Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    ChiCity wrote: »
    Big Sean got a trak wit the shady Klansmen so white supremacy accepts him now meek has not & will not sell out like that for record sells........ Wins and losses is a dope hip hop album wit no Quentin Miller s involved
    Nah, you being delusional and bias

Sean making anthems that could be played on commercials and movies and that's why he selling

IDFWU ain't have ? to do with Eminem, it was an anthem. The same could be said for Bounce Back.

Lol I don't know why I even bother posting in here (Reason), there's only the extreme of the spectrum a majority of the time

Nah.....Sean has records wit crackkka s like feminem & Justin Bieber so he's gonna sell more then meek cuz he's sold out/crossed over......meek is a blk street rapper Sean is a blk pop rapper & Tyler is a Oreo cracka rapper there is really no comparing the 3...

Lol by what you're saying Tyler should out sold both Meek and Sean because he's a black kid doing goofy white boy skate hiphop. Who has/had a show on TV basically the black version of ? . So you're logic about Sean is wrong.

Dude has two or three huge singles that have no white boy backing him. Signed to a Chicago ? also so I'm going to have to disagree with what you're yapping about.

Also Meek>>>>>>Sean rapping and this Wins and Losses tape better than anything Sean and Tyler ever released

Nah Tyler is doing his numbers cuz he is appealing 2the white buying crowd.....same as Sean he got records wit devils like Marshall & Justin so his fanbase is gonna b bigger then Meeks......meek is a blk street rapper making trax like Yung blk America Tyler & Sean core fanbase don't wanna here that ? ? ...
  • gee757
    Options
    @gee757 you're an idiot. Respectfully

& Ya a idiot cuz only a idoit would compare the 3..
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big Sean got a trak wit the shady Klansmen so white supremacy accepts him now meek has not & will not sell out like that for record sells........ Wins and losses is a dope hip hop album wit no Quentin Miller s involved

Sean making anthems that could be played on commercials and movies and that's why he selling

IDFWU ain't have ? to do with Eminem, it was an anthem. The same could be said for Bounce Back.

Lol I don't know why I even bother posting in here (Reason), there's only the extreme of the spectrum a majority of the time

Nah.....Sean has records wit crackkka s like feminem & Justin Bieber so he's gonna sell more then meek cuz he's sold out/crossed over......meek is a blk street rapper Sean is a blk pop rapper & Tyler is a Oreo cracka rapper there is really no comparing the 3...

Lol by what you're saying Tyler should out sold both Meek and Sean because he's a black kid doing goofy white boy skate hiphop. Who has/had a show on TV basically the black version of ? . So you're logic about Sean is wrong.

Dude has two or three huge singles that have no white boy backing him. Signed to a Chicago ? also so I'm going to have to disagree with what you're yapping about.

Also Meek>>>>>>Sean rapping and this Wins and Losses tape better than anything Sean and Tyler ever released

Nah Tyler is doing his numbers cuz he is appealing 2the white buying crowd.....same as Sean he got records wit devils like Marshall & Justin so his fanbase is gonna b bigger then Meeks......meek is a blk street rapper making trax like Yung blk America Tyler & Sean core fanbase don't wanna here that ? ? ...

Come up 2 breath sum time bra you be deepthroatin sum special… were yo city talk bout tha 757 wats bussin frm out ther I told you my boys holdin it dwn an you not even rappin em wavey wane young money yawn… an tha whole sscc wg …
  • trendsetta1030
    Options

Meek>Sean
    Mixtape 4 mixtape
    Real me 1,flamerz2,dc1 >Sean career… facts!
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »
    meek did 170 on debut

then did 250 on follow up

now he at 85-90...meaning cats like Big Sean is gonna double his sales (Sean did like 150-160 last album)

he wont be rolling 30 deep for long....that gets expensive
    Stop it b, Sean on did 85 first week also

No one outside of the HEAVY HITTERS with a growing following are grabbing sales like that. Everyone else (the Seans, the Meeks, they Tylers, the Wales, the Ross's, the 2 Chainz) is eating off they core fans.

No doubt the beef with Drake hurt him. Mainly because unlike other generations of hip hop fans, these kids to today hold grudges like the single mothers that raised them

? 's was hell bent on not even listening based off the fact he beefed with Drake, broke up with Nicki, fell off some damn stairs.

The music speaks tho, it's his best album IMO and the ? easily has more replay value than every album out not titled Damn or 4:44.

Nobody stopped listening to Meek because of that ?
    . ? still hyped is last mixtape and the Meekend Music series he did. If anything turned fans away it was Meek self admitted lunchin out on the internet too damn much over every little thing
    While I agree with the rest, the bolded is false

I personally know quite a few ppl that don't ? with Meek because of the ? I mentioned prior. Granted, these weren't Meek super fans to begin with but they were at least checking for him.

After the aforementioned things, even during DC4, I heard, ? Meek. He emotional (why he break up with Nicki), he can't rap (who beefs with the biggest artist out *Drake*).

I won't even say Meek had the craziest following on here, but ? went from he cool but he loud to HE LOUD, he this he that. This thread alone spent more time talking about Meek personally than the album.

I don't see how an unbiased listener can deny this album. Meek on his ? with this one. Might literally be his most complete project to date.

The growth is crazy. I ain't saying he a crazy super duper lyrical miracle rapper but the ? is so easy to digest. He hug his lane so hard it reminds me still of DMX.

So yeah, while a lot of things hurt his image (Social media), the fact is that fans can't move past his perceived 'Ls'. Even when the music is good.

His album is nice is all I'm trying say. I think the album is hella nice.

Meek ability to rap has never been in question even when people made jokes about him constantly talking about Rolex watches, "benji" and that damn Wraith. Problem with those "Ls" is they directly contradict the image Meek puts out there. He literally engaged in everything he kept calling corny and lame. Thats probably why some people can't move past it. Because he's often not been who he said he is.
  • gee757
    edited July 2017
    Options

Lol Tyler has never out sold Meek in any aspect Big Sean and Meek both have one gold album and one Platinum album. Their numbers are neck and neck.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Meeks 1st album more successful than Sean's??? Sean always had a hot single but he really didn't take off selling albums till the Justin collabo & he started dating the Glee girl& Disney characters.....I'm not mad @ Sean or Tyler it's just stewpid to compare the 3 cuz the only thing they got n common is they is all blk but they make different musik & have a different fanbase..
  • trendsetta1030
    Options

Lol Tyler has never out sold Meek in any aspect Big Sean and Meek both have one gold album and one Platinum album. Their numbers are neck and neck.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Meeks 1st album more successful than Sean's??? Sean always had a hot single but he really didn't take off selling albums till the Justin collabo & he started dating the Glee girl& Disney characters.....I'm not mad @ Sean or Tyler it's just stewpid to compare the 3 cuz the only thing they got n common is they is all blk but they make different musik & have a different fanbase..
    Naw that's jus you bao listenin 2 all that gangsta music feelin em self
    I like both Sean an meek but I put meek over Sean music but in movements I put Sean ova meek… meek be on sum hoe ?
  • gee757
    edited July 2017
    Options

Like I said no single from Sean with a cracka on it sold. His biggest single is the joint with the hood ? E-40. So using Disney and cracka narrative is wrong. Meek and Sean ALBUM sales are tied Sean does have more singles.

Sean's 1st album sold 87k the 1st wk while meek did over 100k plus idgaf about This anyway there's no comparison...

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tyler did 104k

While meek ? was 85k

Looooooool :joy:
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    meek did 170 on debut

then did 250 on follow up

now he at 85-90...meaning cats like Big Sean is gonna double his sales (Sean did like 150-160 last album)

he wont be rolling 30 deep for long....that gets expensive
    Stop it b, Sean on did 85 first week also

No one outside of the HEAVY HITTERS with a growing following are grabbing sales like that. Everyone else (the Seans, the Meeks, they Tylers, the Wales, the Ross's, the 2 Chainz) is eating off they core fans.

No doubt the beef with Drake hurt him. Mainly because unlike other generations of hip hop fans, these kids to today hold grudges like the single mothers that raised them

? 's was hell bent on not even listening based off the fact he beefed with Drake, broke up with Nicki, fell off some damn stairs.

The music speaks tho, it's his best album IMO and the ? easily has more replay value than every album out not titled Damn or 4:44.

Nobody stopped listening to Meek because of that ?
    . ? still hyped is last mixtape and the Meekend Music series he did. If anything turned fans away it was Meek self admitted lunchin out on the internet too damn much over every little thing
    While I agree with the rest, the bolded is false

I personally know quite a few ppl that don't ? with Meek because of the ? I mentioned prior. Granted, these weren't Meek super fans to begin with but they were at least checking for him.

After the aforementioned things, even during DC4, I heard, ? Meek. He emotional (why he break up with Nicki), he can't rap (who beefs with the biggest artist out *Drake*).

I won't even say Meek had the craziest following on here, but ? went from he cool but he loud to HE LOUD, he this he that. This thread alone spent more time talking about Meek personally than the album.

I don't see how an unbiased listener can deny this album. Meek on his ? with this one. Might literally be his most complete project to date.

The growth is crazy. I ain't saying he a crazy super duper lyrical miracle rapper but the ? is so easy to digest. He hug his lane so hard it reminds me still of DMX.

So yeah, while a lot of things hurt his image (Social media), the fact is that fans can't move past his perceived 'Ls'. Even when the music is good.

His album is nice is all I'm trying say. I think the album is hella nice.

Meek ability to rap has never been in question even when people made jokes about him constantly talking about Rolex watches, "benji" and that damn Wraith. Problem with those "Ls" is they directly contradict the image Meek puts out there. He literally engaged in everything he kept calling corny and lame. Thats probably why some people can't move past it. Because he's often not been who he said he is.

Fax, this my main problem with him, doesn't mean this album isn't solid tho
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    This forum ain't nothing but a bunch of DJ Akademics ? care more about numbers then if the album hot or not..... Only bout 5 rappers doing 250k first week these days Meek not one of them but neither is 99% of other rappers why does that matter

Nobody expected meek to do 250K. However if he can't ? 100K after the momentum from DC4 that is a failure. Meeks last album sold very very well. I think it just went plat as well. But to do under 100K and get beat by tyler is an L. Now idk what the final numbers are but anything over 100K is a win for meek.

You can't brag about jays sales records in the 4:44 and then not consider sales as part of the equation of this album. Now the album is decent content wise. But how the public responds to it via sales and streams is another aspect.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This forum ain't nothing but a bunch of DJ Akademics ? care more about numbers then if the album hot or not..... Only bout 5 rappers doing 250k first week these days Meek not one of them but neither is 99% of other rappers why does that matter

Nobody expected meek to do 250K. However if he can't ? 100K after the momentum from DC4 that is a failure. Meeks last album sold very very well. I think it just went plat as well. But to do under 100K and get beat by tyler is an L. Now idk what the final numbers are but anything over 100K is a win for meek.

You can't brag about jays sales records in the 4:44 and then not consider sales as part of the equation of this album. Now the album is decent content wise. But how the public responds to it via sales and streams is another aspect.

? FOH if he do 97k we calling it a fail over 3 extra K??? Give it a rest y'all put to much stock in it.... I gave props to Jay for having 13 #1 albums I wasn't caring about the exact number he sold ? ain't that big a deal in a era where ain't but 5 rappers that can sell big..... Anything in THIS climate 90k+ is a win for any rapper not named Jay, Drake, Kdot, Cole, or Ye and MAYBE Nicki
  • KamPushMe
    edited July 2017
    Options

Http://m.hitsdailydouble.com/sales_plus_streaming
  • gee757
    Options
    Tyler rappin about kissing white boys paid off his numbers r no surprise he's appealing to the buying crowd.....this is a win for meek doing 86k the 1st wk those r great numbers for a blk street rapper.... I c squares wanna compare dc4 sells wit this but there is no Nikki on w&l like dc4 so meek doing 80k+ the 1st wk being a blk street rapper is great this album has legs too go at least gold....that plat look was a 1 time thing for meek when he was wit the Barbie & the barbs & chammy/Ken dolls getting them popstar numbers...
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tyler rappin about kissing white boys paid off his numbers r no surprise he's appealing to the buying crowd.....this is a win for meek doing 86k the 1st wk those r great numbers for a blk street rapper.... I c squares wanna compare dc4 sells wit this but there is no Nikki on w&l like dc4 so meek doing 80k+ the 1st wk being a blk street rapper is great this album has legs too go at least gold....that plat look was a 1 time thing for meek when he was wit the Barbie & the barbs & chammy/Ken dolls getting them popstar numbers...

Stop making excuses ? . The sales didnt match the buzz. Gold is reachable but itll take the same amount of time his previous album took to go platinum. Pretty good album regardless so be happy for your boy you fat ? .
  • KamPushMe
    Options
    Great numbers? Loooool

? did 200+k on his last project
  • gee757
    Options

Stop making excuses ? . The sales didnt match the buzz. Gold is reachable but itll take the same amount of time his previous album took to go platinum. Pretty good album regardless so be happy for your boy you fat ? .

Cracka ? I'm not making no excuse y'all dont wanna hear Yung blk America by meek y'all crackas wanna hear a Oreo like Tyler rappin about kissing white boys..... Gtfoh saltine!
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Meeks 1st album did 165 K without streaming counting toward offical sales and this as pre nikki. ? outta here. Meek should have at least cleared 100K. Tyler as well has never sold well when more white people were ? with him off the initial buzz of his crew. Since then less and less white kids been ? with him.

? FOH if he do 97k we calling it a fail over 3 extra K??? Give it a rest y'all put to much stock in it.... I gave props to Jay for having 13 #1 albums I wasn't caring about the exact number he sold ? ain't that big a deal in a era where ain't but 5 rappers that can sell big..... Anything in THIS climate 90k+ is a win for any rapper not named Jay, Drake, Kdot, Cole, or Ye and MAYBE Nicki

Meek sold 87K of DC4 when you could stream it on mixtape sites. His first album without streams did over 100K during the same week up here in the northeast ? lost power and hurricanes flodded ? from Jersey to Massachusetts. If his official album can't clear 100K then he ain't ? . Looks like people on here saying he did high 80s.
  • gee757
    edited July 2017
    Options
    So now ? is listening to that Oreo Tyler & not white folk??? Wtf I don't know nobody blk that listens too that jolly ? Tyler IRL ? n the hood is not talking about Tyler ? but wins & losses is ringing bells..
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Great numbers? Loooool

? did 200+k on his last project

That was due too the long time buzz & Nicki she is the real reason dwmtm is plat....& after meek exposed Drake as Milli vanilli wit Rico folks went back & had to check the album for the ghostwriting
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    So now ? is listening to that Oreo Tyler & not white folk??? Wtf I don't know nobody blk that listens too that jolly ? Tyler IRL ? n the hood is not talking about Tyler ? but wins & losses is ringing bells..

1. Not Every black person lives in the hood
    2. Between his 2nd and 3rd albums his first week and overall sales dropped from around 80K to 50K
    3. Tylers album leaked weeks ago and barely cleared 100K there is no reason why meek shouldn't have sold at least 100K himself as a rapper that pre nikki was selling 160 plus first week without streaming counting.
  • gee757
    edited July 2017
    Options

1. Not Every black person lives in the hood
    2. Between his 2nd and 3rd albums his first week and overall sales dropped from around 80K to 50K
    3. Tylers album leaked weeks ago and barely cleared 100K there is no reason why meek shouldn't have sold at least 100K himself as a rapper that pre nikki was selling 160 plus first week without streaming counting.

Wat don't u get? Those r good 1st wk numbers meek is a blk street rapper making trax like Yung blk America the buying crowd don't wanna hear that they wanna hear ? rappin about kissing white boys.....
  • GetoBoy
    Options

Meeks 1st album did 165 K without streaming counting toward offical sales and this as pre nikki. ? outta here. Meek should have at least cleared 100K. Tyler as well has never sold well when more white people were ? with him off the initial buzz of his crew. Since then less and less white kids been ? with him.

Meek sold 87K of DC4 when you could stream it on mixtape sites. His first album without streams did over 100K during the same week up here in the northeast ? lost power and hurricanes flodded ? from Jersey to Massachusetts. If his official album can't clear 100K then he ain't ? . Looks like people on here saying he did high 80s.

You still bringing up old ? like the climate in album sells are the same.... Drake went from 1 mill first week to half that with More Life Jay official first week numbers where it was available every was 500k with MCHG and 270k with 444..... Albums ain't selling the same so why are you comparing his sells to a time when this ain't even the same climate??? ? said he ain't ? like he finna get dropped or something lol
  • trendsetta1030
    Options

Your pushing it erry jay album was not no1… specially since he buys 1mill copy as soon as he drops been doing it since the dynasty
  • GetoBoy
    edited July 2017
    Options

Your pushing it erry jay album was not no1… specially since he buys 1mill copy as soon as he drops been doing it since the dynasty

Ok bruh Blueprint has 2 million sales right now you telling me Jay bought half of em to date??? Smmfh