Meek Mill - Wins And Losses (Official Studio Album and Movie Thread) 7/21

Options

Comments

• Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Y'all know it's not banging because none of y'all talking about specifics verses.

He didn't wow none of y'all.

Not that type of rapper
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Y'all know it's not banging because none of y'all talking about specifics verses.

Not that type of rapper

What the ?

Now of his songs have a wow factor.

? is copy and paste therefore not good.

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not that type of rapper

That's the only type of rapper. If your verses are wack then so is the song. You don't have to be a lyricist for the verses to stand out. Jeezy, Ross, 50 and Kanye had lucrative careers without being lyrical but people liked what they were saying.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I wasn't aware that coming in here posting lyrics pon lyrics was indicative of liking an album or nah

? famous ? and that ? taste like caviar
    I done gave these ? everything and that was from the heart
    Rollie, chain, every car, all it did was left me scarred
    Heard my dog talk behind my back and I'm like let him talk
    I won't say his name but he gone feel this ? in every bar
    Feel this ? in all my verses
    Was it really worth it
    Cut the grass and all the snakes gone surface
    Nobody's perfect
    Showed them cash, he kinda made me nervous
    Maybe I'm trippin'
    Hoping this paranoia from all this ? that we been in

That's track 2. I thought the ? was dope and concise
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Now Meeks official 1st wk number s is @ 98k

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @gee757 go get some ? , you loser.
  • gee757
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »

Cracka ? & get off this blk musik site Gtfoh!
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

Cracka ? & get off this blk musik site Gtfoh!

allmidgethookers.com is the site for you!
  • gee757
    Options
    SMH this cracka has nothing to say on the topic he's n here beggin for my attention & these ? ass mods & squares on here say I b ruining threads boy this donkey ic is the twilight zone...

• DarthRozay
    Options
    I checked out the album. was meh. meek needs a quentin miller and to stand like 5 feet from the mic so his yelling sounds quieter then he'd be an average/above average rapper
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I checked out the album. was meh. meek needs a quentin miller and to stand like 5 feet from the mic so his yelling sounds quieter then he'd be an average/above average rapper

LOL Meek stay talking in the beginning of the track. Every flow sound like 2pac Back. He one dimensional.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? did all that back and forth talking bout if Meek sell under 100k that's a L reports saying he sold 99k let me see you same ? talk ? becuz he ain't sell that extra 1k @MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 I'm talking about yo ass specifically smh

http://hiphop-n-more.com/2017/07/meek-mill-wins-losses-first-week-sales/
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    ? did all that back and forth talking bout if Meek sell under 100k that's a L reports saying he sold 99k let me see you same ? talk ? becuz he ain't sell that extra 1k @MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 I'm talking about yo ass specifically smh

http://hiphop-n-more.com/2017/07/meek-mill-wins-losses-first-week-sales/

damn tidal should have cook the books just a little more smh. Meek woulda got to 100K

jayz-and-kanye-laughing.png
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @gee757 and @illedout

How the hell y'all allow this album/movie thread to fall to the second page?........Were you asleep like the DreamChasers were when Game came to Philly punking Meek?

Pick yourselves up off of the floor. Stop being depressed because the album flopped.

Just to make you guys feel better..............I actually kinda liked the album, but Meek's voice and the yelling are the negatives for me.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    @gee757 and @illedout

How the hell y'all allow this album/movie thread to fall to the second page?........Were you asleep like the DreamChasers were when Game came to Philly punking Meek?

Pick yourselves up off of the floor. Stop being depressed because the album flopped.

Just to make you guys feel better..............I actually kinda liked the album, but Meek's voice and the yelling are the negatives for me.

Chill chill the Chasers are on vacation right now! Omelly album coming soon!
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @gee757 and @illedout

The album is dope to me !!
    that's all that matter,
    I ain't into "internet beefing" with people over opinions..
  • Listencloser
    edited August 2017
    Options
    “Posted in the jungle with a ladder.” That’s some real ?
  • Big Dream
    Big Dream Members Posts: 46
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    @gee757 and @illedout

that's all that matter,
    illedout wrote: »
    @gee757 and @illedout

that's all that matter,

It's A Classic!!!
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.complex.com/music/2017/08/meek-mill-wins-and-losses-remains-in-the-top-5-of-billboard-200

Meek Mill's 'Wins & Losses' Remains No. 3 on the Billboard 200 Chart

BY JOSE MARTINEZ

Meek Mill's Wins & Losses keeps going strong in its second week on theBillboard 200 albums chart. Meek's third studio project earned 37,000 units after selling 102,000 equivalent album units, 37,000 of which were album sales, in its debut week. While the most recent numbers represent a 64 percent decline in sales, the Philly rapper still finished in third, behindEverything Now by Arcade Fire and Kendrick Lamar's Damn at No. 1 and No. 2, respectively. 

Everything Now cruised to the top spot, becoming the only debut album this week to land in the top 25 on the Billboard 200. Arcade Fire's fifth studio work amassed 100,000 equivalent album units with 94,000 coming from traditional album sales. The band's latest project more than doubledDamn's numbers (47,000 units), which continues to be a mainstay in the top 10. 

Unlike Wins & Losses, Lana Del Rey'sLust for Life and Tyler, the Creator'sFlower Boy took a nosedive down the albums charts, winding up at No. 10 and No. 12, respectively. Can Meek's latest work keep the momentum going this coming week?
  • Listencloser
    Options
    Time to drop a video to keep the momentum
  • wizv.2
    wizv.2 Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    http://www.complex.com/music/2017/08/meek-mill-wins-and-losses-remains-in-the-top-5-of-billboard-200

BY JOSE MARTINEZ

Meek Mill's Wins & Losses keeps going strong in its second week on theBillboard 200 albums chart. Meek's third studio project earned 37,000 units after selling 102,000 equivalent album units, 37,000 of which were album sales, in its debut week. While the most recent numbers represent a 64 percent decline in sales, the Philly rapper still finished in third, behindEverything Now by Arcade Fire and Kendrick Lamar's Damn at No. 1 and No. 2, respectively. 

Everything Now cruised to the top spot, becoming the only debut album this week to land in the top 25 on the Billboard 200. Arcade Fire's fifth studio work amassed 100,000 equivalent album units with 94,000 coming from traditional album sales. The band's latest project more than doubledDamn's numbers (47,000 units), which continues to be a mainstay in the top 10. 

Unlike Wins & Losses, Lana Del Rey'sLust for Life and Tyler, the Creator'sFlower Boy took a nosedive down the albums charts, winding up at No. 10 and No. 12, respectively. Can Meek's latest work keep the momentum going this coming week?

So much for jumping the gun and calling the album a flop for finishing 3rd in week one.
  • gee757
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

BY JOSE MARTINEZ

Ha...where r the square s & hockey playing cracka s @ now wit the numbers talk???

https://youtu.be/tXpNqSOcdxg
  • gee757
    Options
    Lol@ the t/s & Wayne Gretzky scared to come back in here letting this ? go to the 2nd pg meek stay ? on his internet Drakie haters IRL..

• DarthRozay
    Options
    @gee757 you bringing this weak ? over to the new IC?
  • gee757
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @gee757 you bringing this weak ? over to the new IC?

If this ? nu donkey ic dies as it should ya Justin Bieber culture vulture saltine ass ain't gonna see me on no nu ic especially wit the same ? ass Donkey reason mods...