• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »

Meek went off in them freestyles !!!
    And made it look easy..
    Can't deny talent..

Hood ? walking in the store copping the whole rack of Wins and Losses album..

So now she got a bunch of copies of the same album to prove what?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I'll say it since no one else will,
    Future ? "These scars" up..

Meek should've put either Jeezy, Jadakiss, or Styles P on the song instead..

I do think it's interesting Meek is now so staunchly against ? talking about and being so heavy on lean and pills yet he's also always rode with Future whose whole m.o is to be as high as possible 24/7
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    on some real ? ..why is gee still allowed to post here?

i got dude on ignore and somehow, he still manages to ? up my posting experience b/c half the posts in here are about him stanning and saying dumb ?

this dude gotta be kinfolk to grouchy greg or somebody...any other place would've punted this ? out the endzone by now, but for some reason, he still allowed to post in peace

by this time, ya'll know what ya'll gon get from gee...it dont make sense to put him on ignore if ya'll just gon keep ? with him and quoting his posts

either be done with the dude or stop complaining about him

/rant

Naw if you really want to make this forum better ban that worthless ? psychobutcher/bck145.

Nobody comes even remotely close to Gee in the reason.

But ya ? ass don't b posting pix showing u Support ? ya ? ass is n here worrying about me like a donkey ? ... Gtfoh

You don't support rap.

You support MMG.

It's a difference.
  • wizv.2
    wizv.2 Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Big Dream wrote: »
    Meek Doing 250K I hope
    The album is a classic! Go get it!

People ? me with these unrealistic first week expectations for this album. I'll be impressed if he sells over 100K. Outside if his core fan base (which is a tiny ass demographic relative to the general hip hop/pop fanbase) there isn't much buzz for this album. Folks are going out their ways for obvious reasons to not support it. With all the singles he dropped, how often do you hear Meek on your radio?

As good as the album is, there's not a single Meek Mill song on the charts. Consider this. French Montana had the biggest single in the country and he sold less than 60K. Some other recent artists had singles which performed very well, but only sold within the 50-80K range. What make you think that Meek, without any crossover appeal and also the amount of backlash, will sell anywhere near 150-200K?
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listened again, still average. Meek continuously proves he's not an artist, just a rapper. Lack of vocal control, repetitive subject matter, average bars. I'm not even sure why he has a fanbase. There's a large amount of rappers that do what he does better than him. Only reason you would think he was actually good is if you haven't heard these other rappers.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wizv.2 wrote: »
    Meek Doing 250K I hope

People ? me with these unrealistic first week expectations for this album. I'll be impressed if he sells over 100K. Outside if his core fan base (which is a tiny ass demographic relative to the general hip hop/pop fanbase) there isn't much buzz for this album. Folks are going out their ways for obvious reasons to not support it. With all the singles he dropped, how often do you hear Meek on your radio?

As good as the album is, there's not a single Meek Mill song on the charts. Consider this. French Montana had the biggest single in the country and he sold less than 60K. Some other recent artists had singles which performed very well, but only sold within the 50-80K range. What make you think that Meek, without any crossover appeal and also the amount of backlash, will sell anywhere near 150-200K?

Bruh thats a troll account trying to get a rise out of people.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    on some real ? ..why is gee still allowed to post here?

i got dude on ignore and somehow, he still manages to ? up my posting experience b/c half the posts in here are about him stanning and saying dumb ?

this dude gotta be kinfolk to grouchy greg or somebody...any other place would've punted this ? out the endzone by now, but for some reason, he still allowed to post in peace

by this time, ya'll know what ya'll gon get from gee...it dont make sense to put him on ignore if ya'll just gon keep ? with him and quoting his posts

either be done with the dude or stop complaining about him

/rant

Naw if you really want to make this forum better ban that worthless ? psychobutcher/bck145.

Nobody comes even remotely close to Gee in the reason.

But ya ? ass don't b posting pix showing u Support ? ya ? ass is n here worrying about me like a donkey ? ... Gtfoh

You don't support rap.

You support MMG.

It's a difference.

I don't know how long uve been posting on here but I've been active on here since 08 I og signed up n 07.....so anybody that's been posting n the reason since then will tell u u r a damn lie the difference between me & u is I post pix of albums I support.. & I've posted pix of albums that I supported that wasn't mmg on here plus who cares if I did just Support a blk rap label like mmg it's RAP!
    https://youtu.be/IyTjnPpyL4U
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee is definitely autism spectrum
  • Listencloser
    edited July 2017
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    I'll say it since no one else will,
    Future ? "These scars" up..

Meek should've put either Jeezy, Jadakiss, or Styles P on the song instead..

I do think it's interesting Meek is now so staunchly against ? talking about and being so heavy on lean and pills yet he's also always rode with Future whose whole m.o is to be as high as possible 24/7

The ? you get that from? He said it wasn’t for him
  • Listencloser
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Listened again, still average. Meek continuously proves he's not an artist, just a rapper. Lack of vocal control, repetitive subject matter, average bars. I'm not even sure why he has a fanbase. There's a large amount of rappers that do what he does better than him. Only reason you would think he was actually good is if you haven't heard these other rappers.

Like who? Who is better than Meek in the trap lane? Underachievers comes close but no. Who you got?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Underachievers in the trap lane?
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

Like who? Who is better than Meek in the trap lane? Underachievers comes close but no. Who you got?

Meek is trap?

Because I'm not going to dig before going to work, Game, Rick Ross, Dave East, Freddie Gibbs, and Jay Rock all have better bars and make better music than Meek with similar subject matter.
  • da-great1
    da-great1 Members Posts: 126 ✭✭
    Options
    Any of yall brehs down to have your review posted on my website?
  • Big Dream
    Big Dream Members Posts: 46
    Options
    The GOAT Meek mill is the new King Of Rap!!!
  • gee757
    Options
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Driving around Philly all day so far and find it funny I've heard 1 meek song the whole time but they promoting and play some yo gotti and Nikki song over and over again
  • Big Dream
    Big Dream Members Posts: 46
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    Driving around Philly all day so far and find it funny I've heard 1 meek song the whole time but they promoting and play some yo gotti and Nikki song over and over again

The Biased fake news media and the corporate radio sponsors trying to quell this release. I hope it doesn't work!
  • gee757
    Options
  • gee757
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

The Biased fake news media and the corporate radio sponsors trying to quell this release. I hope it doesn't work!

https://youtu.be/SZIp4qaILI4
  • wizv.2
    wizv.2 Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    wizv.2 wrote: »
    Meek Doing 250K I hope

Bruh thats a troll account trying to get a rise out of people.

Yeah I can dig it but nonetheless I've seen/heard some wild ass predictions for this album smh

• JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    Damn, him and 21 Savage basically put out the same 1st week numbers. Not good.

So none of you Meek followers gonna explain this catastrophe?
  • gee757
    Options
    I'm glad meek ain't waste his time dedicating trax dissin drizzy.....cuz the beef been over after Twitter fingers Quentin Miller & Drake lost his hip hop cred...

#WinsAndLosses
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow, meek neck and neck with Tyler Creator for sales

life comes at you fast !!
  • gee757
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    wow, meek neck and neck with Tyler Creator for sales

life comes at you fast !!

Hey u gotta remember 90% of Tyler fanbase is not hip hop & is white & they buy albums.....meek doing over 75k is a good look for a blk street rapper that supposedly career is over...yes it's a drop off cuz he lost the hip pop crowd when ethered drizzy outta hip hop wit Twitter fingers & broke up wit nikki......but as u see ? sells meek bounced back with a solid album...