Drake retires 3 of Houston's finest. Said stripper responds...

Options

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Idk why anybody is shocked. Drake is the same ? who also said in a song he stays up til 4 am having deep conversations with strippers...if that ain't trying to save them idk what is. Its just funny this ? got half the industry made because has has smashed their chick or could if he wanted yet he chasing strippers coast to coast in between him and Rhianna yearly fling they been on the past 8 years

I don't think ? are mad that Drake gets a lot of ? .. if u haven't noticed Drakes playa card isnt as respected as say a Joe Budden because he's a known Trick. He pays thousands in cash or gifts to every industry thot he's ever had, thats nothing to be envious of

I have to disagree some ? get mad at ? who can ? a ? they want that they can't ? no matter the reason in how he got to ? her whether it is through tricking or his game.

If ? are mad maybe its cuz drake cuts corners and waters down the game.. he spoils hoes to the point they don't want anyone who not spending as much as drake

I 100% agree with the bold.

Cut the ? there has always been trick ass ? in this world the ? Drake doing ain't nothing new and he ain't even doing the ? on the highest level.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Yall know these strippers by name?

They make the name for themselves. This girl Nicole that works at Cameo...I couldn't forget her name if I wanted to. I havent even been to Charlotte in over a year

Tell me ? : you got some sprinkle of gayness in you do ya?
    If not what are you looking for in strip clubs? Female on female dominance? Does it make you feeling higher about yourself by watching women actung slutty in front of you?

If she bi sexual let her cook. That's a threesome in the making right there
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Idk why anybody is shocked. Drake is the same ? who also said in a song he stays up til 4 am having deep conversations with strippers...if that ain't trying to save them idk what is. Its just funny this ? got half the industry made because has has smashed their chick or could if he wanted yet he chasing strippers coast to coast in between him and Rhianna yearly fling they been on the past 8 years

I don't think ? are mad that Drake gets a lot of ? .. if u haven't noticed Drakes playa card isnt as respected as say a Joe Budden because he's a known Trick. He pays thousands in cash or gifts to every industry thot he's ever had, thats nothing to be envious of

Hows that any different from any of these other ? who trick off? And ? ? do beef with him over women. Bhris Breezy been made at this ? over Rhianna since like 2010 when he first said he smashed her on Thank Me Later.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They make the name for themselves. This girl Nicole that works at Cameo...I couldn't forget her name if I wanted to. I havent even been to Charlotte in over a year

No more or less than the next chick

If not what are you looking for in strip clubs? Female on female dominance? Does it make you feeling higher about yourself by watching women actung slutty in front of you?

I do a lot of things to wind down. That's just one of them. You cant really pretend to be above your surroundings in some places. It just doesn't work.

you sure?

i think a strip club...could be one of those places if you never stripped.

I don't think so. I mean... you could try but you'd look silly. It's like being that one guy at Everest telling people "Ya know I could have gone to real college."

But you here with the rest of us \_ :confused: _/

maybe im confused....but its ok..imma leave it alone

@2stepz_ahead I have to PAY to enter. I throw my hard earned money while Im gawking like everybody else. And Im not drake. I work a regular ass job. I dont really know how you can act above something under those circumstances.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    Being somewhere is not the same as working somewhere.

Sprinkling money on a broad in no way shape or form makes you equal or even comparable LOL

if we go judge..
    who's worse?? the ? head or the ? dealer??

i say ? dealer....

but then again....the stripper game...

it blinds folks to who the real weak person is.

hint: it aint the chick

Drug dealer gets moe time while the ? head will all ways b high...we punish those who enable sin

so who's bringin the drugs in and whats happenin to them?!

ill wait.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    How is the stripper not the weak one?

These broads so desperate for a dollar they shaking their naked ass bruh....

A powerful female going to have you breaking the bank without showing everybody and their mama her peehole.

in both instances the ? is still the weakest seein as he broke himself..
    jus that one ? is more powerful than the other..
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Sprinkling money on a broad in no way shape or form makes you equal or even comparable LOL

if we go judge..

i say ? dealer....

one person succumbs to the pressures of the society designed to oppress him and he sells ? ..
    the other chooses to smoke it and the dealer is the weak one in this equation??!

imma give u a minute to rethink this..

Using this wording , mainly because you used tje word succumb, both parties are weak....however in a general sense the customer is the weak one
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

if we go judge..

i say ? dealer....

Drug dealer gets moe time while the ? head will all ways b high...we punish those who enable sin

so who's bringin the drugs in and whats happenin to them?!

ill wait.

mrp8zpq2p3z5.jpg
  • CapitalB
    Options

if we go judge..

i say ? dealer....

one person succumbs to the pressures of the society designed to oppress him and he sells ? ..
    the other chooses to smoke it and the dealer is the weak one in this equation??!

imma give u a minute to rethink this..

Using this wording , mainly because you used tje word succumb, both parties are weak....however in a general sense the customer is the weak one

thats a whole nother conversation..
    but for now thanx for answering my question..
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is the customer weak for jumping on a sweet deal?

The ? got the ? on clearance!!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A powerful female going to have you breaking the bank without showing everybody and their mama her peehole.

the female that knows she can make you feel like you a king....right after you saw her making another ? feel like the king is why ? shoot up strip club parking lots over a chick selling a quick fantasy.

who you thinking is cheering who on more in a strip club?

? aint cheering the chick on....it be the chick cheering the ? on who making it rain the most.

if you a ? who can pull alot of chicks like alot of ? claim they do.....then a chick bussing it open is just that. why you styling with $300+ dollars on a chick to MAYBE smash if you pulling dime chicks for free in walmart?

VIP? bottle service?

its all an ego thing, to get the attention of who? the ? or the stripper?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kat do u hit up Houston strip clubs?
  • CapitalB
    Options

the female that knows she can make you feel like you a king....right after you saw her making another ? feel like the king is why ? shoot up strip club parking lots over a chick selling a quick fantasy.

? aint cheering the chick on....it be the chick cheering the ? on who making it rain the most.

if you a ? who can pull alot of chicks like alot of ? claim they do.....then a chick bussing it open is just that. why you styling with $300+ dollars on a chick to MAYBE smash if you pulling dime chicks for free in walmart?

VIP? bottle service?

to go even further..
    in a strip club who is the predator and who is the prey?!

never in nature is a predator weaker than what it preys on..
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What sets you apart?

Just as they have dudes breaking their bank on strippers, they have strippers prostituting to pay bills because just dancing aint getting them the proper tips.

Dont do one extreme without the other.

Or are you going to tell me that prositution is empowering?

• CapitalB
    edited July 2017
    Options
    What sets you apart?

Just as they have dudes breaking their bank on strippers, they have strippers prostituting to pay bills because just dancing aint getting them the proper tips.

Dont do one extreme without the other.

Or are you going to tell me that prositution is empowering?

more empowering than workin a 9 to 5 livin check to check..
    hell more empowering than goin to college jus to get a job to pay for goin to college..

u dont want to have this conversation wit me. lmmfao
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

VIP? bottle service?

to go even further..

i get your point....but we gon act like ? aint coming in to prey but them chicks going to the ? who throwing the money?

who preying on who?

so if you aint spending money, can you really be a predator in that environment?
  • CapitalB
    Options

VIP? bottle service?

to go even further..

i get your point....but we gon act like ? aint coming in to prey but them chicks going to the ? who throwing the money?

who preying on who?

so if you aint spending money, can you really be a predator in that environment?

i can..
    but i hate the taste of strippers so i tend to hit freshwaters like a bullshark! hahahaha
  • CapitalB
    Options
    <--- 100th post!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

No more or less than the next chick

I do a lot of things to wind down. That's just one of them. You cant really pretend to be above your surroundings in some places. It just doesn't work.

you sure?

i think a strip club...could be one of those places if you never stripped.

I don't think so. I mean... you could try but you'd look silly. It's like being that one guy at Everest telling people "Ya know I could have gone to real college."

But you here with the rest of us \_ :confused: _/

maybe im confused....but its ok..imma leave it alone

@2stepz_ahead I have to PAY to enter. I throw my hard earned money while Im gawking like everybody else. And Im not drake. I work a regular ass job. I dont really know how you can act above something under those circumstances.

how about the fact ...you aint gotta reduce yourself to that.
    why are you downplaying your job...calling it regular? the fact is you have one...an now you have options.

ok
    ok

how about being thankful you are only touched when you want to be or when you going to the bathroom.

I think you having respectable job, is a good thing.
    now, i have met some strippers who are doing what they gotta do for a bigger purpose....
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She was giving you lapdances B?