Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    real spit though. i think ghost needs to torture riq because that ? stay lying. how you lie to the cops and your parents but you want to make it right by killing ray ray but you was shook of brains and didnt want to take it there and plus you was running. yeah i need somebody to ? this ? . its just his time to go
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    WHY YALL ACTING LIKE TY COULDNT KNOW THE CODE TO THE SAFE, LIKE HE AINT NEVER BEEN AROUND THEM WHILE THEY OPENED IT

Because ppl need to have their hand held for every scene to watch the show. Even though Tariq has been living with his parents for 15 years, they want to see when he seen someone put the code in. A lot of fans are ? and annoying

? . vic mensa was about to be your ass. you have no room to talk doggy. had you all shook

? really still think I'm DJ akademiks. I even put my pic in my avi. I swear some of y'all are ? .

And ? akademiks too. He paying attention to a bunch of no name ? that shouldn't even have a platform. He the only ? still talking about chief keef and some ? names bonk
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    I guess everybody missed the scene with Tasha realizing that Tariq used her gun to ? the ? cop. Those bullet shells in the wall might be from her gun from her safe.

She is preparing to defend herself and rightfully doing so

I might be the only one thinking this but that whole thing where they cut away and then the gun shots let off was done a little bit suspiciously to me. Why would they cut away instead of letting the audience see Tariq shoot the man? Could it be that Tariq who was heartless and gut less and starting to look like he was gonna punk out again didn't actually pull the trigger? Could Kanaan have been somewhere in the apartment and seen what was gonna happen and he popped Ray ray real quick and shot down the Fire escape or something before ghost ran in? ( u know Kaanan and Tariq have a weird alliance to each other) what's interesting is let's say the bullestics come back and both bullets are from Tasha's gun, on the outside looking in you would think Angie who may still have feelings for Ghost would like nothing better than to put Tasha in jail for it. But will she? Don't forget, by doing that Angie may be implicating herself because she used her Federal resources to tell her where to go in the first place.

This theory is up there with the one where Holly was the feds smh

I know some people that's saying Dre coulda did it and bounced tho. That Dre was planning on killing both but heard Ghost coming and bounced. I never said I thought Kanaan did it. If you look at how I put the question I'm saying could it have been something like this being that Power always usually have a twist? People are already saying Tommy picked up two shells, one went into ray ray and one is in the wall so how you get four bullets out of three shots? Lol @ people feeling like I'm the only person bringing up conspiracies. It's people out here still thinking Raina ain't really dead and she in Cuba wit Pac.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Again some of these theories y'all have be straight ?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exactly remember when fools thought Tommy's girl was a undercover fed? Then some dumb ? was sayin Tariq And Reina really Kanan kids lol. Y'all some damn fools. Bet yall read the National Enquirer too huh?
    bionic-woman-bigfoot-national-enquirer-bionic-blonde.jpg
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exactly remember when fools thought Tommy's girl was a undercover fed? Then some dumb ? was sayin Tariq And Reina really Kanan kids lol. Y'all some damn fools. Bet yall read the National Enquirer too huh?

I couldn't choose between GOAT or LOL. I was trying to find the name of that magazine last week to use towards a joke. That magazine stay lying about their stories lol
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

I couldn't choose between GOAT or LOL. I was trying to find the name of that magazine last week to use towards a joke. That magazine stay lying about their stories lol

Always some some bs stories. After all these years you gotta wonder who the ? in their right mind keeps buying those ? lol
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah they only thought that Tariq was cuz they ? forgot that they were twins.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    man ? this show

Stop frontin ?

U still going to watch it

i am...i've watched 4 seasons already

this ? is a ? that i only watch it to be negative about it

this show has lost its way

This is wtf I'm talking about. Don't know if it's trolling or sarcasm. But ? got no life doing dumb ? like this. Like what u like and ? . People put more energy into being negative than showing postivity to what they like

let me be clear

i wanted this show to be great, but it has lost its way. I didnt say anything that i cant back up with evidence. Yes, at this point, i find more joy from picking at dumb plot holes vs trying to actually find something likeable about it

and i can make the argument that you have no life trying to belittle someone else's opinions.

On some real ? , im glad you still find the show to be pretty good. I'm just not there at this point and havent been for some time. This reminds me of when Dexter started to get ? after the og writers quit and you could tell the difference in quality. Was it still a "good" show? ehhh...but it still suffered from things that were non existent in the seasons that came before it

next time, @ me tho fam
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man ? this show

Stop frontin ?

This is wtf I'm talking about. Don't know if it's trolling or sarcasm. But ? got no life doing dumb ? like this. Like what u like and ? . People put more energy into being negative than showing postivity to what they like

let me be clear

i wanted this show to be great, but it has lost its way. I didnt say anything that i cant back up with evidence. Yes, at this point, i find more joy from picking at dumb plot holes vs trying to actually find something likeable about it

and i can make the argument that you have no life trying to belittle someone else's opinions.

On some real ? , im glad you still find the show to be pretty good. I'm just not there at this point and havent been for some time. This reminds me of when Dexter started to get ? after the og writers quit and you could tell the difference in quality. Was it still a "good" show? ehhh...but it still suffered from things that were non existent in the seasons that came before it

next time, @ me tho fam

im gonna respond after im done watching Narcos
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all can get ? if you want

But i've never watched one episode of The Wire

Ok. You can't post in the IC anymore until you watch all 5 seasons. Don't give a rebuttal. Catch it on Kodi then talk to us. You are exiled. LOL
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The hot sheets are real
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    Y'all can get ? if you want

But i've never watched one episode of The Wire

Ok. You can't post in the IC anymore until you watch all 5 seasons. Don't give a rebuttal. Catch it on Kodi then talk to us. You are exiled. LOL

? thats like 10,000 hrs bruh

I aint got that type of time
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    man ? this show

Stop frontin ?

let me be clear

next time, @ me tho fam

im gonna respond after im done watching Narcos

You dont have to ? ?
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn i been out of town having a good old time i just got back last night,finally watching the season finale.
    Ill still read through this i don't care wont spoil the moment for me one bit.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess everybody missed the scene with Tasha realizing that Tariq used her gun to ? the ? cop. Those bullet shells in the wall might be from her gun from her safe.

I might be the only one thinking this but that whole thing where they cut away and then the gun shots let off was done a little bit suspiciously to me. Why would they cut away instead of letting the audience see Tariq shoot the man? Could it be that Tariq who was heartless and gut less and starting to look like he was gonna punk out again didn't actually pull the trigger? Could Kanaan have been somewhere in the apartment and seen what was gonna happen and he popped Ray ray real quick and shot down the Fire escape or something before ghost ran in? ( u know Kaanan and Tariq have a weird alliance to each other) what's interesting is let's say the bullestics come back and both bullets are from Tasha's gun, on the outside looking in you would think Angie who may still have feelings for Ghost would like nothing better than to put Tasha in jail for it. But will she? Don't forget, by doing that Angie may be implicating herself because she used her Federal resources to tell her where to go in the first place.

To all the folks I made fun of for all Holly theories, I'm sorry.

Kanan was secretly in the apt. ? And vanished down the fire escape like he ? Batman?

[img]http://img.memecdn.com/dafuq-is-this-? -on_o_2971617.jpg[/img]

There is a discrepency about the amount of gun shots vs the shells found. Plus Ray Ray had his back to Tariq but reached for the gun to turn to shoot him. Ray gets popped first but the gun blast suppose to send a ? falling back not forward but look at his body position. It's clearly position like he got shot from different angle for him to fall near Tariq's feet.
    fqt0sx036m21.jpg

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Some of Best lines of the season

Kanan: "I want that ? spotless. I plan to ? your mother on it"

Tommy to Destiny: "Where the ? is Ray Ray. Speak YOU INSECT

Proctor to Ghost: "Keep your mouth & your sphincter closed"

Tommy to Keisha: "Why you walking so fast. Trying not to miss an episode of Love & Hip Hop"?

Teresi: "I snitch, get out and she dies anyway"
    Mak: "Well, at least you wont miss the funeral"

Mak to Proctor: "See you in Hell, Proctor"

Kanan to Tommy: "You & Ghost still beefing? Y'all might want to try some marriage counseling or something"

Kanan texting Dre: "Hey Light Skin, wya"

Bruh I swear Tommy got split personality or something. That ? went full on rage mode at Destiny...then a blink of an eye went into calm mode w/o missing a beat. I was ROLLIN! Lol.

Muthafucca did that same ? when Holly handcuffed his azzz to the bed.
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kanan was secretly in the apt. ? And vanished down the fire escape like he ? Batman?

There is a discrepency about the amount of gun shots vs the shells found. Plus Ray Ray had his back to Tariq but reached for the gun to turn to shoot him. Ray gets popped first but the gun blast suppose to send a ? falling back not forward but look at his body position. It's clearly position like he got shot from different angle for him to fall near Tariq's feet.
    fqt0sx036m21.jpg

First shot riq misses goes into wall, 2nd shot after Ray has turned hits him and he drops forward
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

fqt0sx036m21.jpg

Excellent observation
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea who ever does the score, rarely misses wit the music choices
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

fqt0sx036m21.jpg

Bruh you still reaching and over thinking this. They most likely shot this more then once on different days and forgot where and how ? was. Happens all the time in movies and tv shows if you're looking for it.