The OTTB Wrestling News thread

Options

Comments

• willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    willhustle wrote: »
    - According to Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com, WWE is once again looking to have Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns as the main event for Wrestlemania 34 in New Orleans. As previously noted, this was the main event originally planned for the show. When Braun Strowman got injured and WWE had to alter plans, the company was reportedly considering Reigns vs. John Cena for Wrestlemania. As seen on RAW, WWE planted the seeds for Reigns vs. Cena and the match could end up taking place before Wrestlemania.

- According to PWInsider.com, Shelton Benjamin was spotted in New York yesterday and there’s speculation that he could finally be making his return to WWE television on tonight’s Smackdown Live. Bobby Roode was also seen in the area yesterday despite the other NXT talents already heading back to Florida. Both have been rumored to be part of the Smackdown Live brand, and with John Cena being part of RAW now, it seems even more likely as WWE will be looking to fill the void.
    Fuuuuuuck that, thats a wack ass main event 1.its already happend 2.nobody wants to see reigns win that ? and close wrestlemania

The only reason I can see them doing Lesnar/Reigns at WrestleMania again is to put some closure on the "match they never finished" at WM 31 when Rollins came out of nowhere and cashed-in during the match and won the WWE Title. I'm like you now too much time has passed and nobody wants to see it again.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reigns/Cena makes more sense
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Enzo is done.

and them being mad @ Corbin like that for twitter ? ? that's a bit much, or is it fair?

WWE petty AF. I truly don't understand how any grown man works for a job that's so political and so sensitive
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    I've followed Corbin on the twitter for a while. It just seems like he is ethering idiot fans who don't expect him to respond. What's wrong with that? He's a heel, right?

Owens is worse on Twitter.

I think it comes down to the man he was ? on being in the military. Although, he did apologize. So, either way it's a stupid punishment.

But remember Trips got punished for months for the curtain call thing, which was stupid, too.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's done or when he comes back if Enzo ain't gone by then package them back together as heels
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big case ether ... Enzo won
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp, I thought it was kayfabe :# :# :#
  • VIBE
    Options

the look on his face said it all when he was sitting on the outside part of the ring
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is gonna be the best thing to happen to him.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Lol dude was cursing up a storm. You know its legit when they gotta hit the bleep button. I would say this is terrible timing but uhh... :#
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Are yall ? serious??? ? in here thinkin he legit injured smh

tumblr_mt1gc1PZ051r3ol9io1_500.jpg

? you think that was a work for anyway?
  • Ronin705
    Ronin705 Members Posts: 117 ✭✭
    Options
    These recent injuries can end up being godsends for Vince:
    - forces Asuka to vacate the title, leaving the main option as her going to main roster
    - Put Zo and Cass back together, as they're dying a very slow death at the moment
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Ok at least I wasn't trippin with the Booker T thing. As I was watching I was thinking like "isn't Booker supposed to be the face commentator?!"

they do that stupid ? all of the time, Corey disses The Drifte.... Im sorry, I meant ELIAS smh everytime he comes out while Cole loves him. Vince feeding lines in the back and alot of times it makes no ? sense as does most of the things Vince does.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most color commentators support or detract based on their personal preference.

Jerry Lawler was big on that. Bobby Henan too.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Na Booker is def neutral color commentary and hilarious af. Otunga should never come back.

Booker: "You're ugly Cole, that's what you are... D'you know I had a dream you died?"
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the story?
    As reported by The ? Sheets, via our YouTube channel, the 15th August SmackDown may go down as one of the most chaotic in history, but not for its in-ring action. Our sources have revealed that multiple incidents occurred, including Rusev and Lana asking for their release from the company.
    The heart of the matter
    It has been revealed to us that Rusev had a major altercation with creative about the way both his wife and he are being booked. It's been said that the discussion got fairly heated at one point between Rusev and the writers, before Brian James (head of SmackDown creative) calmed things down.

Our sources have also indicated to us that there is no issue between Randy Orton and Rusev and that Orton actually likes Rusev and supported The Bulgarian Brute's decision to ask for his release. Orton is also said to be extremely unsatisfied with how he is being booked, but has no interest in being released, probably due to the money he is being paid.

Despite also being unhappy with the company, Lana did not directly ask for her release.

The incident with Rusev occurred on the same night that John Cena chewed out Baron Corbin at the SmackDown taping in front of creative and several talents
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cass gotta come back on some Sid vicious ? , total surprise, probably face/tweener but beating ass
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cass gotta come back on some Sid vicious ? , total surprise, probably face/tweener but beating ass

And lose some weight
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think Cass will ever be a good heel, just wasn't coming natural to him
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    What's the story?
    As reported by The ? Sheets, via our YouTube channel, the 15th August SmackDown may go down as one of the most chaotic in history, but not for its in-ring action. Our sources have revealed that multiple incidents occurred, including Rusev and Lana asking for their release from the company.
    The heart of the matter
    It has been revealed to us that Rusev had a major altercation with creative about the way both his wife and he are being booked. It's been said that the discussion got fairly heated at one point between Rusev and the writers, before Brian James (head of SmackDown creative) calmed things down.

Our sources have also indicated to us that there is no issue between Randy Orton and Rusev and that Orton actually likes Rusev and supported The Bulgarian Brute's decision to ask for his release. Orton is also said to be extremely unsatisfied with how he is being booked, but has no interest in being released, probably due to the money he is being paid.

Despite also being unhappy with the company, Lana did not directly ask for her release.

The incident with Rusev occurred on the same night that John Cena chewed out Baron Corbin at the SmackDown taping in front of creative and several talents

• Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn cena don't wanna see Corbin with the hands tho
  • VIBE
    Options
    Corbin looks like he used to be a fat dude