sonned.

Lebron linked up with two 20+ ppg all stars in miami in their collective primes added an all time great shooter.Left and linked up with two more 20+ ppg all stars in cleveland who still aren't in their primes added an all time great shooter and several other good shooters.His squads stacked in a weak conference.Now try to cape some more

Wade was not in his prime.. if he was point shaving and pump faking stole made it seem like it wasn't. Wade play good one year after that it was knee injuries and fuckery
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All around scust performance by Lamarcus this series

Damn just checked 15 and 5 with a 40% FG SMH
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron literally quit on the cavs. You can never say that abput jordan. Regardless lebron can still be considered the goat with more play.

Kobe quit on the Lakers in a game 7 when he literally refused to shoot for an entire half while his team blew a 3-1 series lead yet nobody ever mentions that....and the LeBron quit stuff is over stated. People bring up the Boston series while forgetting in the elimination game the ? had a triple double. That's a hell of a way to quit

Actually it's not in game 5 of that series an important swing game at home lebron went 3-14 15 points while his team got washed by 32.Back then before he stayed on stacked squads with multiple teammates who can drop 30+ he couldn't afford that type of performance.Duke was Completely disengaged and that's where the quit talk came from(which I agree with) he also faked that elbow injury.

But he had a triple double in game 6 which is exactly what box score watchers like yourself are impressed with.Just wanted to clarify that you can keep capin

Was that before or after he began making the Bulls his personal ? in the post season? And ya'll are hypocrites with this stacked squad ? like the NBA champs for the past damn near 3 full decades aside from a couple teams haven't been stacked teams.

You sound like a broken record bruh.You also clearly forgot that the cavs and lebron eliminated the wizards 3 years in a row before he ever won a championship.Lebron made Washington his personal ? way before the bulls.Step your bball knowledge up

That reply is played btw wizards 3x,boston 3x(soon to be 4),raptors 2x,pacers 4x,hawks3x,bulls 4x all eliminated by lebron the whole conference been gettin sonned.

Lebron linked up with two 20+ ppg all stars in miami in their collective primes added an all time great shooter.Left and linked up with two more 20+ ppg all stars in cleveland who still aren't in their primes added an all time great shooter and several other good shooters.His squads stacked in a weak conference.Now try to cape some more

U gotta admit this is played too, I mean what was he supposed to do, wait on Cleveland to bring him more past prime players and campaign for more all star games for mo gotti? Lol. Dude ain't have to link with wade n bosh, but Cleveland front office was ass outside drafting him, I don't really blame him

Nothin wrong with leaving at all.This is basically what I'm saying

Knicks,clippers and bulls had cap space to sign lebron another max star and had young players(gallinari,rose and blake) at the time

Same thing wit durant aint nothin wrong with leaving he coulda went to the spurs or c's and been competing for a title right now he went the lebron route and chose the warriors.
    aneed123 wrote: »

Wade was not in his prime.. if he was point shaving and pump faking stole made it seem like it wasn't. Wade play good one year after that it was knee injuries and fuckery

Wade was 28 and just had the 2 best seasons of career his prime was short and injury prone but he was in his prime.He was dropping 30 and 40 wit that same knee injury in the playoffs.Lebron marginalized wade and turned him into an off the ball slasher and made bosh a stretch 4.Same thing happening now with love.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know if we can overcome a rested Warriors after another grueling 7 game series

What kinda drugs are you on? LOL
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We got something for the Warriors...
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last night I thought to myself -

"Clayface is too much of a streaky shooter to make the Hall"

Then I rememebred some of the players they already let into the HOF...

On top of the fact that Championships cure ALL Evils...
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    draymond KD steph / Love LBJ Kyrie

finals an even matchup since Klay is on his JR smith impersonation at the moment !

Klay Thompson avg'd 11ppg on 32.6% FG in WCF
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A prediction im interested in, when the warriors win, who do yall have winning finals mvp between KD and Steph?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steph!! he been on a mission
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel bad for Lamarcus honestly, Spurs fans have completely turned on him out here and basically made him into the new Richard Jefferson

Im not saying he doesnt deserve his fair share of criticism and yes he should've been better(he missed some easy bunnies and was very indecisive at times) but I think he gets a little too much of the blame.......Spurs going to have a lot of decisions to make this offseason in regards to their roster and how to build around Kawhi going forward
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    A prediction im interested in, when the warriors win, who do yall have winning finals mvp between KD and Steph?

Durant.I think he about to go ham, duke still talkin bout he remembers people laughing at him not being able to bench 185 at the draft combine he's gonna be on a mission.This is one of several reasons why I think the cavs will get smoked.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

KD
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Durant.I think he about to go ham, duke still talkin bout he remembers people laughing at him not being able to bench 185 at the draft combine he's gonna be on a mission.This is one of several reasons why I think the cavs will get smoked.

Lmaoo
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I think KD wins it too but at the same time its hard to call it, Steph been looking extremely focused and he looks like hes actually trying to be the best player on the team. Dude been jacking up shots where he uses to make the extra pass. I aint mad at him either cause the shots are going in.

I think its going to depend on who the Cavs defense focuses on. If they focus more on KD, Steph might win or vice versa.

I saw the stats right before the game yesterday for KD and Steph. KD was averaging 27 points on 56% shooting and I think it was 39% from three, and Steph was averaging 30 points on 56% shooting and 50% from three, but Steph was also leading KD in assists and suprisingly in rebounds too.

I know that was against a very weakened Spurs team but still is very impressive.