The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? tight cuz durant did what he wanted to do and not what they wanted him to do

Reminds me of lebrons "The Decision". Here in Chicago mfs were giddy at the possibility of him coming to the bulls. I remember the front page paper putting him in a bulls uniform.

When he said South Beach it was "? lebron james his arrogant ass made a whole tv show (that they tuned into) for this ? ???"

I was thoroughly disgusted at the bitchassness of those around me.

If he wouldve came to chicago mfs would praise him like a ? .

Thats why i enjoy when athletes make "? what u fans think" moves.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And look at this ? ..

KD doesn’t have G–14 Classification,” O’Neal said, according to Sports Illustrated’s The Crossover, referring to an unwritten specification among NBA champs. “He can’t talk to me like that. He may think he does, and he’s sticking up for his teammate. He’s a great player, but you ain’t in the club yet. You’re on the outside in line with [Charles] Barkley, [Karl] Malone and [John] Stockton. You’re not in the club with me and those [championship] guys. That’s why I tweeted him, ‘Mind ya business.’”

Now him and javale can talk that ? ? Lol
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    ? tight cuz durant did what he wanted to do and not what they wanted him to do

Reminds me of lebrons "The Decision". Here in Chicago mfs were giddy at the possibility of him coming to the bulls. I remember the front page paper putting him in a bulls uniform.

When he said South Beach it was "? lebron james his arrogant ass made a whole tv show (that they tuned into) for this ? ???"

I was thoroughly disgusted at the bitchassness of those around me.

If he wouldve came to chicago mfs would praise him like a ? .

Thats why i enjoy when athletes make "? what u fans think" moves.

Yea I was one of them.I was mad he didn't join the bulls but I'm a bulls fan

These other dudes groupies who tryna compare the situation to durant which is laughable.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and I'm on record saying I thought durant move was corny cuz the thunder were the only viable threat to the warriors in the west

but I got over it and understood it.These groupies STILL cryin

So u agree, ok then what we talking bout? We all understand, like I said some more willing to let it slide, some Gon continue to call it a ? move, my only problem is folk acting like the semantics are miniscule. Y'all can't get upset cuz ? don't respect KD as much, u be in here belittling Bron too so how u gon call folks mad over kd lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    I actually wanted Bron on the bulls too, i spent that summer up there n was hoping he'd come, didn't think he n wade were a fit, and they weren't they had to work it out
  • Beta
    Options
    Funny I thought Bron was going to the bulls too
  • Go figure
    edited June 2017
    Options
    l4tiltgh5zn4.jpg

Super teams bad for the league?

It's the finals let me see the numbers on next year's regular season games

cdd0p3e08a4w.jpg

This leads me to believe dip in tv ratings might have more to do with technology/streaming/apps than the league itself

@Ghostdenithegawd
  • Beta
    Options
    "You think you’re frustrated? How would you like to get there eight times and not win? I told LeBron, ‘I wanted to quit.’ In the height of my career, I wanted to quit. I was so angry, so frustrated.” West once almost punched a heckler who criticized him for his Finals record when he was jogging through his neighborhood in Los Angeles in the offseason. Imagine if he’d had Twitter. – via ESPN

Lol
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and I'm on record saying I thought durant move was corny cuz the thunder were the only viable threat to the warriors in the west

but I got over it and understood it.These groupies STILL cryin

So u agree, ok then what we talking bout? We all understand, like I said some more willing to let it slide, some Gon continue to call it a ? move, my only problem is folk acting like the semantics are miniscule. Y'all can't get upset cuz ? don't respect KD as much, u be in here belittling Bron too so how u gon call folks mad over kd lol

'corny cuz the thunder were the only viable threat to the warriors in the west'

don't just bold one part of the sentence.Durant joining the warriors weakened the warriors only legit threat to beat them in a series.

Dudes been complaining about the east being weak and now the west is the same it's a one team conference which is bad for the nba.

We just saw the two teams who played in the finals collectively go 24-1 in the playoffs
  • Go figure
    Options
    Its not about whether chicagoans wanted lbj in chicago...its that they were okay with him joining a superstar (Rose in his prime) who was his biggest competition in the east playoffs year after year only to turn around n be hypocritical about him "joining the competition" only bc hes not on their side.

Everyone not miami was mad. Cleveland was the only ones i couldnt be mad at for acting like ? .
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    l4tiltgh5zn4.jpg

Super teams bad for the league?

It's the finals let me see the numbers on next year's regular season games

cdd0p3e08a4w.jpg

This leads me to believe dip in tv ratings might have more to do with technology/streaming/apps than the league itself

It always has for most ? , ratings are down for damn near everything
  • Beta
    Options
    Its not about whether chicagoans wanted lbj in chicago...its that they were okay with him joining a superstar (Rose in his prime) who was his biggest competition in the east playoffs year after year only to turn around n be hypocritical about him "joining the competition" only bc hes not on their side.

Everyone not miami was mad. Cleveland was the only ones i couldnt be mad at for acting like ? .

mnd1vaupx9aw.jpg

This false as ?
  • Go figure
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

mnd1vaupx9aw.jpg

This false as ?

Yea u right i remember wrong...still stands that mfs wouldve been cool with lbj joining competition if it was for their team tho
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    "It's wrong because he joined a 73 win team, instead he should've joined a 67 win spurs team. Then and only then I would've respected him!"

:/

Yea Leave out that he had said 73 win team down 3-1 and couldn't close the deal or be resilient like a real competitor. Leave out that he left top 5 help(that yall ? said was better than him!) regardless of play style. Leave out that he was the main comp in the West to the warriors besides maybe the spurs but instead joined an already Superteam that didn't need him. This what I mean, he did what's best for him but some of y'all choose to ignore semantics n Y'all wishy washy. Y'all b all on MJ, Kobe or Westbrook nuts for "passion" and "competitive drive" but capin for Durant after showing a lack of both, make ur mind up or just say u don't like Bron, kinfolk.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Damn that was too many words, they gon holler "feelings!" now :# :/:'(
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    "It's wrong because he joined a 73 win team, instead he should've joined a 67 win spurs team. Then and only then I would've respected him!"

:/

Yea Leave out that he had said 73 win team down 3-1 and couldn't close the deal or be resilient like a real competitor. Leave out that he left top 5 help(that yall ? said was better than him!) regardless of play style. Leave out that he was the main comp in the West to the warriors besides maybe the spurs but instead joined an already Superteam that didn't need him. This what I mean, he did what's best for him but some of y'all choose to ignore semantics n Y'all wishy washy. Y'all b all on MJ, Kobe or Westbrook nuts for "passion" and "competitive drive" but capin for Durant after showing a lack of both, make ur mind up or just say u don't like Bron, kinfolk.

You sound like emotional groupie. Get over it looool
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So last night when I was celebrating. I seen Bron Bron in the parking lot on the phone with Westbrook...........

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmaooo when ? posters expose their trash ball knowledge/opinions

4f8h0b0hnepc.gif